Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy 15:03 - Jul 27 with 15974 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:42 - Jul 27 with 2558 viewsBasingstokeR

If he has fitness issues, why did the French take him to the World Cup?
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:49 - Jul 27 with 2512 views08olesen

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:42 - Jul 27 by BasingstokeR

If he has fitness issues, why did the French take him to the World Cup?

Wouldnt be suprised to see Liverpool go after Lukaku instead and the medical was BS.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:55 - Jul 27 with 2464 viewsrsonist

I guess it wouldn't hurt if we did try to sign Valbuena now... hint hint Tone if you're reading this
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:56 - Jul 27 with 2457 viewsQPR_John

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:49 - Jul 27 by 08olesen

Wouldnt be suprised to see Liverpool go after Lukaku instead and the medical was BS.

Doubt Liverpool or any team could fix a medical. However maybe a minor box was not ticked giving them an opportunity to bow out. Maybe Remy was always a standby in case another transfer failed they have bought in a lot of players
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:59 - Jul 27 with 2438 viewsessextaxiboy

Says a lot for the medical we did when he signed .

Stick him in and let him prove himself . If he dies he dies ( only jokin )
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 2400 viewsjohnhoop

Would be brilliant if he stays but I keep on thinking that Wenger is going to wake up and realize he's missing the bargain of the century.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:10 - Jul 27 with 2355 viewsQPR_John

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:59 - Jul 27 by essextaxiboy

Says a lot for the medical we did when he signed .

Stick him in and let him prove himself . If he dies he dies ( only jokin )

As it does for the medical France gave him to ensure he was fit for Brazil
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:25 - Jul 27 with 2278 viewsMedwayR

It's rumoured that Liverpool are unwilling to do the deal due to the long-standing problem with his heart. The same problem that was identified when he signed for Marseille and was considered not to be a serious problem & wouldn't stop him playing. Since then he's played & scored a lot for Marseille, us & Newcastle so I think it's a weak excuse from Liverpool.

Also, we'd have been aware of it when we signed him, it would be on his medical records & is hardly a secret either!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 17:27]

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:39 - Jul 27 with 2209 viewsLythamR

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:25 - Jul 27 by MedwayR

It's rumoured that Liverpool are unwilling to do the deal due to the long-standing problem with his heart. The same problem that was identified when he signed for Marseille and was considered not to be a serious problem & wouldn't stop him playing. Since then he's played & scored a lot for Marseille, us & Newcastle so I think it's a weak excuse from Liverpool.

Also, we'd have been aware of it when we signed him, it would be on his medical records & is hardly a secret either!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 17:27]

I think there is a massive difference between France picking him as a squad player for a 7 game cup competition over a month and a club committing themselves to a 8.5m transfer fee and a 4 year contract at 80k per week

Also Liverpool are owned by americans who are forensic about sports medicals and are risk averse.

Good news for us, unless Arsenal come in he isnt going anywhere fir 8.5 if spurs or perhaps everton want him they will have to pay more.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:41 - Jul 27 with 2196 viewsparker64

Maybe the insurance costs on something like this are hugh
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:45 - Jul 27 with 2180 viewsrichpr

lets get 15m from newcastle - his heart isnt in it(no pun meant) - dont forget he was part of the team that gave up at the end of the season and he has wanted away ever since - another diva if you ask me + he's injured most of the time - seem to recall he was injured half the time when he actually played for us
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:46 - Jul 27 with 2167 viewseghamranger

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:39 - Jul 27 by LythamR

I think there is a massive difference between France picking him as a squad player for a 7 game cup competition over a month and a club committing themselves to a 8.5m transfer fee and a 4 year contract at 80k per week

Also Liverpool are owned by americans who are forensic about sports medicals and are risk averse.

Good news for us, unless Arsenal come in he isnt going anywhere fir 8.5 if spurs or perhaps everton want him they will have to pay more.

The thing is clubs are going to be put off him now.
I know it happened to Charlie at Dull and Demba but I can see English teams massively avoiding him
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:51 - Jul 27 with 2125 viewskysersosaqpr

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:19 - Jul 27 by batmanhoop

how do you see this panning out, has/will it affect Harry's plan of signing another striker?

If Remy stays Harry will have to change from 3 at the back and go4-4-2

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:57 - Jul 27 with 2073 viewsTacticalR

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:45 - Jul 27 by richpr

lets get 15m from newcastle - his heart isnt in it(no pun meant) - dont forget he was part of the team that gave up at the end of the season and he has wanted away ever since - another diva if you ask me + he's injured most of the time - seem to recall he was injured half the time when he actually played for us

So do Newcastle have to pay a special tax for not being Liverpool?

Air hostess clique

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:58 - Jul 27 with 2064 viewsJeff

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:57 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

yes, as it happens - it's widely speculated that his release clause is £8,5m for CL teams, £10m for Europa teams and £15m the rest.

Can we not knock it?

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:59 - Jul 27 with 1996 viewscyprusmel

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 17:57 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

There is a sliding scale by out clause, I think that it's 8 million top four 10 million top 6 and 15 million for all other clubs.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:01 - Jul 27 with 1990 viewsTacticalR

So in other words the less money you've got, the more you have to pay. I think I understand now.

Air hostess clique

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:04 - Jul 27 with 1958 viewsBasingstokeR

Think Remy is one of the few players that you can't really accuse of giving up in our last relegation season.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 1924 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305728/Loic-Remy-cleared-play

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 1924 viewskysersosaqpr

Austin Remy Phillips taraabt Morrison - nice attacking force!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 1918 viewsBrazilNutR

Maybe if we can pull of the Valbuena move..then Remy might fancy a piece of QPR again...I wouldn't say no. Can;t see we are going to be able to find a worthy replacement for less than 8.5 million...
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:18 - Jul 27 with 1882 viewsNorthernr

Great if.... It means he stays, plays as he did for Newcastle and us previously, scores the goals we need. Pace, goals, playing with Austin, love that thought.

Bad if.... He's desperate to leave and has no interest in coming back ad playing for us, and is still determined to force a move. Austin was going to Hull last year for £6m, failed the medical, we got him for four. Arsenal, Newcastle et al will see this as a chance to grab him for reduced money and if he wants to force our hand we'll be out of pocket.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 1848 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/football/video-1096397/Valbuena-Remy-score-grea

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 19:21 - Jul 27 with 1657 viewsbarbicanranger

BBC website: "The move will not be resurrected and Remy now faces the prospect of a return to QPR"

F@rk off - just cause we're not a top four side... worse has happened at sea. He should be elated at returning to west london to join our motley crew of players who are here by default.

Guess LFC could be using this as an excuse to close down summer spending, or what I think may be the case is - with a big side just like in the business world everything has to be rubber stamped and there's no room for a Tony to step in and say, we'll take him regardless of a small point that's cropped up in the medical and is likely to be of no consequence.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 19:23 - Jul 27 with 1633 viewsQPR442

No excuse for Arry to moan about needing a forward now.
Get him back to LR and his goals will keep us up.
If we offer Remy to someone else then it will be Arry that has a problem with him like Adel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024