Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! 10:33 - Jul 28 with 2417 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 12:26 - Jul 28 with 2152 viewsA40Bosh

I decided to stay put and work from home this morning because once I heard that amount of rain coming down I knew that Sth Ruislip would be carnage and so it turns out as the fire brigade had to rescue people from a car at Sth Ruislip station bridge and Ruislip Manor was completely washed out. Ickenham looked really bad as well as the A40 at the Master Brewer flyover.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 12:29 - Jul 28 with 2137 viewsballbag

I am happy to report not a single drop in Chiswick.
Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 12:41 - Jul 28 with 2072 viewsjohnhoop

I envy you having the choice of not having to go out as I had to get the Mrs from Hillingdon to Ruislip station to get up to London as there are no tubes on that stretch till mid-August. It was genuinely like a tropical downpour for about an hour and a half with a lot of the roads tuning into lakes. Took nearly an hour to do the 10 minute journey back from Ruislip.
Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 12:52 - Jul 28 with 2003 viewsA40Bosh

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 12:41 - Jul 28 by johnhoop

I envy you having the choice of not having to go out as I had to get the Mrs from Hillingdon to Ruislip station to get up to London as there are no tubes on that stretch till mid-August. It was genuinely like a tropical downpour for about an hour and a half with a lot of the roads tuning into lakes. Took nearly an hour to do the 10 minute journey back from Ruislip.

I also saw the photos of the Ickenham Road outside The Douay Martyrs school which I would have had to try and drive through had I managed to get that far as the back route through Ruislip Manor I normally take was completely flooded as well.

Don't envy anyone who had to go out in it this morning.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 13:07 - Jul 28 with 1939 viewsHayesender

Not a drop of rain in west ealing today

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 13:13 - Jul 28 with 1900 viewsblacky200

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 13:07 - Jul 28 by Hayesender

Not a drop of rain in west ealing today

I was in that on my motorbike. Nearly got taken out by a tw*t in Porsche who aquaplaned off the road straight into the central reservation and bounced back out into the middle lane. That woke me up lol
Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 13:34 - Jul 28 with 1814 viewsHAYESBOY

Had the lot in Uxbridge this morning between 5.30 and 7.30am.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 13:43 - Jul 28 with 1775 viewssmegma

I feel sorry for those who got absolutely soaked at the Leipzig game on Saturday, that was a mental storm.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 1446 viewsTacticalR

Ruislip Manor Station (photo taken clashboy23, who I see is a QPR fan)

Air hostess clique

Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 20:18 - Jul 28 with 1421 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

When I went to work this morning it was a nice mild day, but there were a few clouds and boarding the train I heard some thunder. I didn't pay much attention on my way in and once on the train I don't see outside again until the evening when I'm getting off it. I don't sit near any windows in my office and had a mega busy day so just had my head wedged between the monitors and got on with it. Got home, no rain or sign of rain. Flick on the box and see it's been mental all around London and I've obliviously missed it all! Hurrah - and I live less than 20 meters to the river, glad it's not getting higher here, yet..!
Bit of a heavy shower in W London this morning! on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 1343 viewsconnell10

Pissed down in westdrayton the river colne rose 4 inchs in a couple of hours! mental!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024