Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
niko returning? 12:21 - Jul 27 with 9459 viewsenfieldargh

Can't blame him for wanting to get the hell out of Ukraine

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-reignite-interes

Would like to think we would see a different side of him in the Prem...and I dont imply anything to do with waistlines etc......

Would love to see Niko play to his full potential in a Rangers' shirt

(ps I'm biased)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

niko returning? on 12:24 - Jul 27 with 4628 views08olesen

Would not be adverse to this. The bottom line is that we are short of players, and he has moments of brilliance, and so on a low wage he could be worth it. Needs to lose a couple stone though, but then again dont we all.

Poll: Who will the other play off

niko returning? on 12:26 - Jul 27 with 4611 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Was great against Wigan at LR and clearly was fooked to boot.

I'd say ye to him returning.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

niko returning? on 12:37 - Jul 27 with 4552 viewsGloucs_R

Know us, right sort, Prem experience.....depends on his fee and wages!

Poll: Are we staying up?

niko returning? on 12:45 - Jul 27 with 4510 viewsTacticalR

Niko Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Niko Kranjčar.

Air hostess clique

niko returning? on 12:55 - Jul 27 with 4467 viewsqprewan

I would much prefer Ravel Morrisson any day of the week- we desperately need midfielders who can actually score! Niko was injured countless times last season, had no pace and was generally pretty poor and that was in the Championship.
niko returning? on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 4389 viewsDiscodroid

no thanks guvnr

would be like having one of those comedy giants from its a knock out lumbering around in midfield fouling everyone ( as he did towards the end of the season in the championship)as he cant near the ball anymore, with opposition fans laughing hysterically rather than stuart hall

smacks of us being knocked back for priority targets and going back to what we had , which was barely good enough to get us out of an ordinary championship.

furthermore, i could do without 'only here for the niko's' venn diagrams and mosaics showing us all where beau brummel niko was when the opposition score or when jfk was shot.

we might as well get oniel, buzacky and gavin mahon to resign.in fact id have akos over him any day

utter crap. did he have more than 5/6 good games for us??.

he'd be destroyed in the premier or be sent off as regular as a FGM or pro immigration article in the evening standard.

if an overfed decandent dandy gone to seed is all we can muster in midfield, were fkd.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 13:25]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

niko returning? on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 4361 viewsStantheman

Love to see him back, but at the right price.
Not consistent enough to be the go to guy but good enough to make a difference on his day, quality in the centre of the park is a worry at the moment we're awash with talented attacking midfielders on the wing but only have Barton in the middle and his passing isn't great, brilliant at winning the ball but we need a back up and someone who can get hold of the ball. Exciting times ahead.
niko returning? on 13:31 - Jul 27 with 4333 viewsWeaverQPR

Id take him back.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

niko returning? on 13:39 - Jul 27 with 4288 viewsJonDoeman

Surprised at this. I can't see the point in signing another injury prone player, we've got enough of them already, & Niko's injury problems seem chronic.

It Is What It Is !!

niko returning? on 13:42 - Jul 27 with 4280 viewsHollowayRanger

year contract basic wage extras for games played and points gained

the YES

3 year deal BIG WAGE forget it!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

niko returning? on 13:43 - Jul 27 with 4280 viewsLythamR

niko returning? on 13:31 - Jul 27 by WeaverQPR

Id take him back.

You cant turn back time sadly, Nico made a contribution last season in the championship but he wont be able to cut it now in the Premier league

If we are going to play with wingbacks the central midfielders need to be very mobile so they can cover if we get caught in possession with the wing back up the pitch.

His time has passed we cant afford to be sentimental about this we have enought players already on contracts who are past effective contributions in the prem we certainly shouldnt bring in any more that goes for JC from west ham as well, we should be steering clear of him as well
niko returning? on 13:44 - Jul 27 with 4267 viewsvblockranger

We must be desperate to reignite interest then. Thought he was poor and unfit for the majority of games and struggled to look Championship class let alone prem.
niko returning? on 13:56 - Jul 27 with 4227 viewsstowmarketrange

niko returning? on 12:45 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

Niko Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Niko Kranjčar.

Charlie,Charlie,Charlie
Charlie,Charlie,Charlie Austin.
niko returning? on 14:13 - Jul 27 with 4167 viewseghamranger

Maybe a year contract, injured a lot, not very quick and 30 years if age.

Hoping we are moving on and can attract younger players who have a sell on value lo like Caulker, Phillips etc. Would prefer Morrison personally
niko returning? on 15:19 - Jul 27 with 4010 viewsRangersAreBack

Midfield is still a major worry for me. We have plenty of players with good engines who can break up play and make it difficult for the opposition but a distinct lack of creativity, goals and quality delivery from set pieces. At the moment there is a lot riding on Faurlin recapturing his form of 2.5 years ago, Granero finding his feet in the premier league, Hoilett and Phillips staying injury free and adding consistency to their games, Barton keeping his cool when things aren't going well, Adel (if selected) finally growing up and SWP reaching his boots on the top peg. Niko returning would add yet more uncertainty to an already uncertain situation.
niko returning? on 15:21 - Jul 27 with 3998 viewsthame_hoops

Sacrificed his World Cup place by helping us out in the playoff final
niko returning? on 15:34 - Jul 27 with 3966 viewsYorkRanger

Plus side is it would keep the entertaining OHfN on this forum
niko returning? on 15:46 - Jul 27 with 3942 viewsBromleyHoop

niko returning? on 13:43 - Jul 27 by LythamR

You cant turn back time sadly, Nico made a contribution last season in the championship but he wont be able to cut it now in the Premier league

If we are going to play with wingbacks the central midfielders need to be very mobile so they can cover if we get caught in possession with the wing back up the pitch.

His time has passed we cant afford to be sentimental about this we have enought players already on contracts who are past effective contributions in the prem we certainly shouldnt bring in any more that goes for JC from west ham as well, we should be steering clear of him as well

I would agree with this but we are not definately going to be playing three at the back all season and players get injured. As such I think he coul provide useful cover as a squad player. He knows our set up, is very experienced and as maybe a 20 minute sub his fitness (although not neccessarily his mobility) may be less of an issue so it's a yes from me.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

niko returning? on 15:48 - Jul 27 with 3926 viewsessextaxiboy

Does it have to be either Morrison or Nico ?

If in doubt sign both ... we need 25 after all....its only money
niko returning? on 15:49 - Jul 27 with 3924 viewsonlyrinmoray

No thanks hasnt done anything of note since hes been here.If I remember went off injured (yet again ) after 20 mins at Wembley.....SIGN LEWIS HOLTBY
niko returning? on 15:55 - Jul 27 with 3906 viewsessextaxiboy

niko returning? on 15:49 - Jul 27 by onlyrinmoray

No thanks hasnt done anything of note since hes been here.If I remember went off injured (yet again ) after 20 mins at Wembley.....SIGN LEWIS HOLTBY

Some games he has been class , Overweight and getting on a bit but some of the passing , the goal at Ipswich ... brilliant .

He sacrificed his last World Cup because Redknapp selected him .. the right sort IMO
niko returning? on 15:57 - Jul 27 with 3906 viewsrosseeles

niko returning? on 15:55 - Jul 27 by essextaxiboy

Some games he has been class , Overweight and getting on a bit but some of the passing , the goal at Ipswich ... brilliant .

He sacrificed his last World Cup because Redknapp selected him .. the right sort IMO

as a squad player on a short contract i'd have no issue with it.
niko returning? on 16:18 - Jul 27 with 3861 viewsRangersAreBack

The premier league is no joke. We need midfielders who can deliver quality on a regular basis. We have enough cover players in the squad.
niko returning? on 16:26 - Jul 27 with 3839 viewsAntti_Heinola

niko returning? on 15:55 - Jul 27 by essextaxiboy

The right sort would presumably have got fit at some point in the last year. Have never understood his status among QPR fans. Thought he was poor for most of last season and he's nowhere close to being good enough or fit enough fir the top division. Harry barely played him when he was at spurs and he was 3 yrs younger then. One of the biggest disappointments of last season, it would be a stupid signing.

Bare bones.

niko returning? on 16:29 - Jul 27 with 3825 viewsW12_Ranger

Dreadful player well past his sell by date
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024