Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 18:16 - Jul 26 with 8299 viewsMedwayR

Looks as though he could be off to Real
Sociedad as a replacement for Griezmann. No mention of what they'll be paying us or him just that he'll be getting a 4yr contract.

Poll: Who’s better?

Granero on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 974 viewsGloucs_R

Granero on 18:55 - Jul 28 by dubaistu

I'd feel much better if we went out and got some of the following

Carl Jenkinson
Jordan Rhodes
Jamaal Lascelles
Troy Deeney
Nathan Redmond
Callum McManaman
James Vaughan
Harry Maguire
Britt Assombalonga

Rhodes just signed a new deal

Maguire just signed for Hull

Poll: Are we staying up?

Granero on 20:06 - Jul 28 with 951 viewsdubaistu

Granero on 19:52 - Jul 28 by Gloucs_R

Rhodes just signed a new deal

Maguire just signed for Hull

Anything is possible….

Evra signed a new deal in June - went to Juve last week
Granero on 22:11 - Jul 28 with 829 viewseghamranger

Granero on 20:06 - Jul 28 by dubaistu

Anything is possible….

Evra signed a new deal in June - went to Juve last week

I don't think there is a need to panic, but I understand where people are coming from. TF has been here to oversee transfers and I'm massively pleased with Rio and Caulker. However we still have a championship squad in the PL plus 2 players. Hope to keep Remy and then get some midfielders in. Would be nice to have the players in before the Hull game, got a few firendlies before that so hopefully they can play together.
I'm sure there is stuff going on behind the scenes and tmr there will be breaking news that we have signed a couple of attacking midfielders that are under 30 and/or not ex spuds,
Lucky I'm not a betting man
Granero on 01:53 - Jul 29 with 718 viewsNorthernr

Granero on 18:35 - Jul 28 by WeaverQPR

Hull have played 3-5-2 for two years so if we turn up and we don't know what were doing we could get tonked. This is why we could do with the bods in imho.

Is that it all over then if we get tonked?
Granero on 01:57 - Jul 29 with 716 viewsNorthernr

Granero on 18:32 - Jul 28 by 08olesen

Dunno about you but i would prefer the whole team to actually play together before the Hull match.....the car window is far more exciting, leave it transfer deadline day.

Well I don't know about you but I'd like an example of a team that was all signed, sealed, delivered, trained together, settled and ready to go for the first game of the season. Neil Warnock's great 2010/11 side certainly wasn't - tommy smith came in last second, kyle Walker came in on loan.

The transfer window system is a farce, and even if we hadn't won the play off final and this wasn't a world cup year we'd still be rushing around late on because of hos this highly illegal window operates. It is a world cup year, we did come up through the play offs, so get used to the idea we're going to be dealing late.

Granero was never going to stay. he wanted to go and he's gone. If you think there's any danger of us doing 38 games with only Barton, Henry and Faurlin as our central midfield options then I'll happily sack my window cleaner off and you can lick em twice a month.
Granero on 08:58 - Jul 29 with 645 viewsrsonist

Think you have to be worried about wasting the winnable early fixtures we have while we're still getting our act together.

Guess we'll have to dust off the cunning "just beat the top 6 at Loftus Road" plan.
Granero on 19:48 - Jul 29 with 568 viewsTacticalR

A delicate offshoot of the aristocracy of Spanish football. So ends the grand scheme to create the West London branch of Real Madrid reserves.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024