Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
valbuena? 08:04 - Jul 25 with 8379 viewsNorthLondonR

http://m.mercato365.com/article-1151392.shtml

Not a clue what it's saying but is French so more reliable than the other link on newsnow innit!
valbuena? on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 2040 viewsderbyhoop

Maybe. But Benayoun will be speaking from an Israeili perspective. If Barton is anything like the rest of us, he'll be getting the news from unbiased sources, where neither side in the conflict comes out well.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

valbuena? on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 1983 viewspaulparker

valbuena? on 13:39 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Maybe. But Benayoun will be speaking from an Israeili perspective. If Barton is anything like the rest of us, he'll be getting the news from unbiased sources, where neither side in the conflict comes out well.

Barton wasn't coming across as someone who is Unbiased and been following the News,
telling someone that there country is ethnic cleansing innocent kids & accusing Israel of removing people off their land because of the bible is his views and very one sided
when he is put in his place he resorts to childish arguments about Grammar
Benayoun maybe biased but then again he may not be , but he has grown up in Israel seen it and has a better idea than anyone of us on this MB about what's going on, he hasn't as far as I can see given any pro Israel slant on this just told Barton to stop talking Bollox on a subject he knows f uck all about
as shown on Question Time Barton isn't as clever or can hold court as much as he thinks he can , if I were him I would stick to the Football

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

valbuena? on 14:17 - Jul 25 with 1958 viewsSpiritofGregory

I wonder how fleunt Barton is in Hebrew?

I also wonder if Barton would like to donate his 70k a week salary to the children of Gaza - thought not.
valbuena? on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 1952 viewsSpiritofGregory

valbuena? on 13:39 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Unbiased sources, are you sure about that.
valbuena? on 09:13 - Jul 26 with 1797 viewsrosseeles

back onto the subject of this thread....

shame its the mirror , but

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-line-up-transfer-france

would be a massive coup if we were to pull this on off a fantastic player
valbuena? on 09:22 - Jul 26 with 1787 viewsLoft1979

valbuena? on 09:13 - Jul 26 by rosseeles

back onto the subject of this thread....

shame its the mirror , but

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-line-up-transfer-france

would be a massive coup if we were to pull this on off a fantastic player

Thank you!

Interesting that several of the posted rumors have free agents linked, alleviating the additional transfer fee on top of wages. If TF pulls this off...it would be potentially a huge get.
valbuena? on 11:26 - Jul 26 with 1648 viewsDiscodroid

great signing if possible.

for older r's he reminds me of the old french midfield maestro alain giresse
with his skills, energy and physical traits .

great stuff 'h'
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 11:27]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024