Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holtby 10:02 - Jul 25 with 2307 viewssimmo

Just seen the first rumour that we are interested in Holtby! Let's get this one going, would be an amazing signing!

(this is from the Daily Star so completely spurious and without foundation)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Holtby on 10:04 - Jul 25 with 2296 viewsrosseeles

Shame its in the daily star, but would take him without a doubt
Holtby on 10:19 - Jul 25 with 2217 viewsenfieldargh

Don't know much about him, is he any good?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Holtby on 10:42 - Jul 25 with 2141 viewssimmo

Holtby on 10:19 - Jul 25 by enfieldargh

Don't know much about him, is he any good?

He would be absolutely perfect for us, plays the number 10 role but can do the same job as part of a central 3, great left foot, scores goals and can pick a pass. He's also a handsome bastard.

Holtby on 10:53 - Jul 25 with 2091 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah like him . Great attitude.

It Is What It Is !!

Holtby on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 2070 viewsdaveB

really good player, I'd snap him up
Holtby on 11:00 - Jul 25 with 2046 views08olesen

Agreed he seems to have an eye for a pass, and a good work rate. We would need a striker to play on the shoulder of the defense if we want to get the best out of him though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Holtby on 11:06 - Jul 25 with 2016 viewsenfieldargh

looks fantastic but think we will end up with Grant Holt and Eric the half a bee

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Holtby on 11:25 - Jul 25 with 1958 viewsTacticalR

We are interested in everybody.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Holtby on 12:35 - Jul 25 with 1759 viewsHunterhoop

Would be a perfect signing to play in a middle 3 in a 3-5-2. Or 3-5-1-1, if that's what Harry goes with.

Have two like Barton and Faurlin winning the ball and spraying passes with Holtby playing the box-to-box CM role alongside them. He'll give the midfield legs and allow us to play our best passer and headerer of the ball, Faurlin.
Holtby on 12:42 - Jul 25 with 1736 viewsSpiritofGregory

Holtby on 12:35 - Jul 25 by Hunterhoop

Would be a perfect signing to play in a middle 3 in a 3-5-2. Or 3-5-1-1, if that's what Harry goes with.

Have two like Barton and Faurlin winning the ball and spraying passes with Holtby playing the box-to-box CM role alongside them. He'll give the midfield legs and allow us to play our best passer and headerer of the ball, Faurlin.

Barton spraying passes??? Barton is not a great passer of the ball, he is there to break up play and make a simple pass to the better player.
Holtby on 12:44 - Jul 25 with 1720 viewssimmo

Holtby on 12:42 - Jul 25 by SpiritofGregory

Barton spraying passes??? Barton is not a great passer of the ball, he is there to break up play and make a simple pass to the better player.

Which he can still do in that system.

Holtby on 12:45 - Jul 25 with 1716 viewswillis1980

is the part of the whole german friday thing
Holtby on 12:57 - Jul 25 with 1676 viewsrichpr

not for me - we need power, strength and pace - he's only about 5ft 2" tall, yes, he's a neat little player but we've got Faurlin, Barton, Granero all of a similar type. Didn't do great things for Fulham last year.
Holtby on 13:06 - Jul 25 with 1630 viewsTW_R

Holtby on 12:57 - Jul 25 by richpr

not for me - we need power, strength and pace - he's only about 5ft 2" tall, yes, he's a neat little player but we've got Faurlin, Barton, Granero all of a similar type. Didn't do great things for Fulham last year.

5ft 2"? Where did you get that from?
Holtby on 13:09 - Jul 25 with 1612 viewsHunterhoop

Holtby on 12:42 - Jul 25 by SpiritofGregory

Yeah, that "spraying" was more aimed at Faurlin than Barton.

I'm fully aware of Barton's passing limitations, even if he isn't and he continues to attempt to "spray" it, as he often does.

Thank you for your pedantism.
Holtby on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 1519 viewsEastR

Holtby on 11:00 - Jul 25 by 08olesen

Agreed he seems to have an eye for a pass, and a good work rate. We would need a striker to play on the shoulder of the defense if we want to get the best out of him though.

yeah, that looks like the Holtby and Defoe show

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Holtby on 16:26 - Jul 25 with 1387 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im a big fan couldnt believe Spurs loaned him out He always looks like he cares gives 100% Believe he was impressive at Fulham ( Konk will know ) sign him up
Holtby on 18:14 - Jul 25 with 1297 viewsNorthernr

Yes please. Exactly what our midfield needs, and what it lacked last time - energy, drive, legs. That and pace is what we're short of. He'd be terrific for us.
Holtby on 11:19 - Jul 26 with 1050 viewsjimlav

Holtby on 18:14 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Yes please. Exactly what our midfield needs, and what it lacked last time - energy, drive, legs. That and pace is what we're short of. He'd be terrific for us.

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024