Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mauricio isla 09:46 - Jul 30 with 19834 viewsconnell10

Having med is what im hearing! Could be b.s just passing on!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

mauricio isla on 11:51 - Jul 31 with 2141 viewsSpiritofGregory

mauricio isla on 20:22 - Jul 30 by WokingR

FFS !
Seriously ?
There wasn't anyone on that pitch that was poor that day and didn't give everything

I don't know what game you were watching. He struggled in the play off final even before we went down to 10 men. Just because we won the game, it doesn't mean that every player was fantastic. Stop looking at our players through rose tinted specs, we were lucky to be promoted.

There is a perception that our defence struggled because of Simpson's injury. Our defence struggled as soon as Austin was injured because not only did he score goals, he held possession which took pressure off our defence. Their workload increased dramatically as soon as Austin was injured. It's far easier to find someone on loan to replace Simpson then it is to find someone to replace Austin.
mauricio isla on 11:54 - Jul 31 with 2131 viewsdaveB

I'll have to watch the game again but Simpson rarley looked in any trouble after from a mistake he made early in the second half giving away a corner. He had a very good season and we really missed him when injured
mauricio isla on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 2115 viewssimmo

mauricio isla on 11:51 - Jul 31 by SpiritofGregory

I don't know what game you were watching. He struggled in the play off final even before we went down to 10 men. Just because we won the game, it doesn't mean that every player was fantastic. Stop looking at our players through rose tinted specs, we were lucky to be promoted.

There is a perception that our defence struggled because of Simpson's injury. Our defence struggled as soon as Austin was injured because not only did he score goals, he held possession which took pressure off our defence. Their workload increased dramatically as soon as Austin was injured. It's far easier to find someone on loan to replace Simpson then it is to find someone to replace Austin.

Austin wasn't very good in the playoff final either, even before he went out on the wing, what the FCK has that got to do with the 20 goals he did score through the season?

Our defence was heavily affected by the loss of Simpson, It's not the only reason, but that's a fact. Then again he's council estate scum isn't he, so he's not good enough for QPR.

I don't know what the point of your comment was, other than to reinforce your credentials as a bit of a tw@t.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

mauricio isla on 16:32 - Aug 1 with 1973 viewsJamie

For what its worth, Di Marzio reckons we are negotiating with Juve to take him on loan.
mauricio isla on 16:33 - Aug 1 with 1970 viewsJonDoeman

mauricio isla on 16:32 - Aug 1 by Jamie

For what its worth, Di Marzio reckons we are negotiating with Juve to take him on loan.

It Is What It Is !!

mauricio isla on 16:35 - Aug 1 with 1931 viewsLblock

mauricio isla on 16:33 - Aug 1 by JonDoeman

Someone could owe Mr Connell and apology me thinks?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

mauricio isla on 16:39 - Aug 1 with 1902 viewsJonDoeman

mauricio isla on 16:35 - Aug 1 by Lblock

Someone could owe Mr Connell and apology me thinks?

Yep. Well done Connell, nice one!

It Is What It Is !!

mauricio isla on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 1886 viewsBklynRanger

Now let's find out what their version of "on the verge of" actually means.
Login to get fewer ads

mauricio isla on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 1885 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Personally think this would be an amazing signing

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

mauricio isla on 16:45 - Aug 1 with 1866 viewsadhoc_qpr

Still sound pretty speculative.

If true, seems like he's a decent player but i don't understand why we'd be replacing Simpson (one of the few proven prem performers we have) when we have such glaring gaps everywhere else.

And if he plays on either wing, where does that leave the 3-5-2?
mauricio isla on 16:48 - Aug 1 with 1832 viewsdaveB

mauricio isla on 16:45 - Aug 1 by adhoc_qpr

If true, seems like he's a decent player but i don't understand why we'd be replacing Simpson (one of the few proven prem performers we have) when we have such glaring gaps everywhere else.

he'd be the right wing back and Simpson left out imo. The new Bradley Orr

Harsh on Simpson but if the system is going to work it will require those wing backs to offer something going forward
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 16:49]
mauricio isla on 16:49 - Aug 1 with 1821 viewsJonDoeman

mauricio isla on 16:48 - Aug 1 by daveB

Harsh on Simpson but if the system is going to work it will require those wing backs to offer something going forward

Spot on. Blatantly that's the plan.

It Is What It Is !!

mauricio isla on 16:58 - Aug 1 with 1765 viewsloftus77

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where in the Mediterranean this sun-drenched island is...
mauricio isla on 16:58 - Aug 1 with 1764 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.squawka.com/news/qpr-set-to-sign-mauricio-isla-on-season-long-loan/15

Dont know what this site is like but also being reported here.

Smells like a trout farm in here

mauricio isla on 17:01 - Aug 1 with 1747 viewsLoftusRdW12

mauricio isla on 16:45 - Aug 1 by adhoc_qpr

Why does he have to be a replacement? I'm sure Simpson will still have plenty of game time. Will be plenty of times when we need defensive options this year I suspect. Gives us options which is a good thing .

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

mauricio isla on 17:03 - Aug 1 with 1724 viewsBklynRanger

mauricio isla on 16:48 - Aug 1 by daveB

Well if his wiki profile is to be believed (I know I know) he can also play in midfield.

If HR is being canny he'll highlight that fact and let Simpson keep pushing for his place. Which is perfectly fair.

We could start the season with an Argentinian and a Chilean in midfield.
mauricio isla on 17:05 - Aug 1 with 1716 viewsMaggsinho

mauricio isla on 17:03 - Aug 1 by BklynRanger

Well if his wiki profile is to be believed (I know I know) he can also play in midfield.

If HR is being canny he'll highlight that fact and let Simpson keep pushing for his place. Which is perfectly fair.

We could start the season with an Argentinian and a Chilean in midfield.

And a Colombian too if this move for Sanches is a goer.
mauricio isla on 17:14 - Aug 1 with 1667 viewsDaBurgh

[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 17:17]
mauricio isla on 17:19 - Aug 1 with 1642 viewsjamois

mauricio isla on 20:11 - Jul 30 by WatfordR

and as i said earlier, the place for that kind of rubbish is fantasy island. Take it over there if its that important to you.

Obviously, I really am just stirring, but i look forward to the Connell riposte should this deal be confirmed on the offish.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

mauricio isla on 17:21 - Aug 1 with 1629 viewsGloucs_R

mauricio isla on 16:39 - Aug 1 by JonDoeman

Yep. Well done Connell, nice one!

Love that profile pic!!!

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

mauricio isla on 17:22 - Aug 1 with 1626 viewsTHEBUSH

Bit unfair to say, we were lucky to get promoted, in the top six all season, semi-finals deserved to go thru', the final one off game, anything can happen and it did
mauricio isla on 17:29 - Aug 1 with 1586 viewsBerkoRanger

I've said this before on other threads but in a Premiership squad of 25 players, you need 2 quality players for each position plus an extra attacker, midfielder and defender, so why not Isla AND Simpson. That's why we still need another three strikers, assuming Remy is going.
mauricio isla on 17:37 - Aug 1 with 1535 viewsWestonsuperR

Agree completely.

We were pretty poor on the day and out-played by Derby for much of the match. The result itself was fantastic and a day to never forget, the performances of the players that day were generally as per most of the season, sub-standard.
mauricio isla on 17:48 - Aug 1 with 1490 viewsTW_R

mauricio isla on 17:37 - Aug 1 by WestonsuperR

Agree completely.

We were pretty poor on the day and out-played by Derby for much of the match. The result itself was fantastic and a day to never forget, the performances of the players that day were generally as per most of the season, sub-standard.

I must be missing something because in the game I watched our defence was f*cking superb. I'm pretty sure we played with 10 men for 30 minutes and I can't remember too many clear cut chances Derby had. If that's what you define as sub-standard then fair enough but I'm pretty sure conceding no goals in those circumstances is way above "sub-standard".
mauricio isla on 18:01 - Aug 1 with 1441 viewsWestonsuperR

mauricio isla on 17:48 - Aug 1 by TW_R

I must be missing something because in the game I watched our defence was f*cking superb. I'm pretty sure we played with 10 men for 30 minutes and I can't remember too many clear cut chances Derby had. If that's what you define as sub-standard then fair enough but I'm pretty sure conceding no goals in those circumstances is way above "sub-standard".

68% possession compared to our 32% and 14 Corners to our 1 gives you an indication of the dominance Derby had in that game and confirm that in general we were sub-standard.

The back 4, 5 included Green were actually pretty reasonable, although we did let them have 16 shots but my point was more that we far too often assume performances were better than they actually were just because of the result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024