Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Neil 14:22 - Jul 24 with 1693 viewskropotkin41

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/no-new-qpr-deal-expe

Never very popular on here it seemed to me, but worked hard for us I thought. Definitely on his way?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

O'Neil on 14:27 - Jul 24 with 1654 viewsenfieldargh

the guy gave his all but is limited.

would only be 2 or 3rd string midfield back up is given a contract.

Think we should be aiming slightly higher?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

O'Neil on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 1633 viewsDWQPR

Rather keep Karl Henry to be honest.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

O'Neil on 14:49 - Jul 24 with 1567 viewsloftus77

A real shame this. Always played his heart out for the club and gave all he had. Perhaps deserved better than this?

And he made THAT tackle...
O'Neil on 15:21 - Jul 24 with 1487 viewsqpr1976

Agree.

But with a squad of 25, Granero & Faurlin coming back from ACL's and Collison coming back from 2 as well, we can't afford another who spends so much time on the treatment table.
Then there's Hoilett, and Phillips seems to take ages recovering from injuries !
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:22]
O'Neil on 15:41 - Jul 24 with 1410 viewsWestonsuperR

Seems a nice guy that always gave 100% but surely isn't worth putting in the squad of 25. Championship is now his level....or stick to golf, he is a great player!
O'Neil on 15:43 - Jul 24 with 1401 viewsBklynRanger

It was probably a difficult decision, just based on his character and attitude, but it's the right one imo. Good luck to him.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:43]
O'Neil on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 1367 viewsMaggsinho

Must be confident of adding a midfielder or two if we're passing up on him and not bothering with Jack Colison either.
O'Neil on 16:56 - Jul 24 with 1256 viewsNorthernr

I would suggest he'll get a deal here if several other targets, including Fer, don't happen and that's why we're keeping him around.

Started well for us, played well at Wembley, but he gives the ball away even more often than King Joey.
Login to get fewer ads

O'Neil on 23:46 - Jul 24 with 994 viewsbosh67

Shame to lose him, worked very hard.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

O'Neil on 23:52 - Jul 24 with 986 viewskensalriser

O'Neil on 16:56 - Jul 24 by Northernr

I would suggest he'll get a deal here if several other targets, including Fer, don't happen and that's why we're keeping him around.

Started well for us, played well at Wembley, but he gives the ball away even more often than King Joey.

Do the giving the ball away stats include when Joey puts it out for a throw 60 yards up on the diagonal?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

O'Neil on 23:57 - Jul 24 with 975 viewsNorthernr

O'Neil on 23:52 - Jul 24 by kensalriser

Do the giving the ball away stats include when Joey puts it out for a throw 60 yards up on the diagonal?

When there's a simple ten-yard pass to a free man on his right, and a more difficult but reasonably easy to accomplish 30 yard forward pass to his left, but he chooses to try a fool's mission 60 yards out to one of our wingers who are notoriously poor in the air? Yes.
O'Neil on 00:10 - Jul 25 with 952 viewsWeaverQPR

Id keep him as he stays relatively injury free, unlike Faurlin,Granero and Collison (should he be kept on). So in our ranks we have 3 CM who could go over at any time.

@WeavQPR

O'Neil on 01:06 - Jul 25 with 910 viewsRangersAreBack

He's had several cracks at the Premier League yet never set it alight so I can't say I'm altogether surprised.
O'Neil on 01:07 - Jul 25 with 909 viewsdavman

O'Neil on 00:10 - Jul 25 by WeaverQPR

Id keep him as he stays relatively injury free, unlike Faurlin,Granero and Collison (should he be kept on). So in our ranks we have 3 CM who could go over at any time.

...and one who will be suspended...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

O'Neil on 05:00 - Jul 25 with 867 viewsDylanP

All this teeth knashing -- are people off their rockers?? Of course we are not going to keep him. He's a good bloke … he always tries his best … blah blah blah. He wasn't good enough to hold down a place in the Championship, so of course he isn't going to be good enough to warrant a place in the Prem, where we are limited in the number of players we can give a squad number to.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

O'Neil on 08:06 - Jul 25 with 762 viewsWestbourneR

Might be alone but I feel this is very harsh considering the effort he put in to get us promoted. I'm astonshied he signed for us on a one year deal in the first place, he should have protected himself better.

Anyway - in the Prem we're rarely going to be the better team so someone in the squad who sweats blood might be handy particularly away from home. Remember the people's favourite Mackie? Not a great player by any means but full of energy.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024