Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New coaches? 00:40 - Jul 27 with 7791 viewsLoft1979

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/391112/EXCLUSIVE-Harry-Redknapp-consid
New coaches? on 22:33 - Jul 27 with 1990 viewsdanehoop

Interesting that Hoddle has been desperately trying to get back into English football for a long time and not go anywhere. Part of that comes from the sharp tapering off of his success in domestic management, part from the obvious baggage around him and I guess part because he hasn't got any recent management experience.

Clearly his agent must be putting his name in the frame for the coach role (he has for most other jobs) and it would give him experience and profile back in the English game. There is also a good chance that Harry will jack it all in before to long anyway, so chance of progression to Manager at QPR within 18 months is a real possibility. It might actually be a good fit - if his coaching skills are any good.

Now the Steve Clarke reference is also interesting in that he is a very decent coach with a good record and a not bad manager - though struggled a bit in his second year. I reckon that would be the better signing of the two.

Never knowingly understood

New coaches? on 22:52 - Jul 27 with 1959 viewsdaveB

Hoddle coming in to help bed in 3 at the back seems a very good idea to me, very much doubt it's with one eye on him as a manager but he's be a very good coach for us
New coaches? on 22:56 - Jul 27 with 1955 viewsTacticalR

New coaches? on 22:52 - Jul 27 by daveB

Hoddle coming in to help bed in 3 at the back seems a very good idea to me, very much doubt it's with one eye on him as a manager but he's be a very good coach for us

As long as it's not Hoddle coming to help with 3 in a bed.

Air hostess clique

New coaches? on 08:54 - Jul 28 with 1880 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would have no problem with Hoddle the coach, but my sister was born with disabilities which brought her pain and suffering, and ultimately ended her life bfore it really began, so I would have huge problems with Hoddle the person being employed by the club I love.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New coaches? on 09:15 - Jul 28 with 1848 viewspaulparker

Would be a great Appointment, don't forget Hoddle used to play the 3-5-2 systems
with Swindon, Chelsea & England with good success, would be a great coach for the team ,
im no HR lover but credit where its due he isn't afraid to try and get different coaches in to the benefit of the club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New coaches? on 10:05 - Jul 28 with 1790 viewsdanehoop

New coaches? on 08:54 - Jul 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Would have no problem with Hoddle the coach, but my sister was born with disabilities which brought her pain and suffering, and ultimately ended her life bfore it really began, so I would have huge problems with Hoddle the person being employed by the club I love.

Like you Brian, with two disabled little sons I find his views on such issues dispicable beyond belief. There again I have a cynical view about most religeous beliefs (not shared by all on this board I know) so who am I to judge whether someone wants to believe a particular line of nonsense provided they dont start promoting it during work time (so no faith healining at the club either).

Never knowingly understood

New coaches? on 10:30 - Jul 28 with 1758 viewsgigiisourgod

New coaches? on 22:56 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

As long as it's not Hoddle coming to help with 3 in a bed.

Sandra likes this!
New coaches? on 10:31 - Jul 28 with 1754 viewsrobith

Hoddle's reputation hasn't half grown in absentia
Login to get fewer ads

New coaches? on 11:48 - Jul 28 with 1722 viewsNov77

Eileen brewery vs joey barton?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

New coaches? on 11:58 - Jul 28 with 1694 viewsTacticalR

New coaches? on 10:31 - Jul 28 by robith

Hoddle's reputation hasn't half grown in absentia

But what about in England (or UKipia or whatever it's called)?

Air hostess clique

New coaches? on 12:45 - Jul 28 with 1639 viewsCliff

New coaches? on 08:15 - Jul 27 by rsonist

Hoddle can fck off as far as I'm concerned.

+ 1
New coaches? on 12:48 - Jul 28 with 1630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New coaches? on 10:05 - Jul 28 by danehoop

Like you Brian, with two disabled little sons I find his views on such issues dispicable beyond belief. There again I have a cynical view about most religeous beliefs (not shared by all on this board I know) so who am I to judge whether someone wants to believe a particular line of nonsense provided they dont start promoting it during work time (so no faith healining at the club either).

That's very broad-minded of you, Dane.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New coaches? on 13:36 - Jul 28 with 1586 viewsblacky200

I still wonder how this "innovative coach" label stuck with him. He hasn't coached professional football for 8 years.
New coaches? on 14:23 - Jul 28 with 1555 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just saw this advert in Jamie Redknapp's 'for 'ballers only 'zine, ICON'

Wanted: Out of work manager to do some managing as current manager not up to snuff. Preferably a former England manager as that worked well last time.

Bare bones.

New coaches? on 19:19 - Jul 28 with 1480 viewskysersosaqpr

New coaches? on 10:05 - Jul 28 by danehoop

I have relatives with mental health problems, and find religious bigots who spout off ( mostly all religions included) without thought for the anguish this can have as distasteful at best and evil at worse. Your a better man than me to forgive and forget.

Steve Clarke for me

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

New coaches? on 19:26 - Jul 28 with 1355 viewsbeeeater

Could be the best signing of the summer if it comes off
New coaches? on 19:29 - Jul 28 with 1347 viewsYorkRanger

Tough one for me. I think a new coach will be really important, but there is something about Hoddle I just do not like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024