Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? 09:55 - Jul 30 with 2002 viewsfreddieeddie

I have total trust in HR and his knowledge and signings. I think TF is great and has a good heart when it comes to QPR. I certainly trust him with the future of our club.

I am sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes everyday. I think the signings of Rio and Caulker are spot on and we done well getting them.

Under 3 weeks to the start of the season now. Our BIG problem last season was that we never looked like scoring. All that has happened since then is losing Kranjcar (who I rate) and no others in. I know we will get a few in I am sure but starting to worry a little now as we will want them fit from the start as we need to get off to a flier with some winnable games.

Badly want us to get Fer, x2 strikers, and a top creative player along with re-signing Kranjcar. Can all that be done in under 3 weeks, doubt it.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 09:58 - Jul 30 with 1453 viewsJonDoeman

What's your Championship tip this season Fred ?

It Is What It Is !!

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 09:59 - Jul 30 with 1445 viewsfreddieeddie

Just read this. Seems Harry ain't too happy either. Ridiculous situation really with just under 3 weeks to go, premier league club having one fit striker. How long does it take to get a player in. I know agents are a pain but put an offer in, if get messed about then move on to someone else. Come on you R's sort it out FFS.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9399862/transfer-news-qpr-manager-

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:02 - Jul 30 with 1425 viewsbosh67

Looking at how isolated Charlie looks in the friendlies we are desperate for more fire power.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:03 - Jul 30 with 1423 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 09:58 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

What's your Championship tip this season Fred ?

Not got one as yet. I never put a bet on until the end of the transfer window. The prices don't change much in that time and then you get to see what clubs are left with. I like the look of Norwich/Wigan but then talk of Fer, Hooper, Bassong going & I think Wigan need a striker. I will post on here when I stick one on but it will be at the end of August.

What I will likely do is have a bet on someone to finish in the top six at evens so I double my money then with that hopefully have a punt on someone later in the season. That way, if they get in the top six you can't lose any money.

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:06 - Jul 30 with 1408 viewsJonDoeman

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:03 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

Not got one as yet. I never put a bet on until the end of the transfer window. The prices don't change much in that time and then you get to see what clubs are left with. I like the look of Norwich/Wigan but then talk of Fer, Hooper, Bassong going & I think Wigan need a striker. I will post on here when I stick one on but it will be at the end of August.

What I will likely do is have a bet on someone to finish in the top six at evens so I double my money then with that hopefully have a punt on someone later in the season. That way, if they get in the top six you can't lose any money.

Yeah , I fancy Wigan.

It Is What It Is !!

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:07 - Jul 30 with 1402 viewspaulparker

This is the problem with Remy situation,
we were looking to sign Deeney, then Remy comes back who could still end up leaving us btw & all of a sudden we seem to be in limbo, if I were TF & HR I would still look to sign Deeney and let Remy fight for his place
BTW I still think we will get the midfielders that we need, lots of options out there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:27 - Jul 30 with 1367 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:06 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

Yeah , I fancy Wigan.

You never know though, Mcmanaman or Maloney could leave and they might not get a forward in. Let's see come end of August. If they do they'll be good bet for top six, double your money and stick that on something else, can't lose then.

Think this season is gonna be the hardest to predict for a long time in this league. There looks to be about 6-7 teams who could be right up there.

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:29 - Jul 30 with 1360 viewsJonDoeman

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:27 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

You never know though, Mcmanaman or Maloney could leave and they might not get a forward in. Let's see come end of August. If they do they'll be good bet for top six, double your money and stick that on something else, can't lose then.

Think this season is gonna be the hardest to predict for a long time in this league. There looks to be about 6-7 teams who could be right up there.

Yeah that division looks tough as fck this year, we did well getting out of it when we did!!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:32 - Jul 30 with 1343 viewsPinnerPaul

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 09:59 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

Just read this. Seems Harry ain't too happy either. Ridiculous situation really with just under 3 weeks to go, premier league club having one fit striker. How long does it take to get a player in. I know agents are a pain but put an offer in, if get messed about then move on to someone else. Come on you R's sort it out FFS.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9399862/transfer-news-qpr-manager-

So BZ not fit even for 45' now and also Harry being a bit silly there, could easily play a youngster or two up front rather than a "centre half"

Expect some loans next week if we can't get anything over the line this week and/or Remy says he wants out (which I expect to be the case btw)
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:37 - Jul 30 with 1316 viewssimmo

We could have got the guy from Ajax in, giving in to his obviously unreasonable and inflated demands. Would that have been the better option?

We can play Phillips as a false 9, it's still mostly about fitness at this level anyway.

Let's relax, if we can get someone worthwhile in, on reasonable wages and with the right attitude, it will happen before the end of August. If we can't expect cock splurging deadline day swoops for every african footballer on youtube over 6ft 2

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:43 - Jul 30 with 1291 viewsJonDoeman

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:32 - Jul 30 by PinnerPaul

So BZ not fit even for 45' now and also Harry being a bit silly there, could easily play a youngster or two up front rather than a "centre half"

Expect some loans next week if we can't get anything over the line this week and/or Remy says he wants out (which I expect to be the case btw)

Can see him playing a CB up front to make a point!

It Is What It Is !!

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 11:27 - Jul 30 with 1188 viewslondonscottish

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:37 - Jul 30 by simmo

We could have got the guy from Ajax in, giving in to his obviously unreasonable and inflated demands. Would that have been the better option?

We can play Phillips as a false 9, it's still mostly about fitness at this level anyway.

Let's relax, if we can get someone worthwhile in, on reasonable wages and with the right attitude, it will happen before the end of August. If we can't expect cock splurging deadline day swoops for every african footballer on youtube over 6ft 2

All well and good, Simmo, but I was really hanging out for the cock splurging deadline day swoops for every african footballer on youtube over 6ft 2.

Fingers crossed. It's happened before.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 11:30 - Jul 30 with 1176 viewsessextaxiboy

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:43 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

He is sending a message to somebody ... probably Beard and TF .
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 11:59 - Jul 30 with 1128 viewsdaveB

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 10:43 - Jul 30 by JonDoeman

We do have forwards he can play in the under 21's plus Zamora and Adel. If he is serious about getting Adel fit the only way he ever has got fit in the past is by playing games. Would be better than sticking a defender up front
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:09 - Jul 30 with 1102 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 11:59 - Jul 30 by daveB

We do have forwards he can play in the under 21's plus Zamora and Adel. If he is serious about getting Adel fit the only way he ever has got fit in the past is by playing games. Would be better than sticking a defender up front

Have to say I wish people would move on from Adel. The guy is a disgrace really. Yes we will never forget his impact and ability in the Championship but it's like playing with 10 men. He fitness is so bad now he clearly can't be bothered to keep in shape which is disgraceful for a professional. I want him out, don't wanna see him play for us again really.

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:33 - Jul 30 with 1056 viewsPinnerPaul

I know I'm fighting a losing battle trying to restrict Adel threads , but can we at least stop bringing his name up in threads that are nothing to do with him.

Its like the Norwich scenario all over again!
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:35 - Jul 30 with 1048 viewsYorkRanger

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:09 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

Have to say I wish people would move on from Adel. The guy is a disgrace really. Yes we will never forget his impact and ability in the Championship but it's like playing with 10 men. He fitness is so bad now he clearly can't be bothered to keep in shape which is disgraceful for a professional. I want him out, don't wanna see him play for us again really.

Sorry Pinner Paul.

Agree about Adel - great in his day - lets move on.
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:40 - Jul 30 with 1028 viewsStanisgod

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 09:59 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

Wet Spam and Dull don't seem to have had too much trouble getting players in.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:42 - Jul 30 with 1019 viewsQPunkR

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:09 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

*joke post*

QPR - "shit but local"

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 13:20 - Jul 30 with 936 viewsisawqpratwcity

i've lowered my expectations to 'AT: redemption story waiting to happen'.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 13:34 - Jul 30 with 884 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 12:42 - Jul 30 by QPunkR

*joke post*

How is that a joke post???

We all know the guy has bags of ability but his professionalism and effort on the pitch sometimes is laughable.

HR clearly wants him out, Fulham bombed him out, He done well at Milan because he made the effort but then why have they not come in for him yet?

Warnock managed him superbly for that one special season but think back to some of his antics. Do you think the Likes of Rio would accept that behaviour from AT when Rio has played with some GREAT players. He would just cause upset in the camp again. AT's mind is all wrong, that is clear for anyone to see. A good pro keeps in some form of shape during the summer, look at Rio training whilst in Brazil in case a call came from someone. AT clearly has not bothered has he, he is not right in the head. A real waste of talent & a career but he has only himself to blame when he looks back at his career. He clearly thinks we are beneath him so let him foxtrot oscar for good.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 13:37]

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 13:46 - Jul 30 with 836 viewsPinnerPaul

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 13:34 - Jul 30 by freddieeddie

How is that a joke post???

We all know the guy has bags of ability but his professionalism and effort on the pitch sometimes is laughable.

HR clearly wants him out, Fulham bombed him out, He done well at Milan because he made the effort but then why have they not come in for him yet?

Warnock managed him superbly for that one special season but think back to some of his antics. Do you think the Likes of Rio would accept that behaviour from AT when Rio has played with some GREAT players. He would just cause upset in the camp again. AT's mind is all wrong, that is clear for anyone to see. A good pro keeps in some form of shape during the summer, look at Rio training whilst in Brazil in case a call came from someone. AT clearly has not bothered has he, he is not right in the head. A real waste of talent & a career but he has only himself to blame when he looks back at his career. He clearly thinks we are beneath him so let him foxtrot oscar for good.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 13:37]

and what has this to do with OP?

You could have posted that on any one of the other 27 Adel threads!
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:25 - Jul 30 with 766 viewsNorthernr

No it's not only you and I think you're absolutely right to worry. In fact I'd advise an out and out panic. A good old fashioned postal-worker style rampage through the city of London this afternoon, escape on a C2C service from Fenchurch Street leaving the bloodbath in your wake, march onto the pitch midway through tonight's game with Southend and stand in front of Harry and the directors with your trousers round your ankles, whirling your old chap around like a windmill while yelling "SORT IF AAAAAGHT YOU SLAAAAGS".
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:31 - Jul 30 with 750 viewsdaveB

If it was a league game tonight I wouldn't even think about playing Adel but if we have no other strikers and are thinking of playing a centre half up front we might as well chuck him in for 45 minutes
Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 746 viewsMaggsinho

Is it just me that is starting to worry now? on 15:25 - Jul 30 by Northernr

No it's not only you and I think you're absolutely right to worry. In fact I'd advise an out and out panic. A good old fashioned postal-worker style rampage through the city of London this afternoon, escape on a C2C service from Fenchurch Street leaving the bloodbath in your wake, march onto the pitch midway through tonight's game with Southend and stand in front of Harry and the directors with your trousers round your ankles, whirling your old chap around like a windmill while yelling "SORT IF AAAAAGHT YOU SLAAAAGS".

I've never seen my postman do that before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024