Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp on Adel 16:30 - Jul 29 with 10728 viewsdaveB

Let the he's great no he's crap debate begin again

Hard to have any sympathy for Adel if he can't get himself fit again, real waste of talent.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-harry-redknapp-on-adel-taarabt-f
Redknapp on Adel on 16:36 - Jul 29 with 4764 viewsRangersw12

This coming from the same person who signed Kranjcar !!!

Wish Redknapp would just admit he doesn't like Taarabt instead of this bullshit
Redknapp on Adel on 16:39 - Jul 29 with 4726 viewsPinnerPaul

Good grief another 6 page debate coming up

Redknapp on Adel on 16:43 - Jul 29 with 4696 viewssimmo

Redknapp on Adel on 16:36 - Jul 29 by Rangersw12

This coming from the same person who signed Kranjcar !!!

Wish Redknapp would just admit he doesn't like Taarabt instead of this bullshit

As much as I dislike Redknapp and love Adel, it's hard to see what Harry is wrong about in this article. We all want Taarabt fit and commited, but if he's not that, then he needs to move on. We need to hold Adel to the same standards we are holding prospective new signings, we talk about them having to integrate into the group, be part of the spirit and be able to graft in addition to bringing quality. It should be the same with the returning loan players.

The whole will be greater than the sum of the parts this season and the squad morale and spirit are the most important things by far, if he can't get with that, he needs to go. If other clubs won't take him, he needs to stop fckin about and be the player we need him to be.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Redknapp on Adel on 16:47 - Jul 29 with 4663 viewsenfieldargh

Feck me, sent home from our training camp in Devon!!!

Hope the Orient game is at Brisbane Road and not Bridport.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Redknapp on Adel on 16:49 - Jul 29 with 4639 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp on Adel on 16:39 - Jul 29 by PinnerPaul

Good grief another 6 page debate coming up

Well he is not crap , but he does keep doing the same thing every summer . Even if he wants to go you would think that he would get himself fit for a medical and sale . Said before that I prefer Morrison but if a slim fit Adel steps out against Hull I am right behind him . Playing behind Austin and Remy would be interesting . ....
Redknapp on Adel on 16:54 - Jul 29 with 4592 views08olesen

What the club must do is refuse to let him go on loan. Each year he does, he gets closer to leaving on a free. Hold strong get him fit and either sell him or play him.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Redknapp on Adel on 16:54 - Jul 29 with 4586 viewsloftboy

So if he's not turning up for training then we should stop paying him

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Redknapp on Adel on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 4562 viewsTacticalR

I am so over him.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp on Adel on 17:01 - Jul 29 with 4527 viewsdaveB

Redknapp on Adel on 16:54 - Jul 29 by loftboy

So if he's not turning up for training then we should stop paying him

He's turning up, he's just not very fit
Redknapp on Adel on 17:11 - Jul 29 with 4418 viewsbarbicanranger

adel is arry's type of player - everywhere he's been he's had a maverick (maybe spurs being the exception as they were his best club side) - I see this as good man management - if adel rises to the challenge it's win win for everyone
Redknapp on Adel on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 4386 viewskensalriser

Fair comment by Harry this time - and AT does have form for reporting back lard-arsed.

Got sent home from the Devon training camp last year by the way.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Redknapp on Adel on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 4328 viewsKonk

AT looked like he was sunk to the nuts in a KFC family bonanza bucket during most of his time with us. A proper chubby bloater. It doesn't smack of someone keen to make the most of their natural talent (a talent which seemed to centre on the ability to run down blind alleys and shin shots out for throw-ins...) Him and Darren Bent were depressingly unprofessional in that regard.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Redknapp on Adel on 17:28 - Jul 29 with 4314 viewsingeminate

Redknapp on Adel on 17:16 - Jul 29 by kensalriser

Fair comment by Harry this time - and AT does have form for reporting back lard-arsed.

Got sent home from the Devon training camp last year by the way.

Agree think Redknapp pretty balanced.

Maybe they are behind the scenes, but if it was me I'd be laying on double sessions for him and demanding he gets fit not relying on him to decide to get fit - after all we are paying him right?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Redknapp on Adel on 17:34 - Jul 29 with 4288 viewsmakaveli1882

I would love if my manager at work highlighted my negative aspects to a newspaper and the world wide web which 3 billion people have access too...... great man manager pah!

Whether Adel is fat, lazy, the best thing to ever happen to us, or a mercenary money grabbing money b%stard, the truth is Harry personally doesn't like him and his it in for him ......... I think it reflects badly on our club when he comes up with these statements as he looks like a tw&t ..........plus he is a the biggest liar going

just shut up and keep it internal
Redknapp on Adel on 17:47 - Jul 29 with 4211 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp on Adel on 17:34 - Jul 29 by makaveli1882

I would love if my manager at work highlighted my negative aspects to a newspaper and the world wide web which 3 billion people have access too...... great man manager pah!

Whether Adel is fat, lazy, the best thing to ever happen to us, or a mercenary money grabbing money b%stard, the truth is Harry personally doesn't like him and his it in for him ......... I think it reflects badly on our club when he comes up with these statements as he looks like a tw&t ..........plus he is a the biggest liar going

As always when Redknapp speaks he is talking to someone other than the journalist .In this case maybe the fans but more likely TF or Adel and his agent. ...
Redknapp on Adel on 17:54 - Jul 29 with 4171 viewskysersosaqpr

Talent wise you gotta love him
Attitude wise you gotta loathe him
I'd rather a grafter than a poser

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Redknapp on Adel on 17:59 - Jul 29 with 4152 viewsganjR

Adel seems to have no respect for the club.
I hope we get rid of him this summer.
Redknapp on Adel on 18:11 - Jul 29 with 4108 viewsderbyhoop

After watching the videos from day 1 of training, I said that Adel did not look fit. He was last in every run and blowing out of his ass.
If Harry is any sort of manager he should be working to get him fit. Thats not special treatment, its what should be done for every player, whatever his personal feelings. As it stands Adel is no use to us, unlikely to get a move elsewhere and is letting his obvious ability go to waste.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Redknapp on Adel on 18:24 - Jul 29 with 4053 viewsted_hendrix

Dave, if you don't want you're Manager at work talking about you're negative aspects at work then don't give him cause too.

You know basically turn up for work in the right condition fit and ready for work.

How many more times do we have to hear about fcking Taarabt turning up for training unfit, don't you remember last Year?

Work out you're ST cost and you're away games cost and find out just how much you spend financially watching Rangers and this cnt just keeps turning up not giving a toss.

He's slapping us fans in the mush with his attitude towards the club and the sooner he fcks off from Rangers the better.

Stop defending the bloke.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp on Adel on 18:45 - Jul 29 with 3956 viewsJamie

Redknapp on Adel on 17:01 - Jul 29 by daveB

He's turning up, he's just not very fit

Hard to work out what he could be doing at training as Arry says he's not fit enough to train with the squad. So either he's training with the youth team, running laps all day, or playing one bounce off a brick wall at Harlington.
Redknapp on Adel on 19:01 - Jul 29 with 3900 viewsbarbicanranger

Redknapp on Adel on 18:45 - Jul 29 by Jamie

Hard to work out what he could be doing at training as Arry says he's not fit enough to train with the squad. So either he's training with the youth team, running laps all day, or playing one bounce off a brick wall at Harlington.

he does what the lazy players in an U10's team do - when the other players do sprints he's 10 yards behind jogging, when the laps finish he crupples and lies on the ground while the others amble on to the next exercise...
Redknapp on Adel on 19:12 - Jul 29 with 3852 viewsMaggsinho

Or, they've kept it internal until now and not seen any improvement so have gone public with their concerns in the hope it will shock/shame Adel into improvement.

The players have been back, what 10 days now so I can't believe Adel's fitness hasn't already been discussed with him.
Redknapp on Adel on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 3726 viewswgchoop

Redknapp on Adel on 16:56 - Jul 29 by TacticalR

I am so over him.

Bang on,either get fit and stay or f&£k off adel is really testing his fans appraisal.look Ferdinand went and is a legend at the minute adel looks like going the way of Sinclair
Redknapp on Adel on 20:01 - Jul 29 with 3712 viewswgchoop

Redknapp on Adel on 18:24 - Jul 29 by ted_hendrix

Dave, if you don't want you're Manager at work talking about you're negative aspects at work then don't give him cause too.

You know basically turn up for work in the right condition fit and ready for work.

How many more times do we have to hear about fcking Taarabt turning up for training unfit, don't you remember last Year?

Work out you're ST cost and you're away games cost and find out just how much you spend financially watching Rangers and this cnt just keeps turning up not giving a toss.

He's slapping us fans in the mush with his attitude towards the club and the sooner he fcks off from Rangers the better.

Stop defending the bloke.

Again BANG ON no player is bigger than our club !!!!
Now to dance a merry jig
Redknapp on Adel on 23:35 - Jul 29 with 3353 viewsBrightonhoop

Interesting that Rednapp has put him back in the potential frame.
And I reckon Liverpool have done us a quiet favour on Remy, who's going to buy him now?
The prospect of Remy and Adel with Austin is a pretty good one, all young, all potential, one thinks he's bigger than the club, another is ft weapon failing to see his career slip away. Plenty of raw material for the Steve Black to work his magic on their.
Get the back four gelling well and we could be deadly.
Potential new era to build a future team around? Maybe. Just maybe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024