Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy 15:03 - Jul 27 with 15968 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:48 - Jul 28 with 2264 viewsLoft1979

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:21 - Jul 28 by SpiritofGregory

Remy wants higher wages, he loves money too much to accept a lower salary.

This sounds like all messy. Too much he said, she said banter.
Not suprised if Liverpool trying to force Remy to reduce his wage demands.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:51 - Jul 28 with 2250 viewsCFW

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:03 - Jul 28 by Hunterhoop

I'm beginning to think Remy is a bit of a pr*ck. Get back in training, stop drink driving, stop whoring yourself about to every other club in the Prem and do what you're paid to do. And be happy about it! It's football and you're being paid £80k a week to do it!

Tony shouldn't be going all "fifa" with him, but assertively telling him he'll report for training today and get on with it until someone else meets the asking price.

Have to say totally agree with this post. He was doing not very much before we took him in on a massive wage and contract. We stood by our word and let him play in the premier league last season and even allowed him his 'dream transfer' this season.

Except Arsenal, Spuds etc did not want to know due to him being a greedy bar steward. Liverpool ( who are buying anyone and everyone) thought yes why not it's only £8.5 mil lets go for it. Then woke up and thought not sure this lad is worth it along with all the agro that goes with him. He has not helped himself to be respected or liked by his off the field behaviour and only has himself to blame.

Stand up be a man and say 'I was wrong', get you head out of your backside and do what we are paying you circa £80k per week to do. If not resign you contract and take your chance of getting another club on your own.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:56 - Jul 28 with 2231 viewsTacticalR

Mum, can we keep him please?

Air hostess clique

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:58 - Jul 28 with 2214 viewsLoft1979

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:33 - Jul 27 by LowerloftLad

Chelsea just signed drogba so won't go there
city and united Wont go for him

Arsenal ?
Liverpool reconsider

No one else will stump up 80k plus due to his contract 10-15mill

Tottenham 8.5mill and holtby anyone ????
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 15:35]

Hmmmm. Got to like that idea.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/07/27/ag-the-possible-reason-why-loic-remy-f

Personally, considering that Pool are in the CL, they can afford the money. However, they may decide they need a 45-50 game/yr player and Remy might be a 30-35 game/yr player. All conjecture.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 11:06]
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:10 - Jul 28 with 2163 viewsQPunkR

Think there's a lot of people going OTT saying he should be in training now and if not FÚCK OFF LOIC YOU ARSEHOLE.
Many players who were at the World Cup are only going back to their clubs round about now to join in with pre-season. If even they didn't get on the pitch.

QPR - "shit but local"

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:10 - Jul 28 with 2161 viewsdaveB

a lot of guesswork on here from he's a greedy bastard to he has a hole in his heart all based on nothing at all. I guess we'll find out eventually but if he ends up staying then I hope he does really well for us again, he is a fantastic player
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:11 - Jul 28 with 2151 viewsdaveB

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 10:21 - Jul 28 by SpiritofGregory

Remy wants higher wages, he loves money too much to accept a lower salary.

he accepted a lower salary at Liverpool
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:18 - Jul 28 with 2115 viewsNorthernr

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:11 - Jul 28 by daveB

he accepted a lower salary at Liverpool

Will you fck off Dave, all these facts you keep selfishly wheeling out are getting in the way of all the hysterical torch burning. You're really starting to boil my pis.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:28 - Jul 28 with 2060 viewsTacticalR

Exactly. There's always one who wrecks it for everybody else.

Air hostess clique

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:28 - Jul 28 with 2060 viewsRs_Holy

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:10 - Jul 28 by daveB

a lot of guesswork on here from he's a greedy bastard to he has a hole in his heart all based on nothing at all. I guess we'll find out eventually but if he ends up staying then I hope he does really well for us again, he is a fantastic player

Similarities with Joey Barton this time last year. He wanted away from QPR (said so publicly), the deal fell through... he started the season with us... we sang his name... He then rolled his sleeves up and had a fantastic season.
I hope Loic stays and Joey has a little word with him.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 11:31]
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:47 - Jul 28 with 1965 views08olesen

Any player who gets the opportunity to go play at the highest level is going to want to take it, nothing wrong with that IMO. However now that it has fallen through, you expect him to get on with it and give his all for us like he did before.

However the best thing about this deal falling through is that it may give us a chance to avoid a 8-10 million pound Troy Deeney. Regardless what Remy buyout clause is, we still managed to get him cheap in the first place and so im sure there are similar deals to be had in Europe again.

10 million quid for Troy Deeney! I would take Djib Cisse on a free on 50 grand a week before i pay 10 million quid for a championship player....and thats saying something.

Austin, Remy, Bamford, Zamora....sorted.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:59 - Jul 28 with 1920 viewsHAYESBOY

Bamford is off to Middlesborough.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:59 - Jul 28 with 1913 viewsHunterhoop

How does a player become a "Prem class" player without having previously played at a lower standard. Taking an approach that you'll never pay big money for someone who hasn't had a chance at the top level, is a bit short sighted.

Secondly, I'm not saying Remy is a money grabber at all. I just wish he'd be a bit professional and get to the training ground. We still pay him each week and he's still our player. Equally, for his own performance and any future club, he should be undertaking pre-season. Having a week or two extra leave because of the WC (even though he didn't play much) is fine. But now, I'd expect him to be back training.

It may be we have given him permission to be on leave, but if we have I find that very odd.

Expect he'll still go and not the end of the world if that happens. If he stays, we've got a very good player. But he will need to train otherwise it will cause issues in the squad if he's not seen to be putting in the hard work.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 14:01 - Jul 28 with 1762 viewsdaveB

We accepted the Liverpool bid so it would have been odd for him to be training with us last week. He was in the US with Liverpool and is now coming back to us. I'm not sure he's done anything wrong.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 14:10 - Jul 28 with 1735 viewskensalriser

He's disrespected QPR, Dave. That's what. Plus he's had the bare-faced cheek to fail a medical. Can't you just be frothing with self-righteous indignance like the rest of us?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 14:58 - Jul 28 with 1655 viewsDANRANGER

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 14:01 - Jul 28 by daveB

We accepted the Liverpool bid so it would have been odd for him to be training with us last week. He was in the US with Liverpool and is now coming back to us. I'm not sure he's done anything wrong.

He hasn't necessarily done anything wrong (except bailing on us last season) so it all comes down to what happens next. In a ideal world for a QPR fan he will come out and say the move wasn't to be and I'll get my head down and do all I can for QPR and go from there. Not likely though and we'll have speculation for the next 4 weeks until he goes on Sept 1st.

He must have had his holiday time now and the club needs to get him back in and remind him who he plays for. It comes across as he holds all the cards but he isn't the 1st player to have a release clause and until bids are met he is a QPR player. For the right money any one of our players could be sold before Sept 1st. Like I say interesting what happens next.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:01 - Jul 28 with 1646 viewsWeaverQPR

Will prob be loaned out

@WeavQPR

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:02 - Jul 28 with 1637 viewsLblock

Here's one for ya....

How about WE renegotiate his contract, same (lower apparently) money as Liverpool but stick another year or so on and then remove the buy out clause.
At least then once he's scored 18 goals this season to keep us up we can actually get what he's worth next summer????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:08 - Jul 28 with 1615 viewsLoft1979

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 11:28 - Jul 28 by Rs_Holy

Similarities with Joey Barton this time last year. He wanted away from QPR (said so publicly), the deal fell through... he started the season with us... we sang his name... He then rolled his sleeves up and had a fantastic season.
I hope Loic stays and Joey has a little word with him.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 11:31]

just in case you havenot seen him score...
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:43]
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:11 - Jul 28 with 1608 viewsQPR_John

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:02 - Jul 28 by Lblock

Here's one for ya....

How about WE renegotiate his contract, same (lower apparently) money as Liverpool but stick another year or so on and then remove the buy out clause.
At least then once he's scored 18 goals this season to keep us up we can actually get what he's worth next summer????

A cunning plan but I get this feeling there is a flaw in there somewhere
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 1548 viewsNorthernr

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:02 - Jul 28 by Lblock

Here's one for ya....

Unless we've got a particularly potent brand of rohypnol kicking around in the medicine cupboard why on earth would he agree to that?
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:46 - Jul 28 with 1506 viewsJeff

Here's one for ya....

A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, Remy won't sign it. And two, Remy won't sign it. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice

Can we not knock it?

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:53 - Jul 28 with 1477 viewshoof_hearted

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:31 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Unless we've got a particularly potent brand of rohypnol kicking around in the medicine cupboard why on earth would he agree to that?

We've run out of Rohypnol. Remy dropped it in Beard's tea last time they were negotiating.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:57 - Jul 28 with 1459 viewsNorthernr

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:53 - Jul 28 by hoof_hearted

We've run out of Rohypnol. Remy dropped it in Beard's tea last time they were negotiating.

Haha last time we were about to be relegated to the Championship, short of being stuck at the bottom of a well our negotiating position with Remy couldn't really have been any weaker.
Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 16:02 - Jul 28 with 1437 viewsRedbourneR

Sky sources: Liverpool pull out of deal to sign Loic Remy on 15:57 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Haha last time we were about to be relegated to the Championship, short of being stuck at the bottom of a well our negotiating position with Remy couldn't really have been any weaker.

Ah, for the good old days when Gianni 'handled' the contracts ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024