Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United 09:26 - Jul 24 with 1127 viewssimmo

11/2 to win the league.

No Champions League football and more new signings on the way. That looks ridiculously long to me.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

United on 09:31 - Jul 24 with 1115 viewskensalriser

Dunno, I'd be looking for longer on West Ham.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

United on 09:35 - Jul 24 with 1098 viewsdaveB

Chelsea will win it this year
United on 10:17 - Jul 24 with 1030 viewsrsonist

It's a very good price considering they may yet splash out more on Vidal etc.

As we saw last season with Liverpool (and Fergie's previous sides) having the best players on paper isn't the whole story - belief can carry average players (and they still have lots of good ones) past their limits. You can see LvG has already got the club re-energised.

Chelsea do look a difficult proposition but otherwise City, Arsenal, Liverpool can all be turned over by a strong-minded side.
United on 11:53 - Jul 24 with 944 viewswhittocksRs

Van Gaal and Ed Woodward are already on a collision course — there will be top-level clashes this season as the Dutchman tries to take control of club affairs. Whether that affects them on the pitch we'll have to see.
United on 12:06 - Jul 24 with 909 viewsBasingstokeR

United on 09:35 - Jul 24 by daveB

Chelsea will win it this year

At least go and wash your hands after typing such a thing!
United on 14:52 - Jul 24 with 809 viewsTonto

I think the top 4 will be Man City, Chelsea, Manure and Arsenal, in that order.

Liverpool will drop out of chmapions league. Spouds will think they should be there but fail. Again.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

United on 00:38 - Jul 25 with 709 viewskensalriser

United on 11:53 - Jul 24 by whittocksRs

Van Gaal and Ed Woodward are already on a collision course — there will be top-level clashes this season as the Dutchman tries to take control of club affairs. Whether that affects them on the pitch we'll have to see.

I'd expect things to equalise with Woodward around.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

United on 00:41 - Jul 25 with 706 viewsWeaverQPR

Not a chance they will win the league with Phil Jones,Smalling and Evans as CB's.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

United on 03:06 - Jul 25 with 685 viewsSonofNorfolt

Girls name team will be strong, the top spenders this summer at 80M, (and no-one blinks an eye), however they still don't convince me up front.
The Charmless One loaned out the Drogba clone Lukaku, and obviously doesn't rate him, Torres is shot, and Rui Costa is no Aguerro but should get a few with the service he'll receive.
They can even afford to loan out Thorgan Hazard, Eden's brother, who was Belgian player of the year last season.
City will still compete but may not win it, Liverpool have lost Dracula who is World Class, Arsenal, if they can sign a dominant defender may improve, especially with the excellent Sanchez.
So, MU may be up there, with Van Gaal able to spend a ridiculous amount of pennies before the window shuts. Mata, Rooney, Van Persie etc are all very good footballers.
United on 09:59 - Jul 25 with 627 viewssmegma

United did beat some yanks 7-0 !
United on 10:15 - Jul 25 with 612 viewspaulparker

United on 03:06 - Jul 25 by SonofNorfolt

Girls name team will be strong, the top spenders this summer at 80M, (and no-one blinks an eye), however they still don't convince me up front.
The Charmless One loaned out the Drogba clone Lukaku, and obviously doesn't rate him, Torres is shot, and Rui Costa is no Aguerro but should get a few with the service he'll receive.
They can even afford to loan out Thorgan Hazard, Eden's brother, who was Belgian player of the year last season.
City will still compete but may not win it, Liverpool have lost Dracula who is World Class, Arsenal, if they can sign a dominant defender may improve, especially with the excellent Sanchez.
So, MU may be up there, with Van Gaal able to spend a ridiculous amount of pennies before the window shuts. Mata, Rooney, Van Persie etc are all very good footballers.

Got to agree with a lot of that, Defensively the special needs one has bought well
in Felipe & Zouma he also has Courtois to come in Goal , they will be very hard to break down and will scrape a lot of 1-0 wins, typical Mourinio boring anti Football
if there is a plus side the signing of Fabregas IMHO is well over priced, he seems a player on the way down & Costa who again had a poor world cup, picks up injuries & is a player you can easily wind up, also expect a fall out with Hazard & Lukakau at some stage
Man Yoo will scrape 4th, Arsenal 3rd City 2nd
Sniverpool will finish 6th, Rodgers seems to have the Spurs bug of buying attacking midfielders for the sake of it, like a teenager playing Football manger, Liverpools priority is 2 new CB's and a LB , which they haven't addressed and like last year will be to open

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

United on 10:22 - Jul 25 with 604 viewsingeminate

United on 09:59 - Jul 25 by smegma

United did beat some yanks 7-0 !

Arsenal have got the best chance they've had for a long while - like the balance of their squad and sprinkles of real quality.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

United on 10:26 - Jul 25 with 595 viewspaulparker

United on 10:22 - Jul 25 by ingeminate

Arsenal have got the best chance they've had for a long while - like the balance of their squad and sprinkles of real quality.

Arsenal say that every year, to many injuries as per usual will do for them,
if they had a world class GK & another World class CB I would agree, got enough to comfortably finish in the top 3

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024