Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody ASDA 10:00 - Jul 24 with 1351 viewswelwynranger

Mrs Welwyn did her shopping on line and wanted to get something for me. She ordered Marlborough Buns .

Not recognised said ASDA so she had to order Chelscum Buns instead. Anyway I have a nice Marlborough bun in my lunch box today. Sodre ASDA. Marlborough buns are on sale in Tesco and Morries
Bloody ASDA on 10:05 - Jul 24 with 1324 viewsStanisgod

Slow news day

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bloody ASDA on 10:45 - Jul 24 with 1239 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm not sure I'd let the word Chelsea stop me eating a bun. It did stop me joining a building society though.

And I couldn't ever go out with a chick called Chelsea (add in chavvy spelling variations too).

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bloody ASDA on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 1149 viewsoddball

good god, i have just noticed that the sole on my favourite slippers is coming away. life can be so cruel sometimes.
Bloody ASDA on 12:03 - Jul 24 with 1106 viewssmegma

I went to as da once and bought some baked beans for 56p. A week later they went up to to 61p so I never went there again. That told them.
Bloody ASDA on 12:37 - Jul 24 with 1059 viewsCanadaRanger

Bloody ASDA on 11:43 - Jul 24 by oddball

good god, i have just noticed that the sole on my favourite slippers is coming away. life can be so cruel sometimes.

Pity the wayward "soles"... :)
Bloody ASDA on 13:24 - Jul 24 with 993 viewsTopCat34

This is the most middle class thread EVER.
Bloody ASDA on 13:38 - Jul 24 with 955 viewsDiscodroid

middle class you say!!!!

curse your impertinent presumption sir !, any one worth his locally sourced organic root crops , know waitrose home delivery is the only way to fly.

their imported wagyu beef with saffron cous cous is to die for!.

or possibly one of those organic farmers markets, where you buy 6 sausages for £9.99 and they make you feel like yourve contracted typhoid an hour after eating them , shitting your spleen through your blow piston ring.

[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 13:41]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Bloody ASDA on 13:45 - Jul 24 with 925 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Bloody ASDA on 13:24 - Jul 24 by TopCat34

This is the most middle class thread EVER.

What is this "ASDA" you refer to?

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody ASDA on 13:57 - Jul 24 with 892 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is this the boring thread then??

This morning I bought and consumed an ice-cream.
Bloody ASDA on 14:09 - Jul 24 with 862 viewspaulparker

Bloody ASDA on 13:38 - Jul 24 by Discodroid

middle class you say!!!!

curse your impertinent presumption sir !, any one worth his locally sourced organic root crops , know waitrose home delivery is the only way to fly.

their imported wagyu beef with saffron cous cous is to die for!.

or possibly one of those organic farmers markets, where you buy 6 sausages for £9.99 and they make you feel like yourve contracted typhoid an hour after eating them , shitting your spleen through your blow piston ring.

[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 13:41]

Farmers Markets , don't get me started Disco
Mrs P in all of her wisdom thinks these are quaint and wonderful, we must go
oooh look some marmalade chutney, oohh look rabbit & stilton pies they are only £15.00 , I wouldn't mind but she can't cook for toffee
my cupboards are full of chutneys and chilli dips, F ucking Farmers Markets

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bloody ASDA on 14:49 - Jul 24 with 795 viewsTopCat34

Ahhhhh Waitrose. Those sliding doors are a portal to a shiny floor parallel universe where I won't be made to feel guilty for my overuse of balsamic vinegar or chastised by others for craving a stick of Lemongrass or a smattering of quinoa.
Bloody ASDA on 17:00 - Jul 24 with 712 viewsrunningman75

Bloody ASDA on 14:09 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Farmers Markets , don't get me started Disco
Mrs P in all of her wisdom thinks these are quaint and wonderful, we must go
oooh look some marmalade chutney, oohh look rabbit & stilton pies they are only £15.00 , I wouldn't mind but she can't cook for toffee
my cupboards are full of chutneys and chilli dips, F ucking Farmers Markets

5 quid for a bacon roll in Queens Park Farmers Market. The gentrification has also meant no greasy spoons and plenty of Starbucks and deli's around.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024