Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 18:16 - Jul 26 with 8311 viewsMedwayR

Looks as though he could be off to Real
Sociedad as a replacement for Griezmann. No mention of what they'll be paying us or him just that he'll be getting a 4yr contract.

Poll: Who’s better?

Granero on 09:57 - Jul 28 with 1712 viewsdaveB

He started well with us but once people started kicking him he dropped deeper and deeper to get the ball, rarley found a team mate with a pass and his set pieces got worse with every passing game. He'll be a very god player in the Spanish league but no great loss for us.

If we can get rid for a few million and sign Niko on a free I think thats a decent bit of business
Granero on 10:15 - Jul 28 with 1664 viewsWeaverQPR

Granero on 09:57 - Jul 28 by daveB

He started well with us but once people started kicking him he dropped deeper and deeper to get the ball, rarley found a team mate with a pass and his set pieces got worse with every passing game. He'll be a very god player in the Spanish league but no great loss for us.

If we can get rid for a few million and sign Niko on a free I think thats a decent bit of business

Kranjcar over Granero all day long.

@WeavQPR

Granero on 10:25 - Jul 28 with 1633 viewsJonDoeman

Granero on 09:57 - Jul 28 by daveB

Started well, till word got round he didn't like it up him!! Totally unsuitable for the English game. Bit of a tart.

It Is What It Is !!

Granero on 10:29 - Jul 28 with 1617 viewsWeaverQPR

Is Zamora the only one left from MH signings?

@WeavQPR

Granero on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 1599 viewsJonDoeman

Granero on 10:29 - Jul 28 by WeaverQPR

He's a rarity, a 'clueless Hughes' signing that was value for money....... in the end!

It Is What It Is !!

Granero on 10:39 - Jul 28 with 1585 viewsMaggsinho

Granero on 10:29 - Jul 28 by WeaverQPR

Onuoha, Green and for now at least, Cesar as well.
Granero on 10:43 - Jul 28 with 1570 viewsandygg

Good, thats one less bloodsucking leech, off our books. Now for swp.
Granero on 10:54 - Jul 28 with 1553 viewsLoft1979

Granero on 10:34 - Jul 28 by JonDoeman

He's a rarity, a 'clueless Hughes' signing that was value for money....... in the end!

Not every signing works. Anyway, I think HR wants a new mix of people. Amalfitano, Valbuena and Fer are among those names doing rounds. Also the holding player from Marseille linked.
Login to get fewer ads

Granero on 11:12 - Jul 28 with 1521 viewsRanger78

I think Hoilett was his too
Granero on 11:29 - Jul 28 with 1463 viewsQPunkR

Glad if this has gone through. Just 'cos he may have had one good half of football over an entire season doesn't mean we should be sad to have him leave. An awful player for QPR, good riddance

QPR - "shit but local"

Granero on 11:37 - Jul 28 with 1430 viewsWeaverQPR

He may well have wanted to stay but its been obvious from day dot that Redknapp wanted all of Hughes foreign buys out the door.

@WeavQPR

Granero on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 1387 viewsTacticalR

Granero on 11:37 - Jul 28 by WeaverQPR

He may well have wanted to stay but its been obvious from day dot that Redknapp wanted all of Hughes foreign buys out the door.

Foreigners. They're too sophisticated.

Air hostess clique

Granero on 12:00 - Jul 28 with 1360 viewsHAYESBOY

If we are selling Granero then we must have some incoming midfielders? You would hope anyway.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Granero on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 1248 viewsDiscodroid

id have akos back in a fluttering heart beat.

seems we have ali, barton, henry left holding the midfield fort, may i be so bold as to add we may be in need of sustenance in this area!!.

going against modern day thinking i think it would be audacious to embark upon our premier campaign with a bloke who has had 2 acls in recent times , a player who is better at tinkling the ivories les dawson style than he is a professional footballer and joey barton.

krancjar and collinson i believe , would not be a major contribution to premiership safety.

we really do need some quality to come through those hallowed gates fairly soon, not just barely able bodied jack of all trade types.

not asking for the french midfield of '82 'h' , but one which may avoid a schalacking every week.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 14:28]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Granero on 16:33 - Jul 28 with 1155 viewsBathRanger

BBC reporting that HR has confirmed Granero will join Real Sociedad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28529081
Granero on 17:11 - Jul 28 with 1098 viewseghamranger

Gone!!!

Source..... Sky sports

Bye, move on and use the money to buy Fer.
Granero on 17:40 - Jul 28 with 1023 views08olesen

Must admit this seems like a risky move. We literally have nobody of true premier league quality in midfield a part from Barton. Yes you could say that Granero isnt either but he had the potential to be imo. I am now beginning to think we will need at least three CMs because at the moment we have Faurlin, Barton and Henry, is that a joke! This will not be solved by simply adding Fer, we need to find out whats happening with Adel and get this squad sorted, because at the moment we look very under prepared.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Granero on 17:52 - Jul 28 with 995 viewsCheshireR

So only Diakite remains from the Hughes midfield supermarket sweep.Remind me which club we have just loaned him to.
Park, Mbia, Granero and Diakite what a combination.
Granero on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 990 viewsNorthernr

Granero on 17:40 - Jul 28 by 08olesen

Must admit this seems like a risky move. We literally have nobody of true premier league quality in midfield a part from Barton. Yes you could say that Granero isnt either but he had the potential to be imo. I am now beginning to think we will need at least three CMs because at the moment we have Faurlin, Barton and Henry, is that a joke! This will not be solved by simply adding Fer, we need to find out whats happening with Adel and get this squad sorted, because at the moment we look very under prepared.

And the window closes tomorrow so we best get a shift on.
Granero on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 976 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/280714-esteban-granero-seals-real-sociedad-mov

Gone.

Granero on 17:57 - Jul 28 with 972 viewsNorthernr

Granero on 17:56 - Jul 28 by HAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/280714-esteban-granero-seals-real-sociedad-mov

Gone.

Granero on 18:28 - Jul 28 with 916 viewsHAYESBOY

Granero on 17:57 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Hmm.............just pointing out its now official.

Granero on 18:32 - Jul 28 with 909 views08olesen

Granero on 17:53 - Jul 28 by Northernr

And the window closes tomorrow so we best get a shift on.

Dunno about you but i would prefer the whole team to actually play together before the Hull match.....the car window is far more exciting, leave it transfer deadline day.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Granero on 18:35 - Jul 28 with 899 viewsWeaverQPR

Granero on 18:32 - Jul 28 by 08olesen

Dunno about you but i would prefer the whole team to actually play together before the Hull match.....the car window is far more exciting, leave it transfer deadline day.

Hull have played 3-5-2 for two years so if we turn up and we don't know what were doing we could get tonked. This is why we could do with the bods in imho.

@WeavQPR

Granero on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 857 viewsdubaistu

I'd feel much better if we went out and got some of the following

Carl Jenkinson
Jordan Rhodes
Jamaal Lascelles
Troy Deeney
Nathan Redmond
Callum McManaman
James Vaughan
Harry Maguire
Britt Assombalonga