Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... 13:48 - Jul 25 with 3425 viewsNov77

So I guess we can ignore all the press reports about us putting offers in for Fer etc......

and some more backtracking on warren farm...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:07 - Jul 25 with 1118 viewsLoft1979

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 17:42 - Jul 25 by QPR_Nippon

It's a fair point, oft forgotten.

The last four seasons we've been battling to be a Premier League club, and in 3 of those 4 we've succeeded, each time in seemingly the most dramatic way imaginable. It's not been the worst of roller coaster rides.

Uhh note to forum:
As of last week there were only 15 players left on the books. Remy is all but gone, Cesar is ? (retiring?), O'neill not going to be signed but is at Harlington so we have a training squad. Clint signed but playing where? Adel's status ? Sorry but other players currently at Harlington might not make the cut either. Any of SWP, Henry, Adel and (in my opinion Junior) could be sold or loaned.

Caulker and Rio are in but we need 6-10 players as we know no youth teamers will be in our 25 man squad. Lots of bonding yet to happen.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:16 - Jul 25 with 1094 viewswgchoop

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:07 - Jul 25 by Loft1979

Uhh note to forum:
As of last week there were only 15 players left on the books. Remy is all but gone, Cesar is ? (retiring?), O'neill not going to be signed but is at Harlington so we have a training squad. Clint signed but playing where? Adel's status ? Sorry but other players currently at Harlington might not make the cut either. Any of SWP, Henry, Adel and (in my opinion Junior) could be sold or loaned.

Caulker and Rio are in but we need 6-10 players as we know no youth teamers will be in our 25 man squad. Lots of bonding yet to happen.

I think your gonna be disappointed if you expect us to sign 10 players before start of season.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:27 - Jul 25 with 1080 viewsLoft1979

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:16 - Jul 25 by wgchoop

I think your gonna be disappointed if you expect us to sign 10 players before start of season.

HR says he wants 6-7 players. Not my number. Look at the squads run out last week in the friendly. Also it does not have to be before the start of the season, but before the transfer window shuts..Ultimately just my opinion, the squad could change alot between now and September.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 19:32 - Jul 25 with 1035 viewsessextaxiboy

Why dont we just wait and see instead of chewing on every rumour ..
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 10:02 - Jul 26 with 908 viewsSomersetHoops

Wtf is Harry. Doing wasting his time in Germany with half the team we need, when he should be here sorting out the other half.

Who's Next?

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 11:54 - Jul 26 with 851 viewsCFW

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 10:02 - Jul 26 by SomersetHoops

Wtf is Harry. Doing wasting his time in Germany with half the team we need, when he should be here sorting out the other half.

I admit I was very impatient earlier this month but I have slightly changed my mind. New players are vital but so is the pre-season especially as the players are now being asked to play in a different formation. My view is quality not quantity. Rio = quality on and off the pitch. Caulker = quality and some of the other players being spoken about will bring something needed and required to the squad.
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 13:06 - Jul 26 with 786 viewskensalriser

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 19:32 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

Why dont we just wait and see instead of chewing on every rumour ..

Where's the fun in that? People love to have a good lengthy and frequent bitch and moan. Accepting things with equanimity simply won't cut it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:17 - Jul 26 with 725 viewsPinnerPaul

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 18:07 - Jul 25 by Loft1979

Uhh note to forum:

We NEED 10 players?! - come on!
Login to get fewer ads

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:58 - Jul 26 with 673 viewsDiscodroid

think we could do with right /wing back cover for simpson.

x 1 midfielder full of energy and drive to complement 2 from 3 of ali, barton and grenaro

and one forward to play with or replace charlie.

thats 3 bare minimum for me.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 23:04 - Jul 26 with 578 viewsLoft1979

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 15:58 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

think we could do with right /wing back cover for simpson.

x 1 midfielder full of energy and drive to complement 2 from 3 of ali, barton and grenaro

and one forward to play with or replace charlie.

thats 3 bare minimum for me.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-boss-harry-redkn
TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 12:14 - Jul 27 with 471 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 12:23 - Jul 27 with 451 viewsTW_R

TF - no bids on anyone since caulker signed.... on 10:02 - Jul 26 by SomersetHoops

Managing his team on a pre-season tour? Yeah much better idea him sitting in his office at LR ignoring his team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024