Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW 17:30 - Jul 30 with 4619 viewsmakaveli1882

Tickets to go on sale for Tottenham Hotspur v QPR based on Loyalty Points from 10am on Thursday, 31st July 2014 ...

THE Super Hoops make the short trip across London to White Hart Lane for their first away match of the season on Sunday 24th August.

This is an ALL TICKET fixture and due to the anticipated high demand, tickets will go on sale in a series of phases based on Loyalty Points.

Full ticket details are as follows:

Barclays Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur v QPR

Sunday 24th August 2014 - Kick off 1:30 pm — ALL TICKET

INITIAL ALLOCATION 1,115 UPPER TIER TICKETS PRICED: £41.00 for Adults and £24.00 for Senior Citizen Over 65 and £22.00 Under 16.

INITIAL ALLOCATION 610 LOWER TIER TICKETS PRICED: £37.00 for Adults and £21.00 for Senior Citizen Over 65 and £19.00 Under 16.

The club has received 5 pairs of wheelchair and ambulant tickets priced as above. To book these tickets please call on 0208 740 2502. Ambulant supporters should be aware that any tickets purchased in the Upper Tier will require climbing 96 steps from the concourse to the viewing area, and then further stairs up/down to the allocated match day seat. Tickets purchased in the Lower Tier will require supporters to climb 15 stairs. Ambulant supporters should also note that their seat allocation will not have immediate or close access to accessible facilities.

Supporters are advised that Tottenham have 13 car park spaces available for registered blue badge holders free of charge. 5 Disabled bays are located in the Club’s West Stand car park, accessible via Bill Nicholson Way, N17 0AP and 8 disabled bays in Northumberland Park School, Trulock Road, N17 0PG.

Please note: These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis on the match day and unfortunately cannot be reserved at any time. To use these spaces you must show your valid disabled blue badge and stadium access card or match ticket at all times whilst using the spaces provided.

At the request of the Metropolitan Police, no vehicles are permitted to enter later than one hour prior to kick off or leave the above car parks for at least 40 minutes post match, to aid the flow of spectators coming to and from the stadium.

TICKETS: Will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
-10am Thursday 31st July: 500 Loyalty Points, subject to availability
-10am Friday 1st August: 450 Loyalty Points, subject to availability
-10am Monday 4th August: 300 Loyalty Points, subject to availability
-10am Wednesday 6th August: 100 Loyalty Points, subject to availability
-10am Thursday 7th August: 30 Loyalty Points, subject to availability

If any tickets remain a General Sale date will be announced in due course

Tickets will be available by clicking HERE (please note the link will not be live until the match goes on sale) or calling 08444 777 007.

Tickets will be on sale until 4pm on Friday 22nd August - Subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: Please note for this fixture there will be no official coach travel.

LOYALTY POINTS: 1 Loyalty Point awarded for this fixture. To gain your Loyalty Points, tickets must be purchased from QPR prior to them going off sale.

Thank you for your continued support.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/300914-tottenham-hotspur-qpr-ticket-news-17932
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 17:32 - Jul 30 with 3629 viewsqpr1976

That's a bit of me ! x4
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 17:53 - Jul 30 with 3552 viewsthemodfather

imagine a whole 1100!! whooppee
the big time...
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:00 - Jul 30 with 3538 viewsEsgaroth

How do I find out how many loyalty points I have?

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:04 - Jul 30 with 3527 viewsRblock_James

Shocking allocation. That'll sell out in a few hours.

I hope we only give everyone the top tier of the school end this season.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:13 - Jul 30 with 3510 viewsmakaveli1882

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:04 - Jul 30 by Rblock_James

Shocking allocation. That'll sell out in a few hours.

I hope we only give everyone the top tier of the school end this season.

I would imagine Rangers were offered a higher allocation but took the smaller allocation due to our normal away following, I am sure we will be offered more if we sell that out,

We wont sell 1,700 tickets tomorrow
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:26 - Jul 30 with 3478 viewsmakaveli1882

our average away attendance for 2013/14 was 1,258

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/87/c2/0,,10794~180871,00.pdf

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/AttendanceStats/0,,10794~3934822,00.html
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 18:52 - Jul 30 with 3426 viewsqpr1976

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 17:53 - Jul 30 by themodfather

imagine a whole 1100!! whooppee
the big time...

Er, 1,725 !!!
Won't get to Genral Sale IMO, but anyone who's had a S/T for the last 2 years and/or been to a few Away games should get a ticket.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 19:40 - Jul 30 with 3365 viewssaxbend

Also those ticket prices will reduce our uptake somewhat. Welcome back to the Premier League!
Login to get fewer ads

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 22:40 - Jul 30 with 3180 viewskysersosaqpr

Missed last time (corporate) cuz in kinsale drunk and couldn't believe we didn't hammer em. Luckily will be flying the flag in their Corporate (mate of mine). Hope we f'kem.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:05 - Jul 31 with 3111 viewsSonofNorfolt

Actually £37 & £41 is less than I envisaged, not that it's cheap, but small mercies etc.
Not that I'll bother on a Sunday at 1.30, when instead I'll stroll down one of the myriad of boozers near me to watch us play well and probably lose, amongst other similarily aged but accurate cynical supporters.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:55 - Jul 31 with 3088 viewsstowmarketrange

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:05 - Jul 31 by SonofNorfolt

Actually £37 & £41 is less than I envisaged, not that it's cheap, but small mercies etc.
Not that I'll bother on a Sunday at 1.30, when instead I'll stroll down one of the myriad of boozers near me to watch us play well and probably lose, amongst other similarily aged but accurate cynical supporters.

It isn't on the telly though.It is only being moved because Spurs are in the Thursday cup.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 01:24 - Jul 31 with 3079 viewsSonofNorfolt

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:55 - Jul 31 by stowmarketrange

It isn't on the telly though.It is only being moved because Spurs are in the Thursday cup.

Where I live it will almost certainly be found and shown, in Stowmarket less so, although I would expect there to be a decentish Spurs following in that area? M11, L'pool St train?
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 09:50 - Jul 31 with 2961 viewssmegma

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:05 - Jul 31 by SonofNorfolt

I think I paid £37 three seasons ago.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 10:18 - Jul 31 with 2930 viewsBasingstokeR

Worked to buy them online well before 10am this morning.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 2879 viewsPinnerPaul

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 00:55 - Jul 31 by stowmarketrange

It'll be on internet, all the games will be
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 11:30 - Jul 31 with 2882 viewskysersosaqpr

Just confirmed got Corporate ticket. Yessssss! Not as good as being in the mosh-pit, but hey!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 12:47 - Jul 31 with 2838 viewsgjc104

Was refreshing the online tkt office screen and at 9.55, the Spurs tkts came up to buy then so 5 mins ahead of schedule....got my 3!
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 12:56 - Jul 31 with 2825 viewsQPunkR

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 19:40 - Jul 30 by saxbend

Also those ticket prices will reduce our uptake somewhat. Welcome back to the Premier League!

Exactly why I won't be going. I've already paid through the nose for a ST I swore I wouldn't buy (yes, I am a cúnt...), been there before, it'll be on down my local and WHL is an arse-bastard to get to and back from.
Hangover beer for me pls!

QPR - "shit but local"

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 15:55 - Jul 31 with 2758 viewssmegma

If we haven't sold our allocation by tomorrow will be embarrassing.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 16:28 - Jul 31 with 2720 viewsPinnerPaul

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 15:55 - Jul 31 by smegma

If we haven't sold our allocation by tomorrow will be embarrassing.

On a scale of 1 - 10? HOW embarrassing?
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 16:41 - Jul 31 with 2713 viewsstowmarketrange

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 12:47 - Jul 31 by gjc104

Was refreshing the online tkt office screen and at 9.55, the Spurs tkts came up to buy then so 5 mins ahead of schedule....got my 3!

And me too.Thats at least 6 sold then.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 17:43 - Jul 31 with 2680 viewsloftboy

Just checked and I have 469 points, didn't realise!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 14:02 - Aug 1 with 2587 viewsEsgaroth

That's me and the bread knife sorted

Shame you only get 1 loyalty point when its such a shoite ground to get to, still its nice to be at the first away game of the season.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 2530 viewsloftboy

Got two today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V QPR TICKET NEWS.....FROM TOMORROW on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 2394 viewsWalnut

Just to open the debate again, if QPR advertised the 1700 odd as an INITIAL allocation, what would have prompted the club to request more? We've sold out two weeks before the fixture with a home game coming up (ie good for away ticket sales) but no move from QPR to take more tickets. Unless it's a segregation thing, ie, the next batch must be say another 1500, otherwise zero, and QPR didn't think they could sell as many again, don't see why we didn't take more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024