Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony loves Armand 18:21 - Jul 24 with 1926 viewsjamois

Armand is officially Tony's pet project. Starting to sound like Harry at the end there, steady Tone.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chairman-big-plans-q

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Tony loves Armand on 19:35 - Jul 24 with 1799 viewsWeaverQPR

Tony's last project was Warren Farm and we know how thats going to turn out!

@WeavQPR

Tony loves Armand on 20:34 - Jul 24 with 1693 viewsbarbicanranger

Armand still has so much more to give - specially now he's being played further forward - I hope he can really up his game this year - see some more of his pacey runs and arrowed crosses. Respect for his attitude when we were relegated - stayed and man'd up.
Tony loves Armand on 20:48 - Jul 24 with 1652 viewsCHUBBS

I think Armand could be a revelation if he continues to present the sort of commitment he showed at the tail end of last season.
If anything he needs to calm down and control his effort.
It was clear for me to see when he'd been reading that book his performances exploded to a completely different level.
He's always frustrated the life out of me because he has it all,technique,height,pace,strength and an excellent temperament so if he doesn't improve into a top player,he'll look back with massive disappointment.
And so will i.
Tony loves Armand on 01:14 - Jul 25 with 1432 viewsRangersAreBack

Don't see it myself but let's hope I'm proven wrong. He drifts in and out of games too much for my liking and is prone to injury.
Tony loves Armand on 02:13 - Jul 25 with 1403 viewsSonofNorfolt

It's almost like he is absent minded.
Storm down the wing, outpace the full back, and swing over a decent far post cross.
Less than a minute later, pondering what vegetables to have with his lamb tagine that night, realise that he should have been tighter on the right winger ghosting in behind him.
Tony loves Armand on 07:24 - Jul 25 with 1354 viewsdaveB

Tony loves Armand on 19:35 - Jul 24 by WeaverQPR

Tony's last project was Warren Farm and we know how thats going to turn out!

Do we?
A lot of guesswork going on about Warren Farm at the moment
Tony loves Armand on 09:55 - Jul 25 with 1268 viewsgigiisourgod

I'm a huge fan of Armand and really hope with a couple of holding midfielders we can really see the best of him at left wing back
Tony loves Armand on 10:44 - Jul 25 with 1223 viewsQPunkR

Tony loves Armand on 09:55 - Jul 25 by gigiisourgod

I'm a huge fan of Armand and really hope with a couple of holding midfielders we can really see the best of him at left wing back

I agree and think he can become a really good player for us. Apart from his mentality, the most worrisome thing is he seemingly can't play for more than 35 minutes without sustaining some minor injury.

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Tony loves Armand on 10:55 - Jul 25 with 1206 viewsJonDoeman

Clever this from Tony. I suspect 'Our Man' is the type who needs the arm round the shoulder. And he's got the main man's arm here.

It Is What It Is !!

Tony loves Armand on 12:19 - Jul 25 with 1138 viewstommytanker

Tony loves Armand on 10:55 - Jul 25 by JonDoeman

Clever this from Tony. I suspect 'Our Man' is the type who needs the arm round the shoulder. And he's got the main man's arm here.

I hate that phrase 'needs an arm round his shoulder' along with 'he needs to feel wanted/loved'.
Tony loves Armand on 12:38 - Jul 25 with 1108 viewsHunterhoop

The thing is, Traore could be a genuine left wing back...and there are so few genuine wing backs out there. We've all debated what his natural position is and we could find out it's left wing back.

If we're going to play 3-5-2, you need to have genuine wing backs to stay balance and to transition into defence and attack quickly depending on the situation.

Traore has all the attributes to do this. He should be very important to us this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024