Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal 14:15 - Jul 30 with 2187 viewssimmo

Immense signing. Real big move for them!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:18 - Jul 30 with 1735 viewsrosseeles

Great signing, must be costing them a fortune in transfer fee/wages, but one you wouldnt mind paying
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:24 - Jul 30 with 1686 viewsBluce_Ree

75k p/w apparently.

Good signing. Ultimately won't change much though. They'll continue to be just outside of the top four as usual.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 1645 viewsTonto

I thought Moyes had done a reallly good job there and would be difficult to replace. Martinez seems to be doing even better.

I can see him going to one of the big 4 in the PL the next time a vacancy comes along, or take over at Barca or Real Madrid for a couple fo years...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:37 - Jul 30 with 1625 viewssimmo

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:32 - Jul 30 by Tonto

I thought Moyes had done a reallly good job there and would be difficult to replace. Martinez seems to be doing even better.

I can see him going to one of the big 4 in the PL the next time a vacancy comes along, or take over at Barca or Real Madrid for a couple fo years...

Agreed, Martinez has shown himself to be a top quality manager, he always speaks so well about things too, tactically and from a player point of view. Superb modern manager.

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:15 - Jul 30 with 1528 viewspaulparker

Big Test for Lukaku this season, the last couple he has been on loan to WBA & Everton with a point to prove to Chelsea & other potential suitors,
it could be he may take his eye off the ball ala Adeybour now he has his big contract

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:20 - Jul 30 with 1500 viewsTacticalR

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 14:37 - Jul 30 by simmo

Agreed, Martinez has shown himself to be a top quality manager, he always speaks so well about things too, tactically and from a player point of view. Superb modern manager.

A 3 at the back man...like Harry.

Air hostess clique

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:26 - Jul 30 with 1470 viewsNorthernr

Soon there will be no strikers left. Then what are we going to do eh? Eh?
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:35 - Jul 30 with 1446 viewsdanehoop

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:26 - Jul 30 by Northernr

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:41 - Jul 30 with 1421 viewsrosseeles

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:35 - Jul 30 by danehoop

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANICPANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

Did you read the thread, i didnt see many posts saying we should sign him, more complimenting everton on a good signing.

Can people not even comment on other signings now?
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 1379 viewsJamie

Sign Eto'o.
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:04 - Jul 30 with 1375 viewsJonDoeman

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 15:20 - Jul 30 by TacticalR

A 3 at the back man...like Harry.

It Is What It Is !!

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:17 - Jul 30 with 1349 viewslondonscottish

Youtube cock splurge for 6 foot 2 Africans. Or so Simmo suggests.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:26 - Jul 30 with 1324 viewssimmo

A reported £24m for Lukaku, that is MASSIVE for Everton. I bet Kenwright is wincing!

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:31 - Jul 30 with 1308 viewsNorthernr

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:26 - Jul 30 by simmo

A reported £24m for Lukaku, that is MASSIVE for Everton. I bet Kenwright is wincing!

Well I guess they paid £12m for Johnson a few years back and more than that for Fellaini - the TV money has doubled since then so the prices have as well.
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:44 - Jul 30 with 1268 viewsJamie

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:26 - Jul 30 by simmo

Wisely reinvesting the money they got for Fellaini.
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:49 - Jul 30 with 1250 viewssimmo

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 16:44 - Jul 30 by Jamie

Wisely reinvesting the money they got for Fellaini.

Agreed, they are shrewd with it. Fair play to Kenwright though, he's backed Martinez since he arrived - McCarthy (who has been incredible for them) and Kone were £20 million for the pair.

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 1213 viewsNorthLondonR

They've got an immense squad.. Lukaku, Baines, Barkley, McCarthy, Coleman, Pienaar, Stones, Howard, McGeady to name but a few...
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 18:58 - Jul 30 with 1135 viewsenfieldargh

£75k pw, that's nothing....we've got players whose weekly wage is much more than that so there..with knobs on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 20:47 - Jul 30 with 1051 viewsrsonist

£28m...
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 21:16 - Jul 30 with 1014 viewswombat

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 20:47 - Jul 30 by rsonist

£28m...

Bargain , if Only we was able to sign players like him , right age , scores goals , pace power what more can you want in a striker oh well we've got bobby in case Charlie dosnt score

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 22:50 - Jul 30 with 928 viewsKiwi76

That's huge money for anyone outside of Top4. Has looked good player past few seasons and no reason he can't carry on but lot more expectations on him now vs being on loan.
Not sure what he's done up the road to make them so determined he couldn't make it there?
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 02:34 - Jul 31 with 849 viewsDylanP

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 22:50 - Jul 30 by Kiwi76

That's huge money for anyone outside of Top4. Has looked good player past few seasons and no reason he can't carry on but lot more expectations on him now vs being on loan.
Not sure what he's done up the road to make them so determined he couldn't make it there?

We spend 5-8 million on a player and all the papers are going on about how wildly we are spending money. We couldn't even dream of spending that kind of money. The deck is completely stacked. It is sickening.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 06:38 - Jul 31 with 810 viewsdistortR

Well, I hate to say it but I think chelsea may have got the best out of this deal. How many did he get last season? There were times when I thought he didn't look all that.
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 07:46 - Jul 31 with 786 viewshoops_legend

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 06:38 - Jul 31 by distortR

Well, I hate to say it but I think chelsea may have got the best out of this deal. How many did he get last season? There were times when I thought he didn't look all that.

28 mil? Wow. Not saying its a bad deal but shows how much remy should be worth! Hopefully he will now remain as R's
Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 08:21 - Jul 31 with 761 viewsVish

Lukaku to Everton - 5 year deal on 06:38 - Jul 31 by distortR

he scored 16 goals. he's also only 21.

Settling is in to the country/team/league not an issue.

£28m is the market for a player like that nowadays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024