Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan 16:39 - Jul 30 with 5136 viewsloftboy

Tell me we shouldn't have gone up because of FFP, when I said all our contracts were signed before the rule came in he muttered we.cheated and the FL will catch up with us eventually

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 4302 viewsJuzzie

Sour grapes and jealousy.

edit: and a complete lack of understanding the situation.

it's like all the gormelss fans who keep insisting we'll go down the same road as Pompey (or Leeds) without having a fking clue that our debts, as horrific as they are, are completely in-house. We don't, like Pompey, owe HMRC £18m, ex-owners £millions, ex-players and literally hundreds of businesses money.

Their desperation to have a pop at us makes them look like cnts.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 17:52]
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 16:53 - Jul 30 with 4258 viewsdaveB

If that's the case Leicester shouldn't have gone up either
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 16:56 - Jul 30 with 4235 viewsQPR_John

I wonder if those who use FFP against us really understand what it really means
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 16:58 - Jul 30 with 4214 viewssimmo

Stop arguing with kids on Twitter I reckon

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:02 - Jul 30 with 4190 viewseghamranger

And don't go in the blue oyster bar again for a quick pint after work!!!
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:07 - Jul 30 with 4159 viewsloftboy

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 16:58 - Jul 30 by simmo

Stop arguing with kids on Twitter I reckon

It was in thorpe park, the vvanker was wearing a full kit, shame I didn't get a pic as it would have been all over twitter .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:22 - Jul 30 with 4071 viewsNorthLondonR

You want some? You want some, I'll give it ya..

You've got no fans, you got no graaaaaand...
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:31 - Jul 30 with 4012 viewsqpr1976

Clearly suffers from memory loss.
Not so long ago, they were financially down the khasi.

We had 1 similar on the train down to Brighton last season. Got very stroppy.

Put it down to envy and that on the rare occasions they 'get some', it hurts !
Login to get fewer ads

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:55 - Jul 30 with 3923 viewsthemodfather

would i care what a brighton fan says, er...no
the media go on about qpr's "money"...not like saints haven't spent or cardiff or hull is it, but have a go at qpr!!
what about arsenal signing the dodgy brazilians on portugeese passports?
mascherano at liverpool ( very like the faurlin thing) he was moved 3 times in a season
etc etc
tell the seagull to moan about man city as well
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 18:05 - Jul 30 with 3893 viewsJuzzie

For the last half-dozen years now QPR have been "all that's wrong with football" whilst loads of other clubs have out-spent us and got themselves in deeper trouble.

Getting boring now.
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 18:23 - Jul 30 with 3815 viewsSpiritofGregory

To hell with what others think, we are in the Premier League.
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 3800 viewsR_from_afar

Pretty rich coming from a fan whose new stadium in Falmer was given the go ahead in spite of it breaking the government's own planning rules!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 19:06 - Jul 30 with 3697 viewsfacto

shoulda just nutted the kerunt
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 19:55 - Jul 30 with 3553 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 18:05 - Jul 30 by Juzzie

For the last half-dozen years now QPR have been "all that's wrong with football" whilst loads of other clubs have out-spent us and got themselves in deeper trouble.

Getting boring now.

Exactly. Feckemall.
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 20:46 - Jul 30 with 3435 viewsPommyhoop

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:22 - Jul 30 by NorthLondonR

You want some? You want some, I'll give it ya..

You've got no fans, you got no graaaaaand...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 20:47 - Jul 30 with 3428 viewskysersosaqpr

Hey lads,
Avin a chilled night. A tad more love in hate out. We are going into great and wonderful times. Don't worry about the kunt - oops hypocritical byproduct

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 3322 viewsqprewan

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 17:07 - Jul 30 by loftboy

It was in thorpe park, the vvanker was wearing a full kit, shame I didn't get a pic as it would have been all over twitter .

Just be glad you don't live in the same town as them like me and my son. We are always getting in rows with all their new fans bragging that they are best supported club in the championship- the thing about Brighton fans is that they nearly all support 2 teams, Brighton and a top premiership team so never take any lectures from any of em. The week after the play off I came across a cple of them in a pub who were delighting in telling me that Derby battered us, just said I think they battered you a lot more. Stuff the lot of them they are all gobshites.
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 21:49 - Jul 30 with 3241 viewsTacticalR

Never talk to dickhead fans. That is all.

Air hostess clique

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 21:56 - Jul 30 with 3222 viewsNorthLondonR

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 20:46 - Jul 30 by Pommyhoop

That there's the one. Never tire of it and any lairy opposition fans remind of that... Superb
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 22:33 - Jul 30 with 3124 viewsBirchwood

What a bummer

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 22:39 - Jul 30 with 3106 viewsganjR

Are we still allowed to use the word 'Dick' when describing a Brighton fan?
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan (n/t) on 23:43 - Jul 30 with 3028 viewsdennisbailey92

http://i59.tinypic.com/1e6emu.jpg[/IMG]
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 23:45]
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 00:46 - Jul 31 with 2964 viewsSonofNorfolt

At least he's Wealdstone!
That footage was put on this messageboard by a Stones friend of mine a few days after it was filmed nearly eighteen months ago. The other night, by chance, I happened to see it on one of those Rudetube countdown programmes, complete with some more recent Tolstoy like observations from Gordon.
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 2845 viewshoops_legend

Although the point he is making isextreme and clearly not all accurate - we all know deep down that qpr have completly overspent over last 5 years or so without any sort of long term plan. We Refuse to work with any players who don't work out immediatly (pretty much all of them) and make signing after signing...

Southampton got mentioned in the thread earlier - yes they have spent big money but there is no way you cannot look at them in awe for how they use the youth system, make great players and have established themselves in the prem

For years we have had layers of players who we don't need, are overpaid and then we go and make 5 or 6 more... Lessons may have been learned and if we keep remy and caulker works out we are getting there...!

But diakite has been shipped out while we sign lee cattemole - no1 can say that has worked out well for anyone!!!

I know this is football now and every club has a revolving door but it doesn't make it right and I would love it if we could have a consistent team for a number of years with just 3-4 new additions each year. We don't need a whole new teamsheet each season.

Infact it would be interesting if someone could get the opening day teamsheet for the first game of each season for 10 seasons to see how qprs revolving door policy works
Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 10:18 - Jul 31 with 2757 viewsQPR_John

Just had a dickhead Brighton fan on 08:11 - Jul 31 by hoops_legend

Although the point he is making isextreme and clearly not all accurate - we all know deep down that qpr have completly overspent over last 5 years or so without any sort of long term plan. We Refuse to work with any players who don't work out immediatly (pretty much all of them) and make signing after signing...

Southampton got mentioned in the thread earlier - yes they have spent big money but there is no way you cannot look at them in awe for how they use the youth system, make great players and have established themselves in the prem

For years we have had layers of players who we don't need, are overpaid and then we go and make 5 or 6 more... Lessons may have been learned and if we keep remy and caulker works out we are getting there...!

But diakite has been shipped out while we sign lee cattemole - no1 can say that has worked out well for anyone!!!

I know this is football now and every club has a revolving door but it doesn't make it right and I would love it if we could have a consistent team for a number of years with just 3-4 new additions each year. We don't need a whole new teamsheet each season.

Infact it would be interesting if someone could get the opening day teamsheet for the first game of each season for 10 seasons to see how qprs revolving door policy works

"But diakite has been shipped out while we sign lee cattemole - no1 can say that has worked out well for anyone!!! "

Have I missed something
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024