Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St George's Park National Football Centre 10:10 - Jul 24 with 3579 viewswillis1980

Ever since they devised the plans for the centre the FA have been droning about how this is going to revolutionise english football yada yada yada. Everytime I see the place on SSN its being used by foreign teams! It was Mainz today, Bucharest last week etc. Are they renting it for the week? or do they get to use it for free, it might as well be free as our national league is already nurturing and honing forein talent.
St George's Park National Football Centre on 10:30 - Jul 24 with 3538 viewsdaveB

They rent it.

St Georges Park is a great facility but we don't know what to do with it
St George's Park National Football Centre on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 3521 viewsTacticalR

Verheijen described St. George's Park with the FA in charge as 'dinosaurs in a spaceship'.

Verheijen's stinging attack on English football:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0120dw6

Air hostess clique

St George's Park National Football Centre on 11:30 - Jul 24 with 3481 viewsKonk

St George's Park National Football Centre on 10:30 - Jul 24 by daveB

They rent it.

With Aidy Boothroyd and John Beck on board, it's surely only a matter of time before we start producing extraordinary players. Great facilities coupled with futuristic coaching. Top work by everyone involved.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:01 - Jul 24 with 3445 viewsnadera78

St George's Park National Football Centre on 11:30 - Jul 24 by Konk

With Aidy Boothroyd and John Beck on board, it's surely only a matter of time before we start producing extraordinary players. Great facilities coupled with futuristic coaching. Top work by everyone involved.

I always think the same whenever I see Howard Wilkinson is still involved with the FA.
St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:08 - Jul 24 with 3432 viewssmegma

St George's Park National Football Centre on 10:30 - Jul 24 by daveB

They rent it.

And is in the middle of nowhere.
St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:09 - Jul 24 with 3432 viewsKonk

St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:01 - Jul 24 by nadera78

I always think the same whenever I see Howard Wilkinson is still involved with the FA.

Sometimes you need to stay in the unsuccessful past to move forward to an unsuccessful future. Which of us doesn't find ourselves watching the national team outclassed at successive tournaments and think, it's not the coaching that's the problem; it's the lack of top quality astroturf pitches and saunas. To that end, I applaud the FA's decision to spend £455bn on facilities at SGP, whilst continuing to employ senior coaches who are almost comically opposed to good football.

St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:34 - Jul 24 with 3393 viewsFearless

I've been there for work conferences.

Last time, all my colleagues were queuing up to talk to Robbie Fowler and David James (who we're doing some coaches badges

But there was only 1 person for me to chat with..... Gareth Wildthing Ainsworth

Top bloke, had a great chat and a quick photo

Next morning, in the car park, he went out of his way to come over to thank me once again for supporting him during his time at QPR
St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:39 - Jul 24 with 3379 viewsTacticalR

Hasn't Fernandes explained that training facilities are overrated?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 12:39]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

St George's Park National Football Centre on 13:05 - Jul 24 with 3341 viewsMrSheen

Seriously, John Beck? The only man to put "kick it into the long grass" in a coaching manual. At least our future superstars will have access to VAT-free whisky.
St George's Park National Football Centre on 13:17 - Jul 24 with 3321 viewsKonk

St George's Park National Football Centre on 13:05 - Jul 24 by MrSheen

Seriously, John Beck? The only man to put "kick it into the long grass" in a coaching manual. At least our future superstars will have access to VAT-free whisky.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/05/john-beck-fa-coaching

St George's Park National Football Centre on 13:53 - Jul 24 with 3286 viewsderbyhoop

St George's Park National Football Centre on 12:08 - Jul 24 by smegma

And is in the middle of nowhere.

About 10 miles from where I live

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St George's Park National Football Centre on 14:00 - Jul 24 with 3273 viewsisawqpratwcity

St George's Park National Football Centre on 13:53 - Jul 24 by derbyhoop

About 10 miles from where I live

wot 'e said.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

St George's Park National Football Centre on 15:39 - Jul 24 with 3215 viewsJuzzie

John Beck (midfielder) used to play for QPR

Started his career with us. 40 games and 1 goal in 4 years but couldn't get a regular spot in our dream team of the mid 70's so moved on.
St George's Park National Football Centre on 22:27 - Jul 24 with 3144 viewssmegma

St George's Park National Football Centre on 15:39 - Jul 24 by Juzzie

John Beck (midfielder) used to play for QPR

Started his career with us. 40 games and 1 goal in 4 years but couldn't get a regular spot in our dream team of the mid 70's so moved on.

He was slightly better than John Delve!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024