Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That didn't last long 21:35 - Jul 30 with 3045 viewsMrSheen

Celtic 4-1 down and Legia have missed two pens.

Three former champions in the qualifying round, none of whom will ever win it again. Celtic - Feyenoord - Steaua Bucharest.
That didn't last long on 12:50 - Jul 31 with 743 viewsQPunkR

That didn't last long on 07:13 - Jul 31 by QPRski

The result was a big suprise in Poland as to date Legia have been playing very poorly both in the earlier rounds of the qualifications as well as the start of the league fixtures (no winter break). This was the first match they played well this season and I was very suprised by their performance (apart from the penalty taking) which was unusually good.

As for Henning Berg as manager, he has received a lot of criticism and did not seem up to the job - well at least up to yesterday.

Very strange things happen in Polish football, but I hope that Legia are able to hold on to this lead in the away leg.

p.s. I don't know if anyone notice the stadium? It a tight 31,000 capacity typical "football stadium" with a good atmopshere which cost only 96M pounds (500M PLN). Certainly the best club football stadium in Poland and not a bad benchmark for a new LR.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 7:13]

Celtic really were fúck-awful last night.
I was over in Warsaw a couple of weeks ago when Legia (scum!) played St. Pat's in the home leg, didn't even realise at the time! Would've gone in the away end if I'd know.
I'm a Polonia Warszawa fan though, so hope Celtic dick all over Legia in the 2nd leg.

QPR - "shit but local"

That didn't last long on 13:19 - Jul 31 with 720 viewsQPRski

That didn't last long on 12:50 - Jul 31 by QPunkR

Celtic really were fúck-awful last night.
I was over in Warsaw a couple of weeks ago when Legia (scum!) played St. Pat's in the home leg, didn't even realise at the time! Would've gone in the away end if I'd know.
I'm a Polonia Warszawa fan though, so hope Celtic dick all over Legia in the 2nd leg.

Celtic were poor in defence yesterday. but Legia were absolutely diabolical everywhere at home against St. Pat's.

As for Polonia, it is a very historc club that has unfortunately fallen on extremely difficult times.

I am no fan of Polish club football but would be very pleased to see Legia (and other Polish clubs) enter the league phase of European competitions.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 13:20]
That didn't last long on 13:29 - Jul 31 with 708 viewsQPunkR

That didn't last long on 13:19 - Jul 31 by QPRski

Celtic were poor in defence yesterday. but Legia were absolutely diabolical everywhere at home against St. Pat's.

As for Polonia, it is a very historc club that has unfortunately fallen on extremely difficult times.

I am no fan of Polish club football but would be very pleased to see Legia (and other Polish clubs) enter the league phase of European competitions.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 13:20]

Promotion last season though - Duma Stolicy on the way back up!

QPR - "shit but local"

That didn't last long on 22:57 - Jul 31 with 647 viewsNathanNI

I'll skip this one I think...

Konk, great signature.
That didn't last long on 08:17 - Aug 1 with 601 viewsPommyhoop

That didn't last long on 21:53 - Jul 30 by TacticalR

It's good to look down on somebody.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

That didn't last long on 09:00 - Aug 1 with 590 viewsqprwpg

That didn't last long on 13:29 - Jul 31 by QPunkR

Promotion last season though - Duma Stolicy on the way back up!

There's not many Polonia fans around, and I'm glad they're on the up. The city should have 2 teams in the top tier. But wouldn't be brave enough go to a derby, that's for sure.

Twitter: @qprwpg

That didn't last long on 09:57 - Aug 1 with 571 viewsQPunkR

Not wearing black or white anyway, that's for sure!

QPR - "shit but local"

That didn't last long on 10:17 - Aug 1 with 558 viewsqprwpg

Grey to be safe. Hoops to confuse.

Twitter: @qprwpg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024