Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha 16:09 - Jul 25 with 11233 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:10 - Jul 25 with 6279 viewsJonDoeman

Shot Knees Hoop Bait!!

It Is What It Is !!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 6237 viewsShotKneesHoop

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:10 - Jul 25 by JonDoeman

Shot Knees Hoop Bait!!

Bait taken,

The only boost R'SWiPe can give QPR is by sodding off somewhere else.

See signature below - says it all.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 16:16]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:21 - Jul 25 with 6185 viewsLblock

My sentiments exactly.

Surely 99.99% of R's fans would've had exactly the same thought when reasing headline of thread...
"He can give us a boost by doing one / retiring / jumping off a cliff (he'd still miss)... ad infinitem"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:22 - Jul 25 with 6176 viewsdaveB

I still don't know what he's done wrong. I mean he's not very good anymore but he always tries when he plays.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:35 - Jul 25 with 6120 viewsPommyhoop

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:22 - Jul 25 by daveB

I still don't know what he's done wrong. I mean he's not very good anymore but he always tries when he plays.

I'm with you Dave. He's always tried his little heart out and from day one of his career as the QPR scapegoat he's been a target while other equally sh1t players like Jamie Mackie got an easy ride.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:39 - Jul 25 with 6094 viewscyprusmel

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:35 - Jul 25 by Pommyhoop

I'm with you Dave. He's always tried his little heart out and from day one of his career as the QPR scapegoat he's been a target while other equally sh1t players like Jamie Mackie got an easy ride.

And of course he did score that goal against Chelsea.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:41 - Jul 25 with 6084 viewspomanjou

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:22 - Jul 25 by daveB

I do agree with you Dave. If I was copping £40k a week plus i would try, in spades.

He should be running thru brick walls.

Not his fault he was offered way too much money and time, even for a footballer.
I too would have taken it.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:46 - Jul 25 with 6062 viewsTacticalR

At a moral level a player who wants to play but doesn't know how to play is superior to a player who knows how to play but doesn't want to play. At a practical level there is not a whole lot of difference.

SWP - Cold hard facts and numbers
http://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/52684/586255/swp--cold-hard-facts-an
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 16:50]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:34 - Jul 25 with 5958 viewsderbyhoop

Cant run, pass, shoot, tackle, cross. The only boost he'll give QPR will be the day he leaves.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:39 - Jul 25 with 5943 viewsgigiisourgod

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:34 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Cant run, pass, shoot, tackle, cross. The only boost he'll give QPR will be the day he leaves.

Well I think the problem I, and many others, have with him is he clearly can do these things... £26m or whatever he cost and a scandalous amount of England caps... There must be a good player in there somewhere just never witnessed in a QPR shirt. Still perhaps he will recapture it this year.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:51 - Jul 25 with 5901 viewsNorthernr

Onuoha is absolutely right. If SWP stopped nicking a living and fcked off it would give me a tremendous boost.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 18:59 - Jul 25 with 5787 viewssmegma

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:51 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Onuoha is absolutely right. If SWP stopped nicking a living and fcked off it would give me a tremendous boost.

I actually think Ned should be drug tested.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:14 - Jul 25 with 5750 viewscollegeranger

http://vk.com/doc227822487_304864377?hash=33b1787e58f4f01a91&dl=05bc57e7b7c3180f
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:24 - Jul 25 with 5722 viewsoddball

when he was given the chance to play for charlton on loan and didnt bother his arse, says it all to me.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:40 - Jul 25 with 5693 viewsWestonsuperR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:24 - Jul 25 by oddball

when he was given the chance to play for charlton on loan and didnt bother his arse, says it all to me.

Agree completely. Given his chance elsewhere and would rather sit on the bench... or at home if he couldn't make that.

Not convinced he ever gave 100% either, surely couldn't have been that bad.

The fact the he at times struggled to make a Championship bench makes the claim he could do something in The Prem laughable.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:25 - Jul 25 with 5608 viewsbosh67

This, to be honest. By no means the worst player we have ever had and at least puts in a shift when he does play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:26 - Jul 25 with 5601 viewsHollowayRanger

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:34 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

my thoughts exactly

just another blood sucking I mean money sucking leech

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 5547 viewsloftboy

The season we have ahead the players are going to need 100% backing, if he is in the 25 then as far as I'm concerned he gets my full support.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 21:23 - Jul 25 with 5505 viewsHollowayRanger

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 21:01 - Jul 25 by loftboy

The season we have ahead the players are going to need 100% backing, if he is in the 25 then as far as I'm concerned he gets my full support.

same here ,never booed a QPR player and never will

booed a few QPR mangers mind

still think him and that bloke who let in 7 goals are waste of spaces mind

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 21:30 - Jul 25 with 5487 viewsBirchwood

I did boo Boswanker. I hated him, only time I ever have though

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 5420 viewsRangersDave

He can give QPR a boost by playing on the opposition team as an agreed 12th man on the pitch during matches.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:58 - Jul 25 with 5344 viewsCamberleyR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:39 - Jul 25 by cyprusmel

And of course he did score that goal against Chelsea.

Yeah, which he didn't celebrate don't forget, the little shit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 23:08 - Jul 25 with 5319 viewsHollowayRanger

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:58 - Jul 25 by CamberleyR

Yeah, which he didn't celebrate don't forget, the little shit.

had the nerve to go up and join the team collecting the cup at Wembley

couldn't believe that !

did he actually get a medal as well?

Listen to the band play!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 07:43 - Jul 26 with 5143 viewsDWQPR

My overriding memory of him last season was when Barton aimed a superb cross field diagonal ball to him, right to him, he allowed it to bounce rather than controlling it and the bloody thing knocked him over! Where's Madonna when you want her?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:09 - Jul 26 with 5111 viewsPey

Panic addition at the time at way too high wages and too long duration of contract.
Thanks to Orange face and the midget who wouldn't spend a penny on transfers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024