Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights game is LIVE 19:40 - Jul 29 with 7355 viewsBerkoRanger

on Youtube, apparently.

URRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Tonights game is LIVE on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 2584 viewsbosh67

Nasty tackle on Traore.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 2542 viewsbarbicanranger

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:04 - Jul 29 by simmo

what was our 2nd goal? I was making food!

Free-kick by Barton, similar position to the one he scored at Reading but this time he went over the near side of the wall in to the top left hand corner.
Tonights game is LIVE on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 2523 viewsbosh67

I thought Henry had scored from the half way line. Only just missed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:34 - Jul 29 with 2367 viewsHollowayRanger

lack of pace up front is embassing

like my spelling!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 2360 viewsbosh67

2-2 not a bad workout that.

Never knowingly right.

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 2328 viewssimmo

Henry from half way

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:37 - Jul 29 with 2297 viewsloftus77

Plenty of positives..but a shame we coudn't hold on for the win. Have we ever won at Brisbane Road in any first-class match??
Tonights game is LIVE on 21:41 - Jul 29 with 2217 viewsdavman

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:37 - Jul 29 by loftus77

Plenty of positives..but a shame we coudn't hold on for the win. Have we ever won at Brisbane Road in any first-class match??

Has there ever been a 'first class' game at Brisbane Road???

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:44 - Jul 29 with 2165 viewsBasingstokeR

Still not enough balls into the box from Simpson or Traore. Need midfield closer together and wing backs crossing more.
Tonights game is LIVE on 21:50 - Jul 29 with 2085 viewsmichael67

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:34 - Jul 29 by HollowayRanger

lack of pace up front is embassing

like my spelling!

From a librarian?????

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:51 - Jul 29 with 2080 views08olesen

Didnt get a chance to watch tonight. How was the defense? Were they easy goals to give away, because if we assume the the midfield and strikers will be strengthened by the time the season starts, as the long as the defense looked solid in that formation its what really matters at the moment i think.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:52 - Jul 29 with 2071 viewsWeaverQPR

Austin looks very rusty.

@WeavQPR

Tonights game is LIVE on 22:14 - Jul 29 with 1909 viewsTHEBUSH

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:51 - Jul 29 by 08olesen

Didnt get a chance to watch tonight. How was the defense? Were they easy goals to give away, because if we assume the the midfield and strikers will be strengthened by the time the season starts, as the long as the defense looked solid in that formation its what really matters at the moment i think.

We were ok in patches, but the Orient were the better team on the night
Tonights game is LIVE on 22:16 - Jul 29 with 1897 viewsQPR_John

Well at least we are better than Burnley they lost at Preston so there will be at least one club below us this season
Tonights game is LIVE on 22:26 - Jul 29 with 1825 viewsTacticalR

Tonights game is LIVE on 21:51 - Jul 29 by 08olesen

The first Orient goal was from a good cross from the Orient right which got between Dunne and Caulker and seemed to catch them out.

Air hostess clique

Tonights game is LIVE on 22:46 - Jul 29 with 1490 viewsLblock

Did Frankie Sutherland play? any views on him - could he break through??

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:14 - Jul 30 with 1148 viewssimmo

Tonights game is LIVE on 22:46 - Jul 29 by Lblock

Did Frankie Sutherland play? any views on him - could he break through??

He played about 30mins, looked good I thought, nice and tidy and got a good reception from the Orient fans based on his handful of appearances for them last season. I definitely think he has a future in the game, probably not with us or under Harry though.

Ehmer was the one I thought looked best out of the younger lot, tidy on the ball, strong, didn't get caught out. He looked a lot better than Dunne alongside him. I would like to see him as back up ahead of Dunne TBH, although a loan to the Championship playing every week might be helpful.

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:23 - Jul 30 with 1120 viewsdanehoop

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:14 - Jul 30 by simmo

He played about 30mins, looked good I thought, nice and tidy and got a good reception from the Orient fans based on his handful of appearances for them last season. I definitely think he has a future in the game, probably not with us or under Harry though.

Ehmer was the one I thought looked best out of the younger lot, tidy on the ball, strong, didn't get caught out. He looked a lot better than Dunne alongside him. I would like to see him as back up ahead of Dunne TBH, although a loan to the Championship playing every week might be helpful.

Thought it was another good training session, faster passing and movement and bit more shape about the team. Still a work in progress, but encouraging escalation in preparation for the Hull game. Few of the senior players looked rusty (Austin a bit, but still creating chances). Agree with you about Ehmer, powerful and always looking to be involved, seems to have come on and developed a better touch on the ball on a bit since last year. Dunn looked a little off the pace. Robert Green did well. Caulker was interesting, took a few big hits and though he would go off earlier, had some nice touches though and could see there is quality there. Sutherland was bright and impressive as well. Joey was very busy in the middle of the pitch and was at the heart of a lot of good things.

Ignoring the score, I was really encouraged that the team is starting to come togther. Lacks a little bit of pace in the middle, does look as we need a bit more in midfield in that respect, but we know that. Austin probably does need a bit more support and Bobby Zamora isnt going to be the answer in the Prem beyond subs appearances.

Never knowingly understood

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:37 - Jul 30 with 1089 viewsenfieldargh

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:23 - Jul 30 by danehoop

Thought it was another good training session, faster passing and movement and bit more shape about the team. Still a work in progress, but encouraging escalation in preparation for the Hull game. Few of the senior players looked rusty (Austin a bit, but still creating chances). Agree with you about Ehmer, powerful and always looking to be involved, seems to have come on and developed a better touch on the ball on a bit since last year. Dunn looked a little off the pace. Robert Green did well. Caulker was interesting, took a few big hits and though he would go off earlier, had some nice touches though and could see there is quality there. Sutherland was bright and impressive as well. Joey was very busy in the middle of the pitch and was at the heart of a lot of good things.

Ignoring the score, I was really encouraged that the team is starting to come togther. Lacks a little bit of pace in the middle, does look as we need a bit more in midfield in that respect, but we know that. Austin probably does need a bit more support and Bobby Zamora isnt going to be the answer in the Prem beyond subs appearances.

hard to gauge things as tonight there will probably be 90% different line up at Southend

Guess the 2 games this week are about giving the squad a full 90 minutes each. They all wore those monitoring vest thingys which must be bloody uncomfortable on a hot sweaty night.

No Ale Faurlin tonight only Barton & Henry. They both did ok but there is an alarming lack of spark from the midfield, we are desperate for more midfield options, someone who can retain possession and pass accurately and with effect.

Ant team presses our midfield we automatically go backwards.

Couldn't see if Harry was there.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:41 - Jul 30 with 1075 viewssmegma

Caulker got beaten in the air too many times for my liking and his distribution was poor at times as was the whole back three. Two wing backs need to learn how to cross to our players as well instead of the first defender. I have no idea what SWP was doing out there.
Tonights game is LIVE on 09:58 - Jul 30 with 1051 viewssimmo

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:23 - Jul 30 by danehoop

Agree with this, didn't tell us much more than we already know, we're still lacking in certain areas. Barton controlled things fairly well after we conceded and I thought all the creativity was coming from Hoilett and Traore with their direct running, the former was excellent at times but lacked that final ball. He also took a bad challenge on board and carried on, which is encouraging, for him.

Looking forward to seeing our first 11 playing together with each having their own responsibilities, particularly at CB where one needs to be the central organiser (I'm assuming Rio).

Tonights game is LIVE on 10:35 - Jul 30 with 1020 viewsPinnerPaul

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:58 - Jul 30 by simmo

Agree with this, didn't tell us much more than we already know, we're still lacking in certain areas. Barton controlled things fairly well after we conceded and I thought all the creativity was coming from Hoilett and Traore with their direct running, the former was excellent at times but lacked that final ball. He also took a bad challenge on board and carried on, which is encouraging, for him.

Looking forward to seeing our first 11 playing together with each having their own responsibilities, particularly at CB where one needs to be the central organiser (I'm assuming Rio).

I'm guessing that last bit may not happen until Saturday week at LR, although you would expect stronger 1st XIs in Ireland.
Tonights game is LIVE on 10:40 - Jul 30 with 1006 viewssimmo

Tonights game is LIVE on 10:35 - Jul 30 by PinnerPaul

I'm guessing that last bit may not happen until Saturday week at LR, although you would expect stronger 1st XIs in Ireland.

Yeah I don't think we will see our first 11 playing together for close to 90mins until the PAOK game. Ireland games should be about individual performances and getting the shape/balance right. I fully believe Remy will still go, but if he doesnt he should be there for the last pre season.

Tonights game is LIVE on 12:55 - Jul 30 with 934 viewsQPunkR

Tonights game is LIVE on 09:14 - Jul 30 by simmo

We all know full well those two youngsters have absolutely zero future at the Club (at least in terms of actually playing football) under Redknapp. More's the pity.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024