Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio Press Conference 13:36 - Jul 28 with 2381 viewsA40Bosh

Didn't see much point in it at this stage - old news
Press more interested in Remy and what Harrys take was
Harry would like it if he did stay now and score 20 goals for us, but will have to see what happens
Granero deal done at the weekend by Phil Beard - back to Spain
Nothing happening on Troydennyo or Fer at the moment.
The Rio related stuff we have all heard before.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Rio Press Conference on 13:42 - Jul 28 with 2340 viewsPinnerPaul

Perfect summary, nothing else to add!
Rio Press Conference on 13:46 - Jul 28 with 2300 viewsHAYESBOY

HR seemed miffed that the official line is a failed medical.
Stated several times that he couldn't see how Remy could fail a medical.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Rio Press Conference on 13:49 - Jul 28 with 2285 viewsrosseeles

probably more annoyed that the deal falling through will have affected his striker purchase (deeny?) and now its all on hold until the remy siituation is sorted
Rio Press Conference on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 2262 viewsWeaverQPR

What a surprise no movement on incomings!

@WeavQPR

Rio Press Conference on 13:59 - Jul 28 with 2209 viewsdaveB

thought it was quite amusing that Rio didn't want to talk about Man Utd only QPR which messed up most of the questions, he came across very well
Rio Press Conference on 14:02 - Jul 28 with 2190 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rio Press Conference on 13:49 - Jul 28 by rosseeles

probably more annoyed that the deal falling through will have affected his striker purchase (deeny?) and now its all on hold until the remy siituation is sorted

He said it was QPR and his gain that it fell through. Didn't seem annoyed at all to me.
Rio Press Conference on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 2153 viewsQPR442

Rio Press Conference on 13:59 - Jul 28 by daveB

thought it was quite amusing that Rio didn't want to talk about Man Utd only QPR which messed up most of the questions, he came across very well

Agree

What part of the 'I only want to talk about QPR' did that dumb Irish reporter not understand?

Happy about Remy though.
Rio Press Conference on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 2150 viewsrosseeles

the fact he said he hadnt spoken to remy, that he hopes he'll now stay but doesnt know whats going on

didnt sound like someone who even thought for a second remy would stay. imo
Login to get fewer ads

Rio Press Conference on 14:12 - Jul 28 with 2123 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rio Press Conference on 14:07 - Jul 28 by rosseeles

the fact he said he hadnt spoken to remy, that he hopes he'll now stay but doesnt know whats going on

Strange conclusion?
Rio Press Conference on 14:14 - Jul 28 with 2115 viewsQPR_John

Rio Press Conference on 14:07 - Jul 28 by QPR442

Agree

What part of the 'I only want to talk about QPR' did that dumb Irish reporter not understand?

Happy about Remy though.

Doubt it registered with him it did not compute that somebody, especially one who has played for the chosen ones, would not want to talk about the greatest club the world has ever seen
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 14:15]
Rio Press Conference on 14:18 - Jul 28 with 2088 viewsdaveB

i don't think anyone expected him to stay but after yesterday it looks likely now so a real bonus for the club and will change the transfer plans
Rio Press Conference on 14:30 - Jul 28 with 2033 viewsrosseeles

exaactly it changes the transfer plans so rather than pushing ahead with deeny which looked like happening we'll now have to wait to see what happens with Remy
Rio Press Conference on 14:40 - Jul 28 with 1989 viewsPinnerPaul

Not what he said at all.

He said from a selfish point of view he was pleased, said , what he has said before, that Remy will score 20 goals in a season in the top div and if he does that for QPR "Great".

Not sure what else he is supposed to say - we are paying him so he IS a QPR player as we stand today.
Rio Press Conference on 14:42 - Jul 28 with 1981 viewsPinnerPaul

Rio Press Conference on 14:30 - Jul 28 by rosseeles

exaactly it changes the transfer plans so rather than pushing ahead with deeny which looked like happening we'll now have to wait to see what happens with Remy

Not sure we offered £$M, they wanted £10M = "Looked like happening"?
Rio Press Conference on 14:43 - Jul 28 with 1973 viewsDANRANGER

Rio has said and done all the right things. Really do hope it works out for him and the team.

On Remy, wouldn't surprise me if his agent is on trying to negotiate a new deal with us!!! I will hold off my joy of keeping him until 2nd September.

Granero slipped out the door quietly then. Probably for the best but a shame it didn't work out as he has ability.
Rio Press Conference on 14:47 - Jul 28 with 1952 viewsQPR442

The more I listen and watch Harry the more I see him contradict himself and try to make out he doesn't know.

He said when watching the play-off interview with his son that he 'never knows how much a player earns' and 'I wouldn't have a clue', yet he can say that players at Spurs were on half the wages of QPR?

He also did the worst piece of acting when doing the post match interview when asked about Remy saying 'I don't know, has he not signed'? he then says that he knows nothing about it this morning and then 3 hours later 'The first I heard was over the weekend when PB told him'? So did or didn't you know Harry?

I am sad that Harry plods along saying 'I don't know' when as a manager you 'should know'. Harry always seems to want to pass the buck to PB making himself free from any comeback.
Rio Press Conference on 14:56 - Jul 28 with 1900 viewsDiscodroid

did he toss dani of into a shot glass or not?.

again, we find a perfect example of 'h's jiggerpokery when confronted.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Rio Press Conference on 14:57 - Jul 28 with 1906 viewsrosseeles

Rio Press Conference on 14:42 - Jul 28 by PinnerPaul

Not sure we offered £$M, they wanted £10M = "Looked like happening"?

ok, yesterday harry was quoted that were talking to watford about deeny

today (after remy deal falls though) he says nothing currently happening, rather than were talking to them

pretty simple
Rio Press Conference on 15:39 - Jul 28 with 1789 viewsDiscodroid

just heard on talk sport that rio ferdinand was quoted as saying he would have retired had he not signed for qpr .

i have to ask what other premier outfits did we beat off with a shitty stick to sign him then, as im often told that we did..the channi superkings??
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:39]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Rio Press Conference on 16:04 - Jul 28 with 1726 viewsdaveB

Rio Press Conference on 15:39 - Jul 28 by Discodroid

just heard on talk sport that rio ferdinand was quoted as saying he would have retired had he not signed for qpr .

i have to ask what other premier outfits did we beat off with a shitty stick to sign him then, as im often told that we did..the channi superkings??
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:39]

He didn't say that at all, he said he wanted to stay in the Premier League and if he hadn't had offers he might have called it a day rather than play abroad for a year
Rio Press Conference on 16:23 - Jul 28 with 1668 viewsDiscodroid

Rio Press Conference on 16:04 - Jul 28 by daveB

He didn't say that at all, he said he wanted to stay in the Premier League and if he hadn't had offers he might have called it a day rather than play abroad for a year

im repeating what i heard on talk sport.from andrew mckenna.

when i stated my opinion on signing a 36year old i was informed by various sages on here that we beat off elite premier competition. who were they?, the same ones fighting over niko's i imagine.

not that it really matters , heres here now. one excellent signing since the playoffs (caulker)i can live with, the other one, well, we'll see by oct/nov.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 16:24]

Rio Press Conference on 17:40 - Jul 28 with 1572 viewsdaveB

Rio Press Conference on 16:23 - Jul 28 by Discodroid

im repeating what i heard on talk sport.from andrew mckenna.

when i stated my opinion on signing a 36year old i was informed by various sages on here that we beat off elite premier competition. who were they?, the same ones fighting over niko's i imagine.

not that it really matters , heres here now. one excellent signing since the playoffs (caulker)i can live with, the other one, well, we'll see by oct/nov.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 16:24]

He said he had offers from 2 other London clubs, probably West Ham and Palace as I'd be surprised if the bigger clubs went in for him.
Rio Press Conference on 17:46 - Jul 28 with 1560 viewsDiscodroid

Rio Press Conference on 17:40 - Jul 28 by daveB

He said he had offers from 2 other London clubs, probably West Ham and Palace as I'd be surprised if the bigger clubs went in for him.

thanks dave b

where would i be without your ice cool postings to chasten my insane ramblings.

im a renaissance man of jacobean stock you see, with you acting as the cooling wind beneath my wings, in a ying and yang kind of fashion.. theres nothing qpr related we cannot solve.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 17:47]

Rio Press Conference on 19:10 - Jul 28 with 1460 viewsTW_R

Rio Press Conference on 17:46 - Jul 28 by Discodroid

thanks dave b

where would i be without your ice cool postings to chasten my insane ramblings.

im a renaissance man of jacobean stock you see, with you acting as the cooling wind beneath my wings, in a ying and yang kind of fashion.. theres nothing qpr related we cannot solve.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 17:47]

I believe the word is "Inane" not "Insane"
Rio Press Conference on 09:27 - Jul 29 with 1278 viewsDiscodroid

Rio Press Conference on 19:10 - Jul 28 by TW_R

I believe the word is "Inane" not "Insane"

ah twr !!!!....ive been expecting you, the funk of mediocrity exudes from every fecund pore of your postings, like the toxic sweat from a glasgow jakey on diamond white

the lfw version of drunken piss against the pub wall slowly eroding my will to live.

i hope you appreciate my candour my sniping concubine , but im afraid i will voice my opinion on a club ive supported since 1977 and spent tens of thousands upon and one of the constants in my life.

if you have a problem with me, stick me on ignore.

i dont believe i /we have crossed swords so your unprovoked inane barb about my person has come somewhat out of the blue .

thanks for your world class contribution and my right of reply to your snipe.

maybe start a thread, play jazz!!!! impress me !! lets see some thelonius monk groovy wordbending, if not theres a colouring competition on page 17 with free cra-yons to colour roy wegerles mullet in autuminal browns and ochres you may be interested in.

BTW
im sure dave b can stand up for himself on his love boat in monaco, without youR derek jacobi haughty flourish stage left.

Mawwwwhhhhhhh dahrling

xx
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 9:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024