Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best nicknames. 13:30 - Jul 25 with 5512 viewsPommyhoop

Spin off thread from the Surname thread .
Whats the best nickname youve come across.Its got to be real tho .Not some mad monicer from your fave rock band.
I'm sticking by 'Two Dads' .The owner of this nickname has a double barrelled French/English surname like Laurent Smythe or something .
When I first heard it I was 'whose this 'Two Dads ' you are onnabout?''
Pissed myself when they told me,,

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Best nicknames. on 13:35 - Jul 25 with 3117 viewslave16

Frodo.... a mate whos been engaged 3 times

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Best nicknames. on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 3096 viewsloftboy

Bloke I went to school with circa 1979 was nicknamed Joey after Joey Deacon of blue peter fame, at the age of 47 he is still called it. Worked with a bloke who had a basin haircut in the 80's who we christenend Adder after Rowan Atkinsons character, that stuck for years as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best nicknames. on 13:43 - Jul 25 with 3082 viewseghamranger

Used to work with a bloke that used to train pilots in the USA. But he used to get really grumpy when tired.

His nickname was Ted Striker.

He hated it
Best nicknames. on 13:51 - Jul 25 with 3050 viewsheadhoops

I know a bloke in manchester called Ashley Young - appears his nickname in khunt.

had a mate with a bald head and big flappy ears - everyone called him wingnut.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Best nicknames. on 13:52 - Jul 25 with 3049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A lad worked with who no matter where you said you'd been he'd been there before you - "Concorde Leary"

A lad who while being driven around West Cork as a passenger was told by the driver while driving through the ambush site that "this is the spot where Michael Collins died" remarked "''Tis a bad bend alright" - "Badbend Murphy" (I still don't know if it was a dry joke or if he didn't know who Collins was and how he died!

I love nicknames. I put them on everyone I know if I can. Nicknames should also be used in conjuction with surnames if possible. My best friends are Jasper (looks like Carrott) and Twopints Tony (not a big drinker).

My nicknames are variously "Big Bear", "Bear" or "Biggsy". Also, in my father's village I'm known as Brian Straic (a family nickname going back five generations meaning "strong man") and in my mother's village I'm known as Brian Batt (my maternal family's historical nickname). My surname is rarely used.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Best nicknames. on 14:03 - Jul 25 with 3024 viewsPommyhoop

Best nicknames. on 13:52 - Jul 25 by BrianMcCarthy

A lad worked with who no matter where you said you'd been he'd been there before you - "Concorde Leary"

A lad who while being driven around West Cork as a passenger was told by the driver while driving through the ambush site that "this is the spot where Michael Collins died" remarked "''Tis a bad bend alright" - "Badbend Murphy" (I still don't know if it was a dry joke or if he didn't know who Collins was and how he died!

I love nicknames. I put them on everyone I know if I can. Nicknames should also be used in conjuction with surnames if possible. My best friends are Jasper (looks like Carrott) and Twopints Tony (not a big drinker).

My nicknames are variously "Big Bear", "Bear" or "Biggsy". Also, in my father's village I'm known as Brian Straic (a family nickname going back five generations meaning "strong man") and in my mother's village I'm known as Brian Batt (my maternal family's historical nickname). My surname is rarely used.

Love it Brian. The Irish are the best for nicknames. In my Old Mans corner of Donegal my surname Doherty is so common nothing would work if it wasnt for nicknames.
My fave is my Uncles( through marriage) .Its 'The Goose''
Martin ''The Goose'' .Blinding..!!

Best nicknames. on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 3008 viewsbrendan

I remember a guy in the Army who developed a bad stoop due to a problem with his spine.
Duly nicknamed Duck
Best nicknames. on 14:09 - Jul 25 with 3004 viewstoboboly

A mate boasted about how he'd had a threesome with a bird at work. Instead of the adulation he thought he would receive everyone just took the piss that he had done it with another guy and we ripped it out of him for years, still do.

Stevie Two-Guys.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Best nicknames. on 14:12 - Jul 25 with 2999 viewsPommyhoop

Best nicknames. on 14:09 - Jul 25 by toboboly

A mate boasted about how he'd had a threesome with a bird at work. Instead of the adulation he thought he would receive everyone just took the piss that he had done it with another guy and we ripped it out of him for years, still do.

Stevie Two-Guys.

Superb..

Best nicknames. on 14:13 - Jul 25 with 2995 viewspaulparker

Best nicknames. on 14:03 - Jul 25 by Pommyhoop

Love it Brian. The Irish are the best for nicknames. In my Old Mans corner of Donegal my surname Doherty is so common nothing would work if it wasnt for nicknames.
My fave is my Uncles( through marriage) .Its 'The Goose''
Martin ''The Goose'' .Blinding..!!

Talking of Ireland ,my family nickname the Mrs , "The Ballybrack Sink" due to the amount of Alcohol she can polish off on family gatherings and due to the fact she grew up in Ballybrack

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Best nicknames. on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 2992 viewsPommyhoop

Best nicknames. on 14:13 - Jul 25 by paulparker

Talking of Ireland ,my family nickname the Mrs , "The Ballybrack Sink" due to the amount of Alcohol she can polish off on family gatherings and due to the fact she grew up in Ballybrack

What county mate?

Best nicknames. on 14:24 - Jul 25 with 2973 viewspaulparker

Best nicknames. on 14:16 - Jul 25 by Pommyhoop

What county mate?

Dublin

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Best nicknames. on 14:32 - Jul 25 with 2958 viewsPommyhoop

Best nicknames. on 14:24 - Jul 25 by paulparker

Dublin

Jaysus a Jack.

lol

Best nicknames. on 14:37 - Jul 25 with 2953 viewsDaBurgh

back in grade school there were a couple of brothers that were a bit mentally challenged (to put it politely) and they used to have competitions during lunch to see who could blow the most milk out of their nose. One of my friends nicknamed them the 'udder brothers', this was back in the late 60's when there was a television show called the smother brothers. Oh how we laughed. (well we were only 10 or 11).
Best nicknames. on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 2939 viewsHAYESBOY

My best mate is nicknamed Gloworm.

This is because on our first boys holiday when we were 18, he lost his virginity to a girl from Sellafield.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Best nicknames. on 14:42 - Jul 25 with 2937 viewskysersosaqpr

Real horrible person I worked with had a withered arm

"The clock"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Best nicknames. on 14:48 - Jul 25 with 2924 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

After the Leeds game where we were cleared of Faurlin's ownership issues, me and a pal were talking to a pissed old lag in Belushi's who had just got out the scrubs. He told us his nickname was Jiffy, because he 'come in a bag'.
Best nicknames. on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 2914 viewsPommyhoop

When we first started to get in pubs round my way there was this horrible little deaf and dumb fella who used to delight in terrifying the youngens( me and my mates) with his antics. He was a die hard Scum fan who had a couple of one man pitch invasions to his name. He loved doing a Nazi salute above your head (when you were sitting down) and try to shout Chelsea.
It didnt take long for us to realise he was a horrible little bully pr1ck..
He had a few nicknames. 'Dummy' 'Nuuff nuuff'
My favourite tho was ''Squeaky''
Apologies to anyone offended, but this was one horrible Chelsea c'nt..

Best nicknames. on 15:07 - Jul 25 with 2894 viewsblacky200

There was a guy years ago in the pub where I used to drink (won't say where in case he is still there) who was affected by thalidomide. He had short arms but was ok physically apart from that. Everyone hated him as he was a complete tosser so he got the nickname Skippy after the popular TV programme about a kangaroo. Again don't want to offend.
Best nicknames. on 15:25 - Jul 25 with 2858 viewsCFW

Whilst at my first job we used to go to a paper shop in Gray's Inn Road (Findlays), the bloke in there had a massive goitre on his neck. Poor bloke it looked horrid and we did not help by calling him 'knat bite'!!!
Best nicknames. on 15:37 - Jul 25 with 2845 viewsW7Ranger

Dirty Barry - after a character from Only Fools who owned a sex shop!!

Barrington - due to a dippy friend of mine thinking my name (Barry) wasn't a "real" name, but a shortened version of a "real" name. I said, have you not heard of Barry White, Barry Sheen or Barry Mcguigan?? To which she thought those names were also shortened! I asked her what name could it be shortened from? She said "Oohh I don't know....Barrington??!!"
Best nicknames. on 15:48 - Jul 25 with 2828 viewsCanadaRanger

- Teacher, surname Berdiner, was known as "Swoopy" ("Swoop" was a brand of bird seed)
- Another. at a different school, had a particularly bent nose, so was known as "Concord".
- Lad with a severe body odour issue was known as "Biscuit"
- A good mate went by "Rags"
Best nicknames. on 15:59 - Jul 25 with 2804 viewswgchoop

Mate of mine moved down from Middlesbrough at about age of 7 from then was christened "North" due to obvious,now 20 years on his own dad calls him it.
Best nicknames. on 16:06 - Jul 25 with 2791 viewsPommyhoop

Bubs.
Little Indian kid who used to blow spit bubbles all the time if he wasnt doing anything else constructive like.
He started off as Bubbles but ended up as Bubs
He died in a car crash with 3 of his mates aged 18.
RIP Bubs...

Best nicknames. on 17:24 - Jul 25 with 2715 viewseasthertsr

Horrible kid in our class was known as 'Little Git' by the whole school!
Dragon of a dinner-lady called Hitler by everyone,
and we too had a kid with sticky-out ears, known simply as FA Cup!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024