Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... 13:48 - Jul 25 with 3422 viewsNov77

So I guess we can ignore all the press reports about us putting offers in for Fer etc......

and some more backtracking on warren farm...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 2240 viewssimmo

backtracking on Warren Farm like a mufukka.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 14:20]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 2240 viewsqueensparker

Warren Farm's not happening, is it?
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 2233 viewsdaveB

Kind of agree with him that scouting and coaching is more important but having a good place to work and excellent facilities is also a factor in attracting players
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:22 - Jul 25 with 2205 viewspaulparker

BTW Does anyone take what TF says Seriously anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:39 - Jul 25 with 2106 viewsPommyhoop

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:22 - Jul 25 by paulparker

BTW Does anyone take what TF says Seriously anymore

Looks like he's learning from the master..H..
Do you recon Tony could pull off an interview from the window of a Range Rover?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:43 - Jul 25 with 2102 viewsfrancisbowles

No bids! What on earth are we waiting for?

Learn't lessons! Remember what happened when Charlie got injured?
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:43 - Jul 25 with 2101 viewsQPR_Nippon

Does not necessarily contradict the reports about Fer. Caulker was signed on Tuesday. Dave Mc reported that the Fer offer had been rejected on Wednesday, but you would assume that offer had gone in at least a day or two previous to that report.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:45 - Jul 25 with 2084 viewsHAYESBOY

On the transfer rumours.

We could be talking to players on a free. Valbuena, Etoo I suppose.

But if we havent made bids for any players i would ask why not. The squad is short by at least 2 strikers and a couple of midfielders.

On Warren Farm, it is not the fans that was talking up the new training facility, it was him at every oppotunity.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 2040 viewsJuzzie

The press/media should be made to substatiate every report they publish.

No more of this "understands" bollox.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:01 - Jul 25 with 2006 viewsNov77

About to get £10m for Remy, £8m spent on caulker, rio was free, the balance will go toward their wages.

So no money spent on new players yet. Is this because of the ffp fines we'll get or is it because
the financial plug has been pulled? Is that the real reason warren farm looks like being scrapped?

If we start the season with only charlie and Zamora we are fooked, neither likely to get through a season without being injured (that goes for traore, Hoillett too).

First game is only 3 weeks from now!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:05 - Jul 25 with 1981 viewseghamranger

TF talks rubbish, everyone knows that.

Said in the Mirror and Mail we offered for Crouch and Deeny!!!!

😇
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:06 - Jul 25 with 1972 viewskensalriser

Warren Farm certainly looks dead in the water.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:18 - Jul 25 with 1915 viewsDaBurgh

I was a big fan of TF, but it appears as though he is losing it big time. Lessons learnt doesn't mean you don't bid for anyone!!!
What the hell is he thinking? Dear oh dear.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:27 - Jul 25 with 1869 viewsdanehoop

Calm down children. Not making formal bids doesnt mean that there hasnt been either contact or discussions on prices. It just means that we havent followed up with a formal bid. So if we asked about Fer's availability and possible price being looked for and got told £10M we probably said, yep, thanks for that we'll get back to you. Or, we may have enquired about several players and are now considering what to pursue.

Take the fact that TF is in the Uk at present that there are things going on.

Never knowingly understood

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:28 - Jul 25 with 1864 viewsKonk

Is it me or there something a bit desperate about Uncle Tony’s avatar? Hey check out the totty I’ve got working for me, look at their pretty little heads…hey girls, which one of you wants to come and give Uncle Tony a foot massage? Maybe Bill Gates gets the women who work at Microsoft to line up on staircases too?

And when he says it’s not all about facilities, that’s true to a point, but your academy appears to be operating out of a nuclear bomb shelter somewhere deep inside the former USSR.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:29 - Jul 25 with 1856 viewswgchoop

Bloody hell can we not just get a single thread for people to panic on rio and caulker in and 2-3 to come what do people want ? Transfer window shuts end of August not July, I'm willing to wait to get the right sort of players in but I suppose some just can't wait to have a dig.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:39 - Jul 25 with 1804 viewsBostonR

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:29 - Jul 25 by wgchoop

Bloody hell can we not just get a single thread for people to panic on rio and caulker in and 2-3 to come what do people want ? Transfer window shuts end of August not July, I'm willing to wait to get the right sort of players in but I suppose some just can't wait to have a dig.

Great post!

I am sickened at what appears to be a majority of posters on this board all waiting to stick the boot into TF and the Board. I will hold my hand up and join the mob if there are no further signings or other club developments beore the end of August. Somehow, I dont think I will get that membership. Give TF and the Board time. For me that means the next 4-6yrs.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:40 - Jul 25 with 1799 viewsNov77

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:39 - Jul 25 by BostonR

Great post!

I am sickened at what appears to be a majority of posters on this board all waiting to stick the boot into TF and the Board. I will hold my hand up and join the mob if there are no further signings or other club developments beore the end of August. Somehow, I dont think I will get that membership. Give TF and the Board time. For me that means the next 4-6yrs.

We're nearly half way through pre season, wouldn't it be better to have a squad together now?

Look what happened the last 2 times we were in the prem and left it late with transfers, got off to morale boosting four and five goal defeats then panicked into buying the wrong sort.

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:51 - Jul 25 with 1739 viewsBostonR

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:40 - Jul 25 by Nov77

We're nearly half way through pre season, wouldn't it be better to have a squad together now?

Look what happened the last 2 times we were in the prem and left it late with transfers, got off to morale boosting four and five goal defeats then panicked into buying the wrong sort.

People forget that we stayed in the preniership for two seasons (albeit a struggle) got relegated and have come straight back up. A lot of teams would kill for that form and I am sure when TF says we have learnt lessons that what he means.

It is a balance. Bring in too many and it is a problem. Bring in too few and it is a harder problem. We need 4/5 more could faces and we then have to trust Arry to make it work. Whatever happens, I am going to enjoy it!
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:57 - Jul 25 with 1719 viewsMaggsinho

As has been said numerous times:

- We came up via the playoffs so are a good month, at least, behind everyone else in the process of player recruitment.
- The World Cup will have added to that delay
- We signed Charlie Austin two days before the season started and that worked out OK
- Believe it or not, we're not the most attractive option out there, newly promoted with a cramped, old 18,000 capacity stadium and a training ground not really fit for purpose with a recent Premier League history of failure. Players and their agents aren't going to come running as soon as we click our fingers, they'll look through other offers, wait to see what's out there and take their time.

We'll sign at least a midfielder and a couple of strikers before the window closes, almost certainly more so no need to panic.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 1684 viewsNov77

Looks like pre season training is easier than ever this year!

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 16:24 - Jul 25 with 1605 viewsdaveB

yes it would but no club has everyone together yet, almost every club will be running around pants round ankles in the last week of the transfer window and again in January, happens every year
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 1539 viewswgchoop

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 16:24 - Jul 25 by daveB

yes it would but no club has everyone together yet, almost every club will be running around pants round ankles in the last week of the transfer window and again in January, happens every year

Exactly this, most business gets done in last week of deadline as it tends to be a knock on effect once a couple of big deals are done then clubs sell as they have there squads sorted right now teams are in pre season so managers are still deciding.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 17:42 - Jul 25 with 1456 viewsQPR_Nippon

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:51 - Jul 25 by BostonR

People forget that we stayed in the preniership for two seasons (albeit a struggle) got relegated and have come straight back up. A lot of teams would kill for that form and I am sure when TF says we have learnt lessons that what he means.

It is a balance. Bring in too many and it is a problem. Bring in too few and it is a harder problem. We need 4/5 more could faces and we then have to trust Arry to make it work. Whatever happens, I am going to enjoy it!

It's a fair point, oft forgotten.

The last four seasons we've been battling to be a Premier League club, and in 3 of those 4 we've succeeded, each time in seemingly the most dramatic way imaginable. It's not been the worst of roller coaster rides.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 17:57 - Jul 25 with 1393 viewsLoft1979

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 14:43 - Jul 25 by QPR_Nippon

Does not necessarily contradict the reports about Fer. Caulker was signed on Tuesday. Dave Mc reported that the Fer offer had been rejected on Wednesday, but you would assume that offer had gone in at least a day or two previous to that report.

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024