Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy not in IRE tour. 16:02 - Jul 31 with 5452 viewsWeaverQPR

So when is due to start training with the first team? Need to get a grip of this situation.

@WeavQPR

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:03 - Jul 31 with 2849 viewsMaggsinho

Returns on Monday.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 2842 viewsAntti_Heinola

He'll move on soon.

Bare bones.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:11 - Jul 31 with 2793 views08olesen

Why!!!!! How can any team be expected to start the season off well if they havnt played together! One game against PAOK is not enough. Look at Liverpool, they played a very strong team last night vs city, as do Manure.

Remy should be there playing along side Austin banging in the goals, so when Hull come to visit we are sharp. Anything other than straight wins is worrying now, why would we be suddenly able to perform against Hull if we cant this week, that is all. Play the first team Harry and get the used to each other and playing in this formation.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:14 - Jul 31 with 2769 viewsMaggsinho

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:11 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Why!!!!! How can any team be expected to start the season off well if they havnt played together! One game against PAOK is not enough. Look at Liverpool, they played a very strong team last night vs city, as do Manure.

Remy should be there playing along side Austin banging in the goals, so when Hull come to visit we are sharp. Anything other than straight wins is worrying now, why would we be suddenly able to perform against Hull if we cant this week, that is all. Play the first team Harry and get the used to each other and playing in this formation.

You're right, the Shamrock game is the first must-win of the (pre)season.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:15 - Jul 31 with 2759 viewsNorthernr

Because, and this may come as a stunning surprise so you might want to sit down, it's very unlikely that Loic Remy will be playing for QPR this season.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:15 - Jul 31 with 2756 viewssimmo

Give someone you trust your shoelaces.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:18 - Jul 31 with 2713 viewsPinnerPaul

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:03 - Jul 31 by Maggsinho

Returns on Monday.

Actually Ian Taylor said SUNday on the Orient commentary.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:19 - Jul 31 with 2712 viewsDANRANGER

Slight over reaction. The clubs you list still hav players to return from World Cup break and what about new signings that we haven't made yet? Are they doomed as they won't play in Ireland? The team will take shape, and these friendlies will sort the shape of the team so it's easier for new players to intergrate. You worry too much.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:19 - Jul 31 with 2708 viewswgchoop

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:15 - Jul 31 by simmo

Give someone you trust your shoelaces.

And belt can never be to cautious in these situations....
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 2696 views08olesen

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:15 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Because, and this may come as a stunning surprise so you might want to sit down, it's very unlikely that Loic Remy will be playing for QPR this season.

This may come as a surprise to you, but i believe when your paying somebody 80k a week and they are still your player, that they should be treated like everyone else in squad and required to join pre-season, and to draw a comparison, Sakho was playing for Liverpool last night and he came from the same French team Remy did, so its not a question of WC fatigue.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:26 - Jul 31 with 2660 viewsNorthernr

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:20 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

This may come as a surprise to you, but i believe when your paying somebody 80k a week and they are still your player, that they should be treated like everyone else in squad and required to join pre-season, and to draw a comparison, Sakho was playing for Liverpool last night and he came from the same French team Remy did, so its not a question of WC fatigue.

Do you know what, fine. We're sht. Certain to be relegated. May as well not bother. No time left in the transfer window. Team isn't good enough. Redknapp's clueless. We're screwed basically. The sky is falling. You keep up your daily panics.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 2623 viewssimmo

If Remy does go to Newcastle, can we negotiate Ben Arfa as part of the deal? He's being made to train with the reserves at the moment....

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:30 - Jul 31 with 2610 viewsadhoc_qpr

Maybe, but Liverpool are out, Arsenal won't pay the wages and Newcastle can't be that appealing (even if they do shell out the £15m release fee which seems unlikely).

Everton have just blown all their cash, Spurs are an option but they still have to pay £12.5m and don't offer Champions League.

Any club outside the prem seemingly has to negotiate a fee (if the sliding scale article is to be believed).

I can't see why playing for another 6 or 12 months in the prem in London for us is that bad an option for Remy - he was happy enough to do it before.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:31 - Jul 31 with 2609 viewsPinnerPaul

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:26 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Do you know what, fine. We're sht. Certain to be relegated. May as well not bother. No time left in the transfer window. Team isn't good enough. Redknapp's clueless. We're screwed basically. The sky is falling. You keep up your daily panics.

Spurs tickets not selling fast enough is the latest one I've read!

Glad when season starts and we can read some serious panicking!
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:32 - Jul 31 with 2601 viewsessextaxiboy

Ahh thats what they said about Barton last year .
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:33 - Jul 31 with 2592 viewstooting_hoop

Bet Newcastle try to get him on the cheap (ie for the 'top 4 release clause price).

Will be interesting to see the reaction from the board.

I'm guessing we need him off the books to buy 2 x replacements. Therefore a cheaky Newcastle bid might just work.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 16:35]

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:34 - Jul 31 with 2588 viewsloftus77

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:30 - Jul 31 by adhoc_qpr

Maybe, but Liverpool are out, Arsenal won't pay the wages and Newcastle can't be that appealing (even if they do shell out the £15m release fee which seems unlikely).

Everton have just blown all their cash, Spurs are an option but they still have to pay £12.5m and don't offer Champions League.

Any club outside the prem seemingly has to negotiate a fee (if the sliding scale article is to be believed).

I can't see why playing for another 6 or 12 months in the prem in London for us is that bad an option for Remy - he was happy enough to do it before.

My money's on him going to Southampton - they've certainly got enough...
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:36 - Jul 31 with 2574 views08olesen

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:26 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Is this not the purpose of a forum. You dont have to read it or respond. I just like to see the team i love do well, and its quite understandable to question the fact we have only 3 midfielders and 1 fit striker going into a tough season ahead. Im not saying your wrong to be positive, but the worriers on this forum are perfectly entitled to their opinions and they are justified when you look at what clubs around us have done compared to us.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:40 - Jul 31 with 2540 viewssimmo

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:36 - Jul 31 by 08olesen

Is this not the purpose of a forum. You dont have to read it or respond. I just like to see the team i love do well, and its quite understandable to question the fact we have only 3 midfielders and 1 fit striker going into a tough season ahead. Im not saying your wrong to be positive, but the worriers on this forum are perfectly entitled to their opinions and they are justified when you look at what clubs around us have done compared to us.

Write down 5 things you like about yourself.

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:45 - Jul 31 with 2509 viewsHantsR

Newcastle again according to Beeb (Holloway, link please!). I'm pretty sure he ain't gonna be an R for much longer.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:48 - Jul 31 with 2498 viewsPinnerPaul

You don't help by distorting the facts, I assume by midfielders you mean JB, AF and KH?

The striker is Charlie obviously

Sooooo Hoilett, Philips, AT, SWP don't count? and we could sign Collinson and O'Neill at the drop of a hat if we wanted to plus we still have Adel.

Yes its all about opinions but no point in dressing those up with things that are just not true.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:49 - Jul 31 with 2482 viewsDANRANGER

If the deals were there to be done surely they would have been. It's not about being positive it's about being realistic. I'd be surprised if we don't at least 2 players by end of next week and then still have another 3 weeks to add to it. We have a team to play hull, which will be ready, we might win we might lose, so why panic. Also, Adel's on the plane!!

If it was sept 2nd and this was the squad then I'll join the panic squad.

Also agree, can't see remy turning out for us, a deal will get done.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:51 - Jul 31 with 2474 viewsCFW

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:33 - Jul 31 by tooting_hoop

Bet Newcastle try to get him on the cheap (ie for the 'top 4 release clause price).

Will be interesting to see the reaction from the board.

I'm guessing we need him off the books to buy 2 x replacements. Therefore a cheaky Newcastle bid might just work.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 16:35]

I do not consider myself a violent person but god I would like to smack Alan Pardew right in the mouth. Horrible man who really thinks himself something special. Talking about Remy as if he is their player. Monitoring the situation? What does that mean? Pay £15mill for him and pay him the £90k per week or shut the fcuk up and crawl back under the stone you come from.

Top four finish - yeh right!! If they did not have a good start to the season they would have been in the brown stuff. One club I would really like to see go down.

Rant over.
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:51 - Jul 31 with 2472 viewsNorthernr

1 - I do have to read it, it;'s kind of the job of the guy who runs the forum. All of it.

2 - This is the first time in my life I've ever been accused of being positive. The happy clappy "got to be positive about everything or you're not a proper supporter" brigade do my fcking nut in.

3 - We're not going into a tough season ahead, we're going on a tour of Ireland. If we've only got three midfielders and one striker on September 2 you'll have a point. There's still lots of time.

4 - What have the clubs around us done compared to us? If we'd signed the players Burnley have signed I'd be shtting bricks. Likewise West Brom. Likewise Villa.

5 - There is no such thing as a "must win" pre-season friendly. Newcastle got done 6-0 at Leyton orient and won the Championship with 100 points. They're fitness exercises.

6 - I'm afriad you're going to have to accept that we're goin to be doing business late, and no amount of panic riddled bitching and screaming on here is going to change it. The play-off finalist always has to do business late and the world cup exacerbates that. QPR do not have the facilities, trophy winning potential or recent history to be an attractive first option for the sort of players QPR like to buy. If we were the sort of club that picked up younger players and lower league prospects we'd be fine, but we're not, we want to swing punches at the big boys and buy proven players that people in Korea have heard of. So we either offer shed loads of money, or we wait, because those sorts of players want to see if there are any better options available to them before coming here. So it'll be the usual 3 or 4 on deadline day I'm afraid. Best start breathing into a paper bag and getting used to it.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:52 - Jul 31 with 2465 viewsNorthernr

Remy not in IRE tour. on 16:32 - Jul 31 by essextaxiboy

Ahh thats what they said about Barton last year .

Who did none of the pre-season - none of the games, none of the tours. Trained the week before the first game, was first choice all season, did well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024