Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident 00:00 - Jul 25 with 4226 viewsthame_hoops

What's all the fuss about, the media here are dragging up an old story, what exactly did fat frank do that was wrong? Can't see the connection to 911? Anyone?
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 00:13 - Jul 25 with 4200 viewsessextaxiboy

The Chelsea squad got pi#$ed up in an airport and were mocking the 911 victims
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 00:14 - Jul 25 with 4199 viewswestberksr

Think he was amongst a group of young scum players that were sat getting pissed in a hotel (possibly near Heathrow), thinking it was all quite amusing about 9/11 and taking the piss out of some very upset shermans.

Jody morris & Mr JT might have amongst the group iirc.

Edit. Essex types faster than me!!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 0:16]
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 00:16 - Jul 25 with 4193 viewsNorthernr

No. Completely cooked up rubbish. Frank Lampard is absolutely perfect in every way.
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 00:27 - Jul 25 with 4167 viewswestberksr

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 00:16 - Jul 25 by Northernr

No. Completely cooked up rubbish. Frank Lampard is absolutely perfect in every way.

Yep, his 75 GCSE exams (including Latin) prove he can't be a bad 'un....

Also misses his mum and points upwards when he scores

Triffic lad
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 07:46 - Jul 25 with 4018 viewsHayesender

Whatever happened to Jody Morris?

Used to see that cocky little shite round uxbridge alot.

Ps, what sort of cnting parents calls their son Jody ffs!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:02 - Jul 25 with 3986 viewsKonk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/1558855.stm

If nothing else, going on a massive bender round Heathrow and throwing in a bit of bowling shows these boys know how to have a good time. If I was earning silly money, I’d probably start off in Hounslow, get a Ginsters product from an all-night garage and then wake up bol lock naked in a budget hotel at Terminal 2. That’s the dream, anyhow.

PS. Jody Morris is working in a Shoe menders at Liverpool St. He’s not, but that’s the rumour I’m spreading. Sounds plausible. I can definitely imagine him coated in shoe polish, cutting keys.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:17 - Jul 25 with 3962 viewsdanehoop

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:02 - Jul 25 by Konk

If nothing else, going on a massive bender round Heathrow and throwing in a bit of bowling shows these boys know how to have a good time. If I was earning silly money, I’d probably start off in Hounslow, get a Ginsters product from an all-night garage and then wake up bol lock naked in a budget hotel at Terminal 2. That’s the dream, anyhow.

PS. Jody Morris is working in a Shoe menders at Liverpool St. He’s not, but that’s the rumour I’m spreading. Sounds plausible. I can definitely imagine him coated in shoe polish, cutting keys.

Could be true. Konk. Given his height I was thinking he might become a chimney sweep's boy by now. Seems he was on Brizzle City's books until 2013 and since been a free agent (read retired). Quick look at the Wiki entry just reminds you all that new need to know about that wonderful generation of footballers that came through Chelshit at that time:

"Legal issues

Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[20] that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[21] that he was involved in a sexual assault (in 2003).[22][23] He was also arrested for drink-driving on 1 November 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drink-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[24]"

Smashing chap.

Never knowingly understood

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:38 - Jul 25 with 3922 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That is where Zammo ended up (from Grang Hill), although his was in Carshalton rather than Liverpool Street so a bit more downmarket.
Login to get fewer ads

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:51 - Jul 25 with 3894 viewsmakaveli1882

I liked the shoe menders idea more

jody morris @morriskid · Jul 20

“@ChelseaChadder: @morriskid Just reading about your promotion to @chelseafc Under 18s Assistant. Congratulations! #CFC” tah mate

https://twitter.com/morriskid
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 3886 viewsMrSheen

They were the tenants at Harlington then. A few of them (Gudjohnsen too?) were in a hotel nearby that was full of stranded Americans bussed in from Heathrow, where they made a spectacle of themselves.
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 3870 viewsKonk

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:38 - Jul 25 by CroydonCaptJack

That is where Zammo ended up (from Grang Hill), although his was in Carshalton rather than Liverpool Street so a bit more downmarket.

I definitely see him wearing an apron. If not mending shoes, then possibly in a Butchers? Actually, I have a very strong image of him working on the Deli counter of a supermarket in his white coat and hat — measuring out a portion of ham and egg pie for a customer — “This much? This much? This much?”. And knowing Jody Morris, he probably won’t have washed his hands either. Disgusting.

Fair play to Zammo for knocking the smack on the head and getting trained-up. Respect.

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:11 - Jul 25 with 3844 viewsKonk

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:01 - Jul 25 by Konk

I definitely see him wearing an apron. If not mending shoes, then possibly in a Butchers? Actually, I have a very strong image of him working on the Deli counter of a supermarket in his white coat and hat — measuring out a portion of ham and egg pie for a customer — “This much? This much? This much?”. And knowing Jody Morris, he probably won’t have washed his hands either. Disgusting.

Fair play to Zammo for knocking the smack on the head and getting trained-up. Respect.

Having given this some more thought, I can absolutely see Jody Morris and Dennis Wise on the Deli counter, Frank Sinclair on the Butchers counter and John Terry taking cages of milk off a 40ft lorry and into the stockroom. Frank Lampard running the whole operation and dealing with refunds.

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:21 - Jul 25 with 3824 viewseghamranger

Dennis Wise went to shake my hand once and my hand didn't leave the cup I was holding!!

Can't stand the little Kant.

Was with my Boss who is a Chelsea fan and Wise thought he would shake mine after shaking his.
No chance!!

Not a claim to fame, but it still puts a smile on my face 😄
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:28 - Jul 25 with 3800 viewsKonk

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:21 - Jul 25 by eghamranger

Dennis Wise went to shake my hand once and my hand didn't leave the cup I was holding!!

Was with my Boss who is a Chelsea fan and Wise thought he would shake mine after shaking his.
No chance!!

Top work. He’s officially my all-time least favourite footballer. An absolute c unt of a man.

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 10:25 - Jul 25 with 3720 viewsQPunkR

The worst bit about the whole story in the Telegraph for me was this particular gem of a paragraph, showing Arry's mettle;
“We had some conversations [with QPR] and so did my dad. But it wasn’t really an option for me. I had 13 years at Chelsea and it’s something very dear to me so it would have been difficult to play for a club so close.”

At least Fat Frank realised he wouldn't have been appreciated here. And I don't even mind him as much as the rest of that shitbag of a Chelscum squad!

QPR - "shit but local"

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 10:27 - Jul 25 with 3714 viewsWokingR

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 09:21 - Jul 25 by eghamranger

No chance!!

You do know that Dennis Wise is a QPR supporter don't you ?
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 10:38 - Jul 25 with 3691 viewsQPunkR

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 10:27 - Jul 25 by WokingR

You do know that Dennis Wise is a QPR supporter don't you ?

Everyone knows.

He's a cúnt regardless

QPR - "shit but local"

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 12:50 - Jul 25 with 3577 viewswhittocksRs

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 08:17 - Jul 25 by danehoop

Could be true. Konk. Given his height I was thinking he might become a chimney sweep's boy by now. Seems he was on Brizzle City's books until 2013 and since been a free agent (read retired). Quick look at the Wiki entry just reminds you all that new need to know about that wonderful generation of footballers that came through Chelshit at that time:

"Legal issues

Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[20] that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[21] that he was involved in a sexual assault (in 2003).[22][23] He was also arrested for drink-driving on 1 November 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drink-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[24]"

Smashing chap.

He once tried to hit on my sister's mate, and when she wasn't interested he genuinely replied by saying something along the lines of "I'm too famous to f*** you anyway". This was in 2010. I think she might have actually been the more well-known out of the two of them by that point and she works on Acton High Street.
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 17:56 - Jul 25 with 3446 viewshoof_hearted

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 12:50 - Jul 25 by whittocksRs

He once tried to hit on my sister's mate, and when she wasn't interested he genuinely replied by saying something along the lines of "I'm too famous to f*** you anyway". This was in 2010. I think she might have actually been the more well-known out of the two of them by that point and she works on Acton High Street.

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 18:04 - Jul 25 with 3435 viewsNorthernr

Jody Morris played more than 100 times for St Johnstone and looked good doing it.
Further details can be found from page 708 to 712 of my dossier on why Scottish football is total fcking embarrassment.

Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 18:07 - Jul 25 with 3423 viewshoof_hearted

That's your dossier on Sep Blatter's affair with Berlusconi, isn't it?
Frank Lampard and the 911drunken incident on 21:00 - Jul 25 with 3343 viewsBrazilNutR

When I studied for my first FIFA badge, we had a guy who came and taught some classes from the FA, he was an ex-chelsea, or England youth coach..school of excellence.. Anyway he told us that Jody Morris was the best trainer ever.. always first to get the drills correct... not sure what this means/proves..maybe that a good trainer not a good player maketh... but always remember that.and only that from those lessons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024