Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Stadium by 2018? 10:40 - Jul 24 with 6818 viewsNov77

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/qpr/qpr_chairman_tony_fernandes_con

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:38 - Jul 24 with 1686 viewsKonk

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:32 - Jul 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Every developer does that Konk. The value is in the private units and the social units are a necessary evil.

I appreciate that, mate, It's just that's not exactly how TF seems to be spinning it in the report:

“What we are doing is great for the community. I’m not a property developer so I’m not here to make millions and millions of pounds from it.

“I’m here to benefit the 40,000 fans in two ways — one a nice stadium and two we can build some affordable housing.”

I wouldn't have any different issues with TF and his partners making bundles from this redevelopment than I would with any other property developers doing the same, I'm just a little sceptical about just how passionate TF is about the affordable housing.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:41 - Jul 24 with 1679 viewsisawqpratwcity

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:22 - Jul 24 by saxbend

Better to aim for 2018 and deliver in 2022 than to umm and ahh. It's not for a world cup, so being ready when it's ready is good enough.

nah.

he knows that date isn't realistic.

first time i'm calling ''bullsht, tony''

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:41 - Jul 24 with 1679 viewsNov77

Some affordable season tickets would be nice!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:50 - Jul 24 with 1659 viewsJuzzie

Of course they'll be affordable.

If you earn £75,000+ a year.
New Stadium by 2018? on 13:52 - Jul 24 with 1646 viewsCroydonCaptJack

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:38 - Jul 24 by Konk

I appreciate that, mate, It's just that's not exactly how TF seems to be spinning it in the report:

“What we are doing is great for the community. I’m not a property developer so I’m not here to make millions and millions of pounds from it.

“I’m here to benefit the 40,000 fans in two ways — one a nice stadium and two we can build some affordable housing.”

I wouldn't have any different issues with TF and his partners making bundles from this redevelopment than I would with any other property developers doing the same, I'm just a little sceptical about just how passionate TF is about the affordable housing.

Yes, that's just his spin I agree.
I think TF is a businessman but seems genuinely enthused for our club.
New Stadium by 2018? on 13:57 - Jul 24 with 1634 viewsisawqpratwcity

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:52 - Jul 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, that's just his spin I agree.
I think TF is a businessman but seems genuinely enthused for our club.

eeeeh, just getting a bit worried....

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:44 - Jul 24 with 1574 viewswombat

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:57 - Jul 24 by isawqpratwcity

eeeeh, just getting a bit worried....

All Developments have to have 25% of cheaper home as part of the development , we may use LR of fulfilling that part of the agreement .

the new ground is totally dependent on HS2 happening. then it will be a success due to the amount of concerts boxing etc that will be there , HS" dosnt happen ir is delayed nice big white elephent of a ground in a place which is a bull ache to get to and from every match and every concert so dies a death slowly but surely as there wont be any parking aval to house the cars needed to get there each week

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:49 - Jul 24 with 1562 viewskensalriser

There's a lot of political and economic pressure to build more housing in London and Old Oak is close enough to the centre to make it a prime regeneration site. It will happen with or without QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:53 - Jul 24 with 1554 viewsTonto

I would rather than a decent training ground in 2016.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:56 - Jul 24 with 1546 viewswombat

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:49 - Jul 24 by kensalriser

There's a lot of political and economic pressure to build more housing in London and Old Oak is close enough to the centre to make it a prime regeneration site. It will happen with or without QPR.

glad it aint happening right this minute as London cantg cope with the amount of building work there is ayway , labour levels are aqt an all time low , hmrc have fecked the constrction trades right over with its new rules , and plenty of people are being caught on due to prices they submitted 3 years ago for work they cant complete due to labour costs going through the roof and will continue to do so , who ever prices this job up better allow for this otherwise they will catch a huge cold

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 1544 viewsisawqpratwcity

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:44 - Jul 24 by wombat

All Developments have to have 25% of cheaper home as part of the development , we may use LR of fulfilling that part of the agreement .

the new ground is totally dependent on HS2 happening. then it will be a success due to the amount of concerts boxing etc that will be there , HS" dosnt happen ir is delayed nice big white elephent of a ground in a place which is a bull ache to get to and from every match and every concert so dies a death slowly but surely as there wont be any parking aval to house the cars needed to get there each week

i'm not arguing over the economics, or anything else, other than four years.

impossible.

New Stadium by 2018? on 15:04 - Jul 24 with 1535 viewsessextaxiboy

New Stadium by 2018? on 14:57 - Jul 24 by isawqpratwcity

i'm not arguing over the economics, or anything else, other than four years.

impossible.

The Emirates took 2 years to build . 2 years to sort out the legal side seems amitious .
New Stadium by 2018? on 15:10 - Jul 24 with 1522 viewsisawqpratwcity

New Stadium by 2018? on 15:04 - Jul 24 by essextaxiboy

The Emirates took 2 years to build . 2 years to sort out the legal side seems amitious .

fair comment. let's see how it goes.

bragging rights.

New Stadium by 2018? on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 1517 viewsqueensparker

But The Emirates was simply a stadium on a designated piece of land.

Our plans seem to be to build an entirely new district of London (with a stadium in it)
New Stadium by 2018? on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1473 viewsisawqpratwcity

ok, let's sort this out. you're saying two-oh-one-eight new stadium is there, right?

in your dreams.

New Stadium by 2018? on 16:18 - Jul 24 with 1365 viewsrobith

New Stadium by 2018? on 12:11 - Jul 24 by SpiritofGregory

A high percentage of those affordable homes will be Shared Ownership. Many affordable rented tenants are likely to be on benefits and that's no good to us as they won't be able to afford to pay for tickets to fill the stadium.

What a laughable post.

In London today, affordable means a hedge fund manager might just be able to squeeze a mortgage on it
New Stadium by 2018? on 18:55 - Jul 24 with 1311 viewswombat

New Stadium by 2018? on 16:18 - Jul 24 by robith

What a laughable post.

In London today, affordable means a hedge fund manager might just be able to squeeze a mortgage on it

6 years is my guess unless they have put planning permission in already and kept it quiet
Which is pretty much impossible these days

Wonder of that site at park royal is still Aval as plan B

New Stadium by 2018? on 19:09 - Jul 24 with 1298 viewsStanisgod

New Stadium by 2018? on 13:41 - Jul 24 by Nov77

Some affordable season tickets would be nice!

Nu

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New Stadium by 2018? on 21:30 - Jul 24 with 1238 viewshoopstilidie

There's already a St Tony of NW10.
Me.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

New Stadium by 2018? on 21:34 - Jul 24 with 1232 viewsClive_Anderson

Well we're way past 18 minutes past 8 and still no stadium.

Tony out.
New Stadium by 2018? on 21:47 - Jul 24 with 1219 viewsTW_R

New Stadium by 2018? on 12:46 - Jul 24 by Holser

Being realistic i can't see us playing in a new stadium by the end of this decade.

If you go to the Man City away game you can do it this year.
New Stadium by 2018? on 22:25 - Jul 24 with 1190 viewssmegma

When did the words 'affordable housing' become part of our language?? Only, when I was younger they were called council houses. PC world gone mad again no doubt.

And what does ' affordable' actually mean?? Affordable to whom ?
New Stadium by 2018? on 23:33 - Jul 24 with 1153 viewsTacticalR

New Stadium by 2018? on 22:25 - Jul 24 by smegma

When did the words 'affordable housing' become part of our language?? Only, when I was younger they were called council houses. PC world gone mad again no doubt.

Footballers.

Air hostess clique

New Stadium by 2018? on 23:48 - Jul 24 with 1142 viewsnadera78

New Stadium by 2018? on 22:25 - Jul 24 by smegma

Affordable housing is nothing to do with council housing.
New Stadium by 2018? on 23:50 - Jul 24 with 1142 viewsbosh67

I think they should leave Car Giant in the middle of the pitch and play around it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024