Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eto again 06:09 - Jul 24 with 3001 viewsHayesender

Being linked in todays mirror

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Eto again on 07:31 - Jul 24 with 2327 viewseghamranger

Mirror!?!?!?

Can we just ban that word.

Thought he was on £150,000 a week. Will he take a 90% pay cut and Imho is not the "right sort" and is too old.

Rant over......morning chaps
Eto again on 07:39 - Jul 24 with 2297 viewsDiscodroid

just been announced on radio 5 sports bulletin...

i know i rub a lot of people up the wrong way on here, but im sorry, thats a double decker of a shit signing if it comes to pass.

having signed the f troop of mercenaries over the past few years.this would be indefensible.

im off to sacrifice a chicken to the cloven hooved one to make sure this doesnt happen

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Eto again on 07:42 - Jul 24 with 2301 viewsdanehoop

Eto again on 07:31 - Jul 24 by eghamranger

Mirror!?!?!?

Can we just ban that word.

Thought he was on £150,000 a week. Will he take a 90% pay cut and Imho is not the "right sort" and is too old.

Rant over......morning chaps

When you look at the facts (if that's what you can actually call them) the story is Eto's agent is flying to London. Eto wants to stay in London because it's a lot nicer than some of the other places that he has sold his services to. His agent is hoping to flog him to a London club. Those he has touted him to so far haven't bitten, now in true agent style he is using the time honoured money bags QPR and Harry's desire to have old players as a way to smoke out interest. Doubt we have any serious intent on this, but we may be using it as a way to finalise other deals like our Ajax colleague to either sign or feckoff.

Never knowingly understood

Eto again on 07:53 - Jul 24 with 2273 viewseghamranger

Unfortunately... We need a striker, we have money and we are based in London. Ticks boxes for the agent!
Eto again on 08:13 - Jul 24 with 2222 viewsDiscodroid

Eto again on 07:42 - Jul 24 by danehoop

When you look at the facts (if that's what you can actually call them) the story is Eto's agent is flying to London. Eto wants to stay in London because it's a lot nicer than some of the other places that he has sold his services to. His agent is hoping to flog him to a London club. Those he has touted him to so far haven't bitten, now in true agent style he is using the time honoured money bags QPR and Harry's desire to have old players as a way to smoke out interest. Doubt we have any serious intent on this, but we may be using it as a way to finalise other deals like our Ajax colleague to either sign or feckoff.

good post dane.

hope your right.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Eto again on 08:35 - Jul 24 with 2168 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Says “I'd rather sell groundnuts (peanuts) in my village than to play for a pathetic team like Chelsea.”

Signs for Chelscum.

Mercenary of the highest order. Nothing to see here, move along please.
Eto again on 08:42 - Jul 24 with 2143 viewsconnell10

Eto again on 07:39 - Jul 24 by Discodroid

just been announced on radio 5 sports bulletin...

i know i rub a lot of people up the wrong way on here, but im sorry, thats a double decker of a shit signing if it comes to pass.

having signed the f troop of mercenaries over the past few years.this would be indefensible.

im off to sacrifice a chicken to the cloven hooved one to make sure this doesnt happen

your gonna sacrifice a chicken to alan sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eto again on 09:04 - Jul 24 with 2092 viewsLoft1979

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=544805
Login to get fewer ads

Eto again on 09:13 - Jul 24 with 2040 viewsTheBlob

Eto again on 09:04 - Jul 24 by Loft1979

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=544805

34??...and the rest Roger Milla mk.2.
Tell you whut tho,would add extra spice to the Scum fixtures.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Eto again on 09:17 - Jul 24 with 2023 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good analysis.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eto again on 09:21 - Jul 24 with 2006 viewsderbyhoop

Pros - was a 1 in 3 scorer for the scum, last year
Cons - age, wage, character (lack of), ex Chelsea

I hope its bollox

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eto again on 09:46 - Jul 24 with 1949 viewswgchoop

Wouldn't worry about it appears Juventus have started negotiations with him over a 1 year deal so think his agent is using the old "QPR in London and will sign anyone" crap to hike up their offer.
Eto again on 10:34 - Jul 24 with 1867 viewsmakaveli1882

A fantastic football a proven goal scorer (still is) if he came to us I would be delighted

as stated on another Eto thread he is far to big for our club, if we gave him a one year contracted I wouldn't care if he was the highest paid at the club because he is worth it, wont happen though

goal scoring records if anyone is interested

2000—2004
Mallorca 120 (48)

2004—2009
Barcelona 145 (108)

2009—2011
Internazionale 67 (33)

2011—2013
Anzhi Makhachkala 53 (25)

2013—2014
Chelsea 21 (9)
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 10:38]
Eto again on 10:36 - Jul 24 with 1866 viewsmakaveli1882

also got 6 assists for chelshit last year along with them 9 goals in 21 games
Eto again on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 1862 viewsmakaveli1882

also got 6 assists for chelsh!t last year along with them 9 goals in 21 games
Eto again on 10:40 - Jul 24 with 1840 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k this.

I was kind of hoping we'd do things the right way this time.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Eto again on 11:11 - Jul 24 with 1786 viewsLoft1979

Eto again on 09:21 - Jul 24 by derbyhoop

Pros - was a 1 in 3 scorer for the scum, last year
Cons - age, wage, character (lack of), ex Chelsea

I hope its bollox

Proven scorer, no fee (10Mil ?), 1 year deal with no guarantees.
fits pacey striker role. No personal baggage (except anti-Mourinho?)

just putiing that out there.
Eto again on 11:34 - Jul 24 with 1730 viewsHooparoo

Surely to god we've had our fill of overpaid mercenaries? Hopefully just media crap.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Eto again on 11:47 - Jul 24 with 1695 viewsGloucs_R

If he comes to us and is on reasonable wages then great.
Personally I think its a smoke screen to get some of the other signings across the line.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Eto again on 11:54 - Jul 24 with 1670 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eto again on 11:47 - Jul 24 by Gloucs_R

If he comes to us and is on reasonable wages then great.
Personally I think its a smoke screen to get some of the other signings across the line.

I'm not going to disagree with you about the smokescreen, Gloucs, but trying to figure out the logic myself. On the one hand HH2's agent might panic and ink the deal in light of the Eto'o rumours, but then again if that deal is only stalled on ages he might also think that Rangers talking to Eto'o proves that Rangers have plenty room in their budget for wages?

Ah, who knows!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eto again on 12:32 - Jul 24 with 1618 viewsRangersAreBack

Sounds plausible.
Eto again on 18:34 - Jul 24 with 1451 viewseghamranger

Now 2/1 on sky bet. Was 10/1 this morning.
Eto again on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 1421 viewsdanehoop

Imagine that you owned a sports TV company and then you created a betting service. If you were really unscrupulous you might start a rumour just to get people to then bet on that rumour and then make a killing when it was proved to be false. Imagine too if you started to change the odds as people start to bet making appear if there was an increasing chance of the made up rumour coming true.

Please feel free to weigh on.

Never knowingly understood

Eto again on 21:31 - Jul 24 with 1319 viewsMatch82

This is the same Mirror that stated Palace have definitely signed Caulker?

Excuse me if I don't get too worked up about this until it's in a more reliable source. Like tea leaves.
Eto again on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 1283 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Quite strange that most people were doing cartwheels when a 35 year old, all be it top fella, Clint Hill re-signs for a year. But very few want to take a 33 year old Eto'o that has scored goals at the highest level all of his career.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024