Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs 18:09 - Jul 28 with 4657 viewsWeaverQPR

Soton could be in big trouble

@WeavQPR

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:15 - Jul 28 with 3553 viewsdubaistu

They've got some talent coming through their academy, they won't get relegated this season though as there will be at least 3 worse teams than them.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:16 - Jul 28 with 3544 viewsHAYESBOY

Isnt Rodriguez still out with a bad knee injury?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:31 - Jul 28 with 3442 viewsMarc

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:16 - Jul 28 by HAYESBOY

Isnt Rodriguez still out with a bad knee injury?

Should return in october
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:33 - Jul 28 with 3429 viewssaxbend

Their squad's going to be smaller than Blackpool's at this rate.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:34 - Jul 28 with 3415 viewsHayesender

Southampton announce 5-a-side friendly with Blackpool this weekend

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:43 - Jul 28 with 3358 viewskysersosaqpr

They'll bid for Remy. £12m limit if outside top six? Easy for them.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 3293 viewsjohnhoop

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:43 - Jul 28 by kysersosaqpr

They'll bid for Remy. £12m limit if outside top six? Easy for them.

But why would he want to go there? He was after Champions League football, not a move to a disintegrating club.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 3289 viewsdaveB

a club doing things right then get completely taken apart in one transfer window and back to square one, they've sold far too many this summer but guess it depends who they bring in
Login to get fewer ads

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:56 - Jul 28 with 3287 viewsdubaistu

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:55 - Jul 28 by johnhoop

But why would he want to go there? He was after Champions League football, not a move to a disintegrating club.

Got a feeling they might finish above us next season
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:58 - Jul 28 with 3266 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:56 - Jul 28 by dubaistu

Got a feeling they might finish above us next season

Not sure that was the OPs point was it??
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:01 - Jul 28 with 3241 viewsjohnhoop

You could be right but if they lose Rodriguez and Schneiderlin to Spurs that's virtually their whole team from last season gone and it's pretty hard to build a complete new team from scratch.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:08 - Jul 28 with 3201 viewskysersosaqpr

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:01 - Jul 28 by johnhoop

You could be right but if they lose Rodriguez and Schneiderlin to Spurs that's virtually their whole team from last season gone and it's pretty hard to build a complete new team from scratch.

I don't know, we did it 2012-13......D'Ohhh!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 3148 viewsJigsore

Wow, bones and all

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:24 - Jul 28 with 3118 viewsIrishR

They are surely worth a punt to finish bottom at 33/1. They do certainly have alot of money to spend but its not always that easy getting people in as we are currently aware. They club has been very well run but selling this many will surely be detrimental. I see they are after Virgil Van Dyke who i would of loved to see us sign but not sure why they havent been acting sooner in the transfer market. Caulker and Van Dyke would of been an amazing partnership and they knew they would be selling. While Chambers comes highly rated 16m is way to good to turn down. Similarly with some of the others they have sold.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:34 - Jul 28 with 3074 viewssaxbend

Twice in one post? For fųck's sake. Of is a preposition, not a verb, auxiliary or otherwise.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:38 - Jul 28 with 3055 viewsrsonist

Could argue there's no point keeping them if they're only going to poison the dressing room pining for other clubs anyway. At least Saints are getting top whack for everyone so far (what Levy does to them now remains to be seen) which means Koeman now has a blank canvas and a good wedge to spend. Not a lot of time to spend it granted but as it stands this doesn't have to end in disaster.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 19:50 - Jul 28 with 2985 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't think they do I thought that part of the reason for the sales was because the owners wanted to cut costs and plug the gap. Cortese wanted to carry on and spend some and accumulate and sell the odd player this is a fire sale.
The amount of key men gone no matter who is coming through will not be quick enough.
If you can get 33-1 on them finishing bottom its certainly worth a tenner.
Or see what you can get for simply being relegated.

I wonder wh Koeman took the job, clearly Pochettino couldnt be persuaded to stay and Spurs are rarely a place for long term prospects as a manager these days.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 20:09 - Jul 28 with 2923 viewsdubaistu

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:58 - Jul 28 by CroydonCaptJack

It was in response to the "disintegrating club" comment. Sorry for voicing my opinion Croydon, I'll put my hand up next time.

Goose
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 21:31 - Jul 28 with 2662 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 20:09 - Jul 28 by dubaistu

It was in response to the "disintegrating club" comment. Sorry for voicing my opinion Croydon, I'll put my hand up next time.

Goose

It was turned into a 'have a go at QPR' response. Needlessly I thought.

Gander
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 21:33]
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 22:02 - Jul 28 with 2522 viewsTacticalR

Whatever happened to all the unhinged Southampton Harry-huggers? Perhaps this has driven them over the edge?

Air hostess clique

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 22:02 - Jul 28 with 2519 viewsdubaistu

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 21:31 - Jul 28 by CroydonCaptJack

It was turned into a 'have a go at QPR' response. Needlessly I thought.

Gander
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 21:33]

Not at all, even with all their departures they have their strong academy players, they're (IMO) still in a better position than us.

There will be plenty of clubs who will finish above us this year. I, like you, hope at least 3 finish below us.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 2463 viewsMrSheen

If she's going to take the cash out and sell, she better get a move on.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 07:08 - Jul 29 with 2161 viewsWeaverQPR

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 18:58 - Jul 28 by CroydonCaptJack

They could be in trouble due to selling most of there team.

@WeavQPR

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 07:24 - Jul 29 with 2132 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 07:08 - Jul 29 by WeaverQPR

They could be in trouble due to selling most of there team.

I know.
My comment was about another post.
Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 07:27 - Jul 29 with 2127 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rodriguez and Sniderlin gone to Spurs on 22:02 - Jul 28 by dubaistu

Not at all, even with all their departures they have their strong academy players, they're (IMO) still in a better position than us.

There will be plenty of clubs who will finish above us this year. I, like you, hope at least 3 finish below us.

Fair enough.
I agree they will probably still have enough although it can't be much fun supporting them at the moment given the great season they just had.
I can't help thinking that apart from the top six and Everton virtually every other team has a chance of being relegated this season. It could be the closest dogfight ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024