Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mauricio isla 09:46 - Jul 30 with 19931 viewsconnell10

Having med is what im hearing! Could be b.s just passing on!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

mauricio isla on 18:44 - Aug 1 with 2536 viewsrsonist

Feel bad for Simpson but I have to admit if the plan is Isla and a rejuvenated Traore crossing balls to Austin and Sigthorsson it sure ain't a bad one.
mauricio isla on 18:44 - Aug 1 with 2535 viewsRANGERS4EVER

mauricio isla on 18:01 - Aug 1 by WestonsuperR

68% possession compared to our 32% and 14 Corners to our 1 gives you an indication of the dominance Derby had in that game and confirm that in general we were sub-standard.

The back 4, 5 included Green were actually pretty reasonable, although we did let them have 16 shots but my point was more that we far too often assume performances were better than they actually were just because of the result.

But up to the sending off it was pretty even and we probably had more clear cut chances, i would even say first 20 mins we were the better team. Just because they had some shots and corners they mever really had any clear cut and our defence was superb to stop that. At the end of the day our defence was better than their attack and our attack was better than their defence. Just because they dominated when we had 10 men doesn't mean they deserved it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

mauricio isla on 19:09 - Aug 1 with 2440 viewsCroydonCaptJack

mauricio isla on 18:44 - Aug 1 by RANGERS4EVER

But up to the sending off it was pretty even and we probably had more clear cut chances, i would even say first 20 mins we were the better team. Just because they had some shots and corners they mever really had any clear cut and our defence was superb to stop that. At the end of the day our defence was better than their attack and our attack was better than their defence. Just because they dominated when we had 10 men doesn't mean they deserved it

+1
mauricio isla on 19:10 - Aug 1 with 2439 viewsbarbicanranger

just done some scouting on this guy, have to say he looks very useful

mauricio isla on 19:22 - Aug 1 with 2372 viewsWeaverQPR

Very harsh on Simpson but he looks like a fish out of water when gets in the attacking half, shocking at crosses. There will be times when we have a back four and id expect him to be back in.

@WeavQPR

mauricio isla on 19:24 - Aug 1 with 2365 viewsconnell10

Mmmm I'd better not say a thing until it's official!

mauricio isla on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 2359 viewsBushman

mauricio isla on 17:22 - Aug 1 by THEBUSH

Bit unfair to say, we were lucky to get promoted, in the top six all season, semi-finals deserved to go thru', the final one off game, anything can happen and it did

Well said

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

mauricio isla on 19:30 - Aug 1 with 2333 viewsBklynRanger

Dave McIntyre with more details. Reckons it's a loan with a view to a permanent move and hoping to be done by Tuesday.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-close-to-capturing-chile-star-isla
Login to get fewer ads

mauricio isla on 19:32 - Aug 1 with 2323 viewsWeaverQPR

mauricio isla on 19:24 - Aug 1 by connell10

Mmmm I'd better not say a thing until it's official!

Does your man on the inside work at a private hospital then?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 19:32]

@WeavQPR

mauricio isla on 19:54 - Aug 1 with 2248 viewsIrishR

Hey Connell not taking it as gospel but does your ITK friend have any more possible signings up his sleeve?
mauricio isla on 20:18 - Aug 1 with 2169 viewsbosh67

mauricio isla on 19:22 - Aug 1 by WeaverQPR

Very harsh on Simpson but he looks like a fish out of water when gets in the attacking half, shocking at crosses. There will be times when we have a back four and id expect him to be back in.

I think this guy is coming into the midfield to be honest.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

mauricio isla on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 2106 viewsHollowayRanger

mauricio isla on 19:10 - Aug 1 by barbicanranger

just done some scouting on this guy, have to say he looks very useful

he's good

but can he use his head!!!!!

apart from a certain goal THIS was the moment of the season for me!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

mauricio isla on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 1983 viewsBushman

mauricio isla on 18:01 - Aug 1 by WestonsuperR

68% possession compared to our 32% and 14 Corners to our 1 gives you an indication of the dominance Derby had in that game and confirm that in general we were sub-standard.

The back 4, 5 included Green were actually pretty reasonable, although we did let them have 16 shots but my point was more that we far too often assume performances were better than they actually were just because of the result.

Yes point is though their defence was poor made mistakes and got punished,they had ample opportunities to clear the ball before Zamora was passed the ball by their centre half.

They were too nieve to realise they could have walked round Dunne but chose to keep giving him heading practise,it was their Cantona moment and that's football.

That's the reason we keep coming back because you never know whats going to happen.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

mauricio isla on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 1831 viewsconnell10

mauricio isla on 19:54 - Aug 1 by IrishR

Hey Connell not taking it as gospel but does your ITK friend have any more possible signings up his sleeve?

To be honest mate the abuse I've received from certain posters on here has left a bad taste in the mouth and I don't know if I'll bother in future!

mauricio isla on 22:26 - Aug 1 with 1803 viewsHollowayRanger

mauricio isla on 22:23 - Aug 1 by connell10

To be honest mate the abuse I've received from certain posters on here has left a bad taste in the mouth and I don't know if I'll bother in future!

just block them

I get tons of abuse

means nowt to me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

mauricio isla on 22:31 - Aug 1 with 1785 viewsMarc

mauricio isla on 22:23 - Aug 1 by connell10

Thought it was very poor WatfordR telling you what you can and cant post. I use both this and 'fantasy island' and IMO that sort of attitude is not welcome on either forum.

Back to the football, we have apparently enquired about Giovinco as well as Isla.
mauricio isla on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 1771 viewsQPR442

No such thing as ITK just a few people wanting attention.
All a load of b######s.

I can do it as well

Got some great news coming up re signings but I cannot say.....

See how easy it is?
mauricio isla on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 1768 viewsqueensparker

Fair play Connell, yours is literally the first "ITK" post I've seen on the whole internet in 10 years that actually had some legs to it, even if it doesn't happen.

Don't feel bad, feel proud. You're in a very exclusive club
mauricio isla on 22:38 - Aug 1 with 1760 viewsMarc

mauricio isla on 22:36 - Aug 1 by QPR442

No such thing as ITK just a few people wanting attention.
All a load of b######s.

I can do it as well

Got some great news coming up re signings but I cannot say.....

See how easy it is?

No reports of us being linked to Isla until today.

Of all the footballers in the world, that's a pretty good guess by Connell.
mauricio isla on 00:09 - Aug 2 with 1612 viewsKiwi76

Agreed - OP is hardly giving it the billy big bollix and may just be one of the rare species of getting rumour right. Off season silly buggars and can avoid player threads quite easily if want to
mauricio isla on 00:15 - Aug 2 with 1619 viewsganjR

If we get the players we're linked with, ie:

Sigthorsson £5m
And / Or
Deeney £8m(?)
Isla SEASON LOAN
Fer £6m
Van Der Vaart SEASON LOAN(?)
And / Or
Mutch £5m

And keep Remy and (a bothered) Taarabt,
To go with Caulker £8m and Ferdinand FREE,

We may be ok.... Although that's £30m odd spend.

P.S: I hope some who've griefed Connel start a 'Sorry' thread for him.
mauricio isla on 00:31 - Aug 2 with 1597 viewsBklynRanger

mauricio isla on 00:15 - Aug 2 by ganjR

If we get the players we're linked with, ie:

Sigthorsson £5m
And / Or
Deeney £8m(?)
Isla SEASON LOAN
Fer £6m
Van Der Vaart SEASON LOAN(?)
And / Or
Mutch £5m

And keep Remy and (a bothered) Taarabt,
To go with Caulker £8m and Ferdinand FREE,

We may be ok.... Although that's £30m odd spend.

P.S: I hope some who've griefed Connel start a 'Sorry' thread for him.

It didn't sound like Siggy Pop (Why the fcuk can't he join so I can call him that?) was coming based on today's HR press briefing, Ganj.

I do agree with you and others though. I've seen more flack in other circumstances, but it's very easy to come on and make a sarcy comment. It's not like he's been interrupting our efforts to escape some zombie fever ridden mothership orbiting the earth that can't enter the stratosphere until the two main characters resolve their romantic issues long enough to pool their genius scientific resources and create a response to the fuel problem that involves blows torches, welding masks, and incidental A-Team music. (Yeah Bosh? Yeah? Call me!)
mauricio isla on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 1415 viewsLoftusRdW12

mauricio isla on 16:58 - Aug 1 by loftus77

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where in the Mediterranean this sun-drenched island is...

It's actually in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.islamauricio.com
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 8:38]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

mauricio isla on 09:21 - Aug 2 with 1335 viewsDiscodroid

ive never heard of him, for shame.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

mauricio isla on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 1313 viewsNathanNI

The thing about these 'rumour' posts and people that say they've heard this or that is that you don't have to read them.

Instead on posting on them, telling folks want to do, save your self the angst and click the next thread.

Next up, rocket science.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024