Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orient tonight 08:17 - Jul 29 with 2674 viewsgjc104

Coming down from Stoke on Trent for the game at Orient tonight.
Is there a car park at Epping Tube Station?
I think there is one at Leytonstone and then can get the Central Line to Leyton.

Usually come down to West Ruislip and Central Line to Loftus Rd but I think it is over an hour from WR to Leyton coming in from that end.

Any advice gratefully received!
You R's!
Orient tonight on 08:48 - Jul 29 with 2626 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Epping station has space for 400 cars. £5 a day or part of. Plenty of spaces after 1700 apparently.

Hope this helps.
Orient tonight on 08:52 - Jul 29 with 2615 viewsKerryE

You could get tube from Theydon Bois, nearer to M25, also one stop closer. There is a car park, or you can find somewhere to street park (the yellow lines are morning only)
Orient tonight on 09:40 - Jul 29 with 2546 viewsgjc104

Cheers!
Orient tonight on 14:33 - Jul 29 with 2309 viewsscotted1987

Orient tonight on 09:40 - Jul 29 by gjc104

Cheers!

It's usually relatively painless driving to Leyton from the m11. There's ample street parking near the ground. I live on Buckland road and there's always spaces there. 2 minute walk to the stadium!
Orient tonight on 18:20 - Jul 29 with 2173 viewsDiscodroid

right thats me off , see some of you down there...

off to the jolly east end!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Orient tonight on 19:02 - Jul 29 with 2105 viewsstowmarketrange

Probably too late but lough ton has a good size car park and there are more trains from there than Epping.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024