Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy not in IRE tour. 16:02 - Jul 31 with 5478 viewsWeaverQPR

So when is due to start training with the first team? Need to get a grip of this situation.

@WeavQPR

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:01 - Jul 31 with 1671 viewshoopdog

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:11 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Why!!!!! How can any team be expected to start the season off well if they havnt played together! One game against PAOK is not enough. Look at Liverpool, they played a very strong team last night vs city, as do Manure.

Remy should be there playing along side Austin banging in the goals, so when Hull come to visit we are sharp. Anything other than straight wins is worrying now, why would we be suddenly able to perform against Hull if we cant this week, that is all. Play the first team Harry and get the used to each other and playing in this formation.

Do just him back for the sake of it , or do you want him flogged off to N/ castle a club where he doesn't want to be for the sake of it
Or maybe it would be nice to give him the extra day or two so he can try to get his head settled after such a disappointment .
or if he just wants to go for the sake of it then the club has done all they can for him , then fark him and move on
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:03 - Jul 31 with 1664 viewsPhildo

it will be good for team spirit bringing a fella back who has wanted off for the last 18 months. He can form a little club with Adel and Joey.

I think he will be off to Newcastle for something like the 8m myself. Differnce from Barton last year was no one wanted Joey.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:04 - Jul 31 with 1662 viewsTW_R

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:36 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Is this not the purpose of a forum. You dont have to read it or respond. I just like to see the team i love do well, and its quite understandable to question the fact we have only 3 midfielders and 1 fit striker going into a tough season ahead. Im not saying your wrong to be positive, but the worriers on this forum are perfectly entitled to their opinions and they are justified when you look at what clubs around us have done compared to us.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but repeating the same thing every f*cking day on every f*cking thread is getting a bit monotonous. Surely you.must be bored of typing the same thing over and over again, because I know I'm bored of reading it.

Why don't you just sit back and see what happens? Remy isn't on the Ireland tour for a reason. It could be because he's not due back until the weekend, or because we are going to sell him. What difference does it make?

The transfer window is open for another month so don't expect everything to be sorted anytime soon. I don't know why you expect this to be any different this time around.

Just out of curiosity what have other clubs around us done?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 17:05]
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:08 - Jul 31 with 1642 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm veering between the negative and positive daily TBH!

Positive - we genuinely seem to be trying to work to a sensible budget and target players with good attitude to do specific jobs in the team. Plus there is still time a month left in the window. Plus lots of wasters have gone.

Negative - i haven't seen anything from TF, PB and HR that indicates they are capable of identifying and then signing the right midfield and striking options we need to have a chance of survival. The current squad has no chance of survival. Also the current squad plus a few panic signings or loans will not have a much better chance.

Let's see how it plays out then!
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:14 - Jul 31 with 1619 viewshoopdog

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:03 - Jul 31 by Phildo

it will be good for team spirit bringing a fella back who has wanted off for the last 18 months. He can form a little club with Adel and Joey.

I think he will be off to Newcastle for something like the 8m myself. Differnce from Barton last year was no one wanted Joey.

Gordon Bennet he spent most of his time at N/castle saying he had no intention of staying there ,
So if goes back it tells enough to know we are better off without him let N/castle have le sulk
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:22 - Jul 31 with 1593 viewspaulparker

im in the couldn't give a sh*t camp ,
glad we won at Wembley in my lifetime, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if we got relegated this season
infact im so bored of the TF saga of new stadiums and training grounds and non stop twitter bollox

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:30 - Jul 31 with 1563 viewspomanjou

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:11 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Why!!!!! How can any team be expected to start the season off well if they havnt played together! One game against PAOK is not enough. Look at Liverpool, they played a very strong team last night vs city, as do Manure.

Remy should be there playing along side Austin banging in the goals, so when Hull come to visit we are sharp. Anything other than straight wins is worrying now, why would we be suddenly able to perform against Hull if we cant this week, that is all. Play the first team Harry and get the used to each other and playing in this formation.

Judging from your daily outpourings you must have a lot of time on your hands and be of a very nervous disposition. Just take it easy son, recognise the timescale for action has a long time to run, the board don't want to throw there money around, Harry doesn't want to tell all and footballers have to be mothered like babies otherwise they strop.

Take a chill pill and or a good dose of diazepam and allow the well paid management, who you cannot influence, to do their job. Alternatively stump up a whole bundle of money and do it your way.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:39 - Jul 31 with 1539 viewsgordanoR

I couldn't give a fk if he stays or leaves. He didn't save us from the drop last time & he won't this time. A team will, not a single individual & he may or may not be part of that team.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:41 - Jul 31 with 1528 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:15 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Because, and this may come as a stunning surprise so you might want to sit down, it's very unlikely that Loic Remy will be playing for QPR this season.

It's a tough one because he wants to go and we have no say in when he leaves because of that bloody clause. We need to gamble and sign another striker regardless because if he goes it's likely to be on deadline day and we'll be left short upfront.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:46 - Jul 31 with 1517 viewssimmo

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:36 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Is this not the purpose of a forum. You dont have to read it or respond. I just like to see the team i love do well, and its quite understandable to question the fact we have only 3 midfielders and 1 fit striker going into a tough season ahead. Im not saying your wrong to be positive, but the worriers on this forum are perfectly entitled to their opinions and they are justified when you look at what clubs around us have done compared to us.

Have you thought about taking crack? If you try not to concentrate on the long term effects it can apparently give you a real pep.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:54 - Jul 31 with 1500 viewshoopdog

All you negs answer this does failed medical = 60gs a week or whatever he's on plus 8m fee .
Either way wer'e on a win win , we get shot of his wage or we keep a top striker who knows hes' got the best deal he can get
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 18:19]
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:00 - Jul 31 with 1486 viewsCiderwithRsie

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:14 - Jul 31 by Maggsinho

You're right, the Shamrock game is the first must-win of the (pre)season.

Made me laugh
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:23 - Jul 31 with 1440 viewsBklynRanger

bwin say everything's ok and they sponsor Real Fcuking Madrid!

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premier-league/usor-qpr-winning-premier-league-bo
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:25 - Jul 31 with 1431 viewsCFW

Remy not in IRE tour. on 17:14 - Jul 31 by hoopdog

Gordon Bennet he spent most of his time at N/castle saying he had no intention of staying there ,
So if goes back it tells enough to know we are better off without him let N/castle have le sulk

God I would like to give Pardew a dig, the bloke gets on my tits big time. Keeps talking about Remy as if he is their player, pay the going rate (about £12 mill) pay him the £80k per week he wants or shut the fcuk up.

Remy has no more intention of playing for them than playing for us, in fact I think he would prefer us.

Just trying to be smart - hate the odious slime ball.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:39 - Jul 31 with 1389 viewsenfieldargh

There was a time in the dim and distant past when there was no frigging transfer window.
We/clubs used to sign players at anytime during a season without them having to 'fit in'

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:40 - Jul 31 with 1386 viewseghamranger

Probably blahed up by the media.

Can't stand Pardew either though
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:43 - Jul 31 with 1378 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:25 - Jul 31 by CFW

God I would like to give Pardew a dig, the bloke gets on my tits big time. Keeps talking about Remy as if he is their player, pay the going rate (about £12 mill) pay him the £80k per week he wants or shut the fcuk up.

Remy has no more intention of playing for them than playing for us, in fact I think he would prefer us.

Just trying to be smart - hate the odious slime ball.

Can't stand Pardew, why on earth would Remy want to go to Newcastle?
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:49 - Jul 31 with 1363 viewsqueensparker

It's very very unlikely Remy will be playing for us next season.

All this delay is doing is stopping us spending the money from his eventual transfer. Which means the club aren't spending money they haven't got yet. Annoying and not ideal, but ultimately sensible, and it does mean we're going to be buying late.

If we went into the Hull game with this team it wouldn't be the end of the world while we wait for anyone else we want/need. Remember we beat Everton at Goodison with Dave up front:

Green
Simpson
Caulker
Ferdinand
Ned
Traore / Yun
Barton
Henry
Faurlin
Hoilett / Phillips
Austin
Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:58 - Jul 31 with 1340 viewskysersosaqpr

Remy not in IRE tour. on 18:49 - Jul 31 by queensparker

It's very very unlikely Remy will be playing for us next season.

All this delay is doing is stopping us spending the money from his eventual transfer. Which means the club aren't spending money they haven't got yet. Annoying and not ideal, but ultimately sensible, and it does mean we're going to be buying late.

If we went into the Hull game with this team it wouldn't be the end of the world while we wait for anyone else we want/need. Remember we beat Everton at Goodison with Dave up front:

Green
Simpson
Caulker
Ferdinand
Ned
Traore / Yun
Barton
Henry
Faurlin
Hoilett / Phillips
Austin

But wouldn't it be great to put taraabt and Remy in there - like two new signings. Is Fer better than taraabt ; the Icelandic bloke better than Remy?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 19:01 - Jul 31 with 1332 viewsDoughnut

Bloody Pardew sniffing again. Would love to field our Austin-Remy, first match of season and give the rest somethin to think about!!
Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:15 - Aug 1 with 1122 viewssimmo

Remy arriving in Ireland on Sunday and will train with them from Monday

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:17 - Aug 1 with 1116 viewsGloucs_R

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:15 - Aug 1 by simmo

Remy arriving in Ireland on Sunday and will train with them from Monday

from where is that from?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:18 - Aug 1 with 1114 viewssimmo

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:17 - Aug 1 by Gloucs_R

from where is that from?

Redknapp, from the press conference he's giving now.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:26 - Aug 1 with 1089 viewsGloucs_R

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:18 - Aug 1 by simmo

Redknapp, from the press conference he's giving now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:30 - Aug 1 with 1003 viewsLoft1979

Remy not in IRE tour. on 13:26 - Aug 1 by Gloucs_R

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/read_article/11382358.

Newcastle have other strikers in mind too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024