Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat 13:57 - Jul 25 with 21489 viewsHayesender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2705390/Yossi-Benayoun-hits-st

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 7127 viewsSonofNorfolt

Joey is right.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 17:23 - Jul 25 with 7028 viewsTHEBUSH

Wouldn't expect Benayoun to say anything else, although don't agree with him.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:03 - Jul 25 with 6938 viewstimcocking

Aren't both sides doing the same thing?
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:15 - Jul 25 with 6893 viewsTHEBUSH

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:03 - Jul 25 by timcocking

Not really, unless the Palestinians have settled 300,000 illegal settlers in Israel !!
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:19 - Jul 25 with 6878 viewsnadera78

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:03 - Jul 25 by timcocking

No. The vast majority of Hamas' rockets get blown out of the sky by the IDF. A handful land, mostly in scrubland, but an occasional one hits a target.

The IDF on the other hand have killed 800 people already in the past few weeks - including women and children seeking refuge in a UN-run school. And that's before we even start on the illegal settlements on Palestinian land, and the recent admission by Netanyahu that IDF forces will never leave Palestinian territory.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:22 - Jul 25 with 6869 viewsnadera78

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:15 - Jul 25 by THEBUSH

Not really, unless the Palestinians have settled 300,000 illegal settlers in Israel !!

Take a look at a map and see the pitiful patches of land the international community have designated as Palestinian. Then see that the IDF have told Palestinians to stay out of a 3km exclusion zone inside Gaza. And then realise that that 3km is approximately half the total width of Gaza.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:32 - Jul 25 with 6845 viewskropotkin41

Here are some maps which illustrate what has happened. Now, the British Mandate of Palestine was not intended to hand over the territory to some new entity like the State of Israel, but to in the fullness of time........... that is to say when it suited the colonial power........ to give the Palestinians (which by the way included Palestinian Jews) independence. In part because British power was pretty much a broken reed from 1940 onwards, but especially in the late 1940s and due to a brutal Jewish terrorist campaign, what came about was somewhat different:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:34 - Jul 25 with 6835 viewskropotkin41

Oh, and for what it's worth I wouldn't want another Israeli to play for QPR until there is justice for Palestine which in my opinion would mean the Right of Return and the dismantling of the Israeli apartheid apparatus entirely.......... one country for Jews and Arabs in Palestine/Israel.

No Justice, No Peace.

Login to get fewer ads

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:38 - Jul 25 with 6804 viewshoopstilidie

Barton is 100% right, as is every other right thinking sane person in the World.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:43 - Jul 25 with 6788 viewsTHEBUSH

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:22 - Jul 25 by nadera78

Take a look at a map and see the pitiful patches of land the international community have designated as Palestinian. Then see that the IDF have told Palestinians to stay out of a 3km exclusion zone inside Gaza. And then realise that that 3km is approximately half the total width of Gaza.

I agree, the Palestinians haven't really settled 300,000 in Israel, it's the other way around.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:48 - Jul 25 with 6768 viewsElHoop

The Israelis are making themselves look stupid and more importantly they are making the Americans look even more stupid. Most of Europe is skint, Russia is a loose cannon. The world is in a mess. Nobody has any credibility. It's actually quite a good time to be British and believe it or not a big chunk of jocks actually want to leave!
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:50 - Jul 25 with 6756 viewsWatford_Ranger

The respective death tolls aren't relevant- one side is using their own as human shields while the other has arguably the most advanced defences in the world due to being next to a place intent on blowing it off the map with poor quality rockets daily.

I'm not pretending Israel never does wrong but the level of ignorance from genuinely intelligent people is surprising.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:52 - Jul 25 with 6746 viewsWatford_Ranger

Also to say the club shouldn't sign Israelis is laughable. Syrians are responsible for the deaths of thousands more than Israelis currently. Surprisingly less uproar about that from media / Brits in general.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:58 - Jul 25 with 6719 viewskropotkin41

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:52 - Jul 25 by Watford_Ranger

Also to say the club shouldn't sign Israelis is laughable. Syrians are responsible for the deaths of thousands more than Israelis currently. Surprisingly less uproar about that from media / Brits in general.

I'm not laughing. Syria has been plunged into a war by proxy largely set off by the US policy of trying to dominate energy supplies in the Middle East and beyond. Israel is a State in contravention of more than 60 UN resolutions currently involved in a murderous campaign against what is in effect a concentration camp. You quite simply have no idea and appear unwilling to educate yourself.

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 6714 viewsGloryHunter

Joey and his twitterings have gone right up in my estimation as a result of this.

As for Yossi saying that anyone who disagrees with the Israeli propaganda line must be stupid - well, says it all, really.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 19:44 - Jul 25 with 6595 viewsPommyhoop

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 19:00 - Jul 25 by GloryHunter

Joey and his twitterings have gone right up in my estimation as a result of this.

As for Yossi saying that anyone who disagrees with the Israeli propaganda line must be stupid - well, says it all, really.

Joey is right but Yossi has a right to stand up for his people and beliefs..
Ok time machine.. Joey tweeting Macca saying 'get out of Ireland' Stop the marches' ''Political status for prisoners'' etc . I dont know how political Macca was but I recon he'd be in his rights to say 'F'ck off Joey mind your own like'.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 19:55 - Jul 25 with 6562 viewsBAWHoops

I think until Joey Barton and his family have a rocket aimed at them like Yossi and his family have he shouldn't respond.

I don't understand the obsession everyone has with one side being right and one side being wrong?

It's f.ucking terrible and the images of the dead make me sick.

I'm Jewish, I'm off to Israel tomorrow to visit family. However I'm not blind to the fact you can't bomb a UN school and you can't build settlements. I'm also not blind to the fact you can't fire a rocket at civilian population and build tunnels to sneak into a country and murder its civilians in the dead of night.

We should all be praying for peace and hoping that one day Israel and Palestine can exist side by side, just as Israel and their former enemies Egypt and Jordan do.

Both states have a right to exist

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:02 - Jul 25 with 6528 viewsWatford_Ranger

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:58 - Jul 25 by kropotkin41

I'm not laughing. Syria has been plunged into a war by proxy largely set off by the US policy of trying to dominate energy supplies in the Middle East and beyond. Israel is a State in contravention of more than 60 UN resolutions currently involved in a murderous campaign against what is in effect a concentration camp. You quite simply have no idea and appear unwilling to educate yourself.

You can't really blame the US for the atrocities in Syria, can you?

As for Israel, what do you suggest they do in their situation? They've tried to cooperate with ceasefires but on the other side have a terrorist organisation willing to sacrifice its own people in a bid to destroy them with no interest in any ceasefire or peace despite being the clearly weaker force. Should they just accept the rockets?

As said, Israel is not perfect by any stretch but if it were the UK in their situation I'd want to be defended rather than risk however many more rockets.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:26 - Jul 25 with 6465 viewsTHEBUSH

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:50 - Jul 25 by Watford_Ranger

The respective death tolls aren't relevant- one side is using their own as human shields while the other has arguably the most advanced defences in the world due to being next to a place intent on blowing it off the map with poor quality rockets daily.

I'm not pretending Israel never does wrong but the level of ignorance from genuinely intelligent people is surprising.

The respective death tolls may not be relevant to you, they are to anyone who cares about what is going on in the occupied territory.

Israel are bombing and shelling UN organised schools and have killed innocent children, how can you justify that ?
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:38 - Jul 25 with 6428 viewsWatford_Ranger

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:26 - Jul 25 by THEBUSH

The respective death tolls may not be relevant to you, they are to anyone who cares about what is going on in the occupied territory.

Israel are bombing and shelling UN organised schools and have killed innocent children, how can you justify that ?

I'm not justifying it- it's not good at all assuming it's true. Frankly I've seen so much bollocks on the issue I have no idea what is real and what is hoaxed to provoke more bile.

The death tolls are used as stick to beat Israel with as the 'bad guy'. If both sides were freely able to kill as many of the other with the same weapons, there would be no Israel. Palestine thankfully won't be wiped out- hopefully Hamas will at least until the next terrorist sect fills the void.
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:44 - Jul 25 with 6403 viewsN12Hoop

Forget rights to land and who was there first and living conditions etc. If Hamas dismantle their bombs there will be no more war. If Israel dismantle their bombs there will be no more Israel. Fact.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 21:09 - Jul 25 with 6338 viewsTHEBUSH

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 20:38 - Jul 25 by Watford_Ranger

I'm not justifying it- it's not good at all assuming it's true. Frankly I've seen so much bollocks on the issue I have no idea what is real and what is hoaxed to provoke more bile.

The death tolls are used as stick to beat Israel with as the 'bad guy'. If both sides were freely able to kill as many of the other with the same weapons, there would be no Israel. Palestine thankfully won't be wiped out- hopefully Hamas will at least until the next terrorist sect fills the void.

I agree with you the public are fed a pack of lies, we can only choose what we believe is nearer to the truth !!
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 21:16 - Jul 25 with 6318 viewsShotKneesHoop

With Toxic Tony being the Middle East Envoy for Peace, is it any wonder that both sides want to knock seven colours of shyte out of each other?

He'll call for Weapons Of Mass Dectruction to be available to all sides in the conflict, so he can have plenty of rubble to build his seventh house.

Why does he need seven houses? He's already got a pillar box of a wife so he should be easy to contact.

See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/10981122/Tony-Blair-Im-worth

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 22:07 - Jul 25 with 6200 viewsTHEBUSH

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 21:16 - Jul 25 by ShotKneesHoop

With Toxic Tony being the Middle East Envoy for Peace, is it any wonder that both sides want to knock seven colours of shyte out of each other?

He'll call for Weapons Of Mass Dectruction to be available to all sides in the conflict, so he can have plenty of rubble to build his seventh house.

Why does he need seven houses? He's already got a pillar box of a wife so he should be easy to contact.

See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/10981122/Tony-Blair-Im-worth

He should be ashamed of himself and to think I nearly voted for him once
Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 22:11 - Jul 25 with 6185 viewsingeminate

Barton and Yossi in twitter spat on 18:34 - Jul 25 by kropotkin41

Oh, and for what it's worth I wouldn't want another Israeli to play for QPR until there is justice for Palestine which in my opinion would mean the Right of Return and the dismantling of the Israeli apartheid apparatus entirely.......... one country for Jews and Arabs in Palestine/Israel.

No Justice, No Peace.

Unbelievably stupid post.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024