Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? 09:55 - Jul 30 with 1997 viewsfreddieeddie

I have total trust in HR and his knowledge and signings. I think TF is great and has a good heart when it comes to QPR. I certainly trust him with the future of our club.

I am sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes everyday. I think the signings of Rio and Caulker are spot on and we done well getting them.

Under 3 weeks to the start of the season now. Our BIG problem last season was that we never looked like scoring. All that has happened since then is losing Kranjcar (who I rate) and no others in. I know we will get a few in I am sure but starting to worry a little now as we will want them fit from the start as we need to get off to a flier with some winnable games.

Badly want us to get Fer, x2 strikers, and a top creative player along with re-signing Kranjcar. Can all that be done in under 3 weeks, doubt it.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:39 - Jul 30 with 520 viewsJonDoeman

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:31 - Jul 30 by daveB

If it was a league game tonight I wouldn't even think about playing Adel but if we have no other strikers and are thinking of playing a centre half up front we might as well chuck him in for 45 minutes

Hope he does Dave.

It Is What It Is !!

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:50 - Jul 30 with 508 viewsheadhoops

I've said it before and I will say it again - if you are going to panic at least record the panic level on a scale of 1-10. that way we all get a better perspective of the panic.

eg. we only have one striker and adel is too fat to play and no one wants to join us and harry's lost the plot - 8 out of 10 panic.

or Charlie and loic will be unplayable with Adel pulling the strings and plenty of top performers on the bench all singing to that tactical maestro, Harrys tune. 1 out of 10.

i wonder what the levels will be tomorrow of we lose tonight...........

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:20 - Jul 30 with 487 viewsNorthernr

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:50 - Jul 30 by headhoops

I've said it before and I will say it again - if you are going to panic at least record the panic level on a scale of 1-10. that way we all get a better perspective of the panic.

eg. we only have one striker and adel is too fat to play and no one wants to join us and harry's lost the plot - 8 out of 10 panic.

or Charlie and loic will be unplayable with Adel pulling the strings and plenty of top performers on the bench all singing to that tactical maestro, Harrys tune. 1 out of 10.

i wonder what the levels will be tomorrow of we lose tonight...........

I'm currently at panic level 3, although two of those points are because I think I left the bathroom window open this morning when I left for work.
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:32 - Jul 30 with 471 viewsMichael_Hunt

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:20 - Jul 30 by Northernr

I'm currently at panic level 3, although two of those points are because I think I left the bathroom window open this morning when I left for work.

Too much beer & a curry, was it?
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:34 - Jul 30 with 466 viewsheadhoops

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:20 - Jul 30 by Northernr

you can downgrade that to a 1. I closed it as I left your missus around 2.30 this afternoon!!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:51 - Jul 30 with 443 viewssimmo

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:34 - Jul 30 by headhoops

you can downgrade that to a 1. I closed it as I left your missus around 2.30 this afternoon!!

You're a braver man than me.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 19:11 - Jul 30 with 408 viewsmichael67

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 16:34 - Jul 30 by headhoops

Now that would be a good one if Clive wasn't single!

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 19:41 - Jul 30 with 362 viewsNathanNI

Bringing up Adel in a post talking about our potential squad is totally valid.

People need to get over their obsession with him, in both camps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024