Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In what other job could you . . . . 15:38 - Jul 28 with 866 viewsCFW

In what other job could you bite someone not get suspended pending an investigation and then not get sacked?

In what other job could racially abuse someone not get suspended pending an investigation and then not get sacked?

In what other job would your line manager/boss defend your actions, tell everyone what a nice bloke you are and then get a pay increase?

In what other job could say you do not want to work for the company anymore, turn up as and when you please, go after other jobs at a competitor and not get sacked?

In what other job could you do all of these things, get paid a shed load of money each week (not to work) and be welcomed back when the other company decides they do not want you after all?

Welcome to the world of football and thanks to ordinary, decent hard working people all over the world these people carry on living in their own very comfortable worlds.
In what other job could you . . . . on 15:45 - Jul 28 with 847 viewsQPR_John

In what other job does your employer pay millions to have you work for them.
In what other job could you . . . . on 16:01 - Jul 28 with 817 viewsTacticalR

That's entertainment.

Air hostess clique

In what other job could you . . . . on 08:39 - Jul 30 with 655 viewsCFW

In what other job could you . . . . on 16:01 - Jul 28 by TacticalR

That's entertainment.

No it is not - it is a complete piss take.

How come when you employ someone you have to give them a staff handbook, have regular appraisals, ensure the workplace is safe and honour a contract signed by both parties. However in the world of football this does not happen!

I am getting seriously fed up with the likes of Adel and Remy dictating to our club what they want to do whilst taking their massive salary payments. Beard should have them both in the office and be telling them in no uncertain terms what the club expects of them and telling them their behaviour is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Said before and will say again both players will never play for us again - Adel is a complete p***k and Remy is a self absorbed, selfish, nasty piece of work. Thinks he is better than he is - would not play for Newcastle at the end of the season because of the world cup - yes - he was a squad player no where near being first choice - get a life mate and wake up to yourself. They both should never go out on loan again either be sold (which they wont especially Adel) or play in the reserves or even better resign and Fcuk right off.

I would not have Adel anywhere near the first team squad but would make Remy go on tour with the team and make him play.
In what other job could you . . . . on 09:18 - Jul 30 with 619 viewsTW_R

In what other job could you . . . . on 08:39 - Jul 30 by CFW

No it is not - it is a complete piss take.

How come when you employ someone you have to give them a staff handbook, have regular appraisals, ensure the workplace is safe and honour a contract signed by both parties. However in the world of football this does not happen!

I am getting seriously fed up with the likes of Adel and Remy dictating to our club what they want to do whilst taking their massive salary payments. Beard should have them both in the office and be telling them in no uncertain terms what the club expects of them and telling them their behaviour is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Said before and will say again both players will never play for us again - Adel is a complete p***k and Remy is a self absorbed, selfish, nasty piece of work. Thinks he is better than he is - would not play for Newcastle at the end of the season because of the world cup - yes - he was a squad player no where near being first choice - get a life mate and wake up to yourself. They both should never go out on loan again either be sold (which they wont especially Adel) or play in the reserves or even better resign and Fcuk right off.

I would not have Adel anywhere near the first team squad but would make Remy go on tour with the team and make him play.

If it winds you up that much I suggest you start watching a different sport, because I can't see football changing anytime soon.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of players that are pricks across the country. It's not just limited to us. Unfortunately their egos are driven by adoring fans, their managers telling them how good they are, the money they earn and their agents talking up big-money moves to their next club.

Unfortunately for the clubs it's very hard to just sack a player mainly because of the money they would potentially lose on a transfer. And no player is just going to resign when they are being paid silly money by their club.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt whether I'd have anything in common with 95% of footballers (other than football) so I don't see the point in getting wound up by them.
In what other job could you . . . . on 09:26 - Jul 30 with 612 viewsjonno

In what other job could you . . . . on 09:18 - Jul 30 by TW_R

If it winds you up that much I suggest you start watching a different sport, because I can't see football changing anytime soon.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of players that are pricks across the country. It's not just limited to us. Unfortunately their egos are driven by adoring fans, their managers telling them how good they are, the money they earn and their agents talking up big-money moves to their next club.

Unfortunately for the clubs it's very hard to just sack a player mainly because of the money they would potentially lose on a transfer. And no player is just going to resign when they are being paid silly money by their club.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt whether I'd have anything in common with 95% of footballers (other than football) so I don't see the point in getting wound up by them.

Apart, of course, from the fact that you are ine effect handing over your money to them each week!
In what other job could you . . . . on 09:36 - Jul 30 with 599 viewsPommyhoop

I totally agree with Souness in this vid.

Although I do like Eamon Dunphy have agreed with what he says many times..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

In what other job could you . . . . on 10:14 - Jul 30 with 575 viewsTW_R

In what other job could you . . . . on 09:26 - Jul 30 by jonno

Apart, of course, from the fact that you are ine effect handing over your money to them each week!

Well that doesn't bother me either. If it did, I wouldn't go. It's no different from going to a gig or the theater. There are plenty of bands that I've seen where I'm sure some of the members are complete pricks.
In what other job could you . . . . on 10:17 - Jul 30 with 571 viewsCFW

In what other job could you . . . . on 09:18 - Jul 30 by TW_R

I agree that football will never change now and perhaps we can blame Sky for the money now bought into the game etc etc. I have been watching football for a very long time and have supported QPR since they were a third division team.

My point is why does basic employment law not apply to these players? They were very happy to sign the contracts well honour them - that is all I am saying.

Adel is a simple case because no release clause in his contract, no one will buy him and even when he went out on loan Fulham wanted shot of him. Went to Milan played well for a couple of games - well if he was so good why no offers for him - because he is a t*at!!

Remy is different because of this release clause in his contract - but thought that was only put in to protect him against playing in the championship. Now we are back in the premiership why is it still a problem?
Login to get fewer ads

In what other job could you . . . . on 10:35 - Jul 30 with 552 viewsTW_R

In what other job could you . . . . on 10:17 - Jul 30 by CFW

I agree that football will never change now and perhaps we can blame Sky for the money now bought into the game etc etc. I have been watching football for a very long time and have supported QPR since they were a third division team.

My point is why does basic employment law not apply to these players? They were very happy to sign the contracts well honour them - that is all I am saying.

Adel is a simple case because no release clause in his contract, no one will buy him and even when he went out on loan Fulham wanted shot of him. Went to Milan played well for a couple of games - well if he was so good why no offers for him - because he is a t*at!!

Remy is different because of this release clause in his contract - but thought that was only put in to protect him against playing in the championship. Now we are back in the premiership why is it still a problem?

Well, as said above, why would Liverpool sack Suarez for biting another player when they know he is worth £75 million? You talk about basic employment law, but what basic employment law are the players breaking?

Remy has a clause in his contract that was agreed to by both parties. Why should he now ignore that clause if it's still valid?

The Taraabt one is difficult too. How do you measure someone's fitness and even if he is unfit, why would you just sack him, not play him etc. He's worth more either being sold or playing. The fact he's a tw@t is irrelevant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024