Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup 16:42 - Jul 31 with 5894 viewswaveydave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28575627

violence broke out between the Northern Ireland and Mexico U20 teams. Watch the video. I hope they identify which players hold most of the blame and they are handed severe bans. NI players seemed to be generally defending themselves and having a go at the Mexicans who were completely loosing it and attacking players who displayed no physical threat
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 16:59 - Jul 31 with 5800 viewsBklynRanger

Spicy stuff. I usually stick up for Mexico but that's completely out of order.

Norn Iron's No. 16 put one of them on the floor quite nicely I noticed.
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:03 - Jul 31 with 5787 viewsloftboy

Mexican player who kicked the Irish lad in the head should be banned for life.
Won't happen though, a few years ago I was reffing a Sunday league game when a player two footed an opponent, whilst he was on the floor the victims teammate ran twenty yards and kicked the bloke who committed the foul in the head as hard as he would kick a football, I sent off both players and one more for foul and abusive, I stressed in my report how hard the kick in the head was, a few weeks later I reffed the same team again, I asksed the manager how long a ban did they get, the player who had foul language got a longer ban than the 21 days his mate got for violent conduct.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 17:04]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:06 - Jul 31 with 5757 viewspaulparker

Shame Nireland didn't have a young Macca, he wouldn't have floored all 11 Mexicans

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:14 - Jul 31 with 5714 viewsMonahoop

Saw reports of this on BBC Ulster news last night. A bit of a free for all after NI scored to make it 2-1. Scenes like this are common in GAA. This type of carry on tarnishes what otherwise in the past has been quite an enjoyable little competition. Reminded me of scenes of that QPR youth game at the training ground against a Chinese outfit a few years ago with players flying about and rolling around all over the place.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:38 - Jul 31 with 5591 viewsbarbicanranger

Hard to tell how or who started it

Reminds me of the chinese friendly we played in
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:45 - Jul 31 with 5563 viewsQPR1882

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:03 - Jul 31 by loftboy

Mexican player who kicked the Irish lad in the head should be banned for life.
Won't happen though, a few years ago I was reffing a Sunday league game when a player two footed an opponent, whilst he was on the floor the victims teammate ran twenty yards and kicked the bloke who committed the foul in the head as hard as he would kick a football, I sent off both players and one more for foul and abusive, I stressed in my report how hard the kick in the head was, a few weeks later I reffed the same team again, I asksed the manager how long a ban did they get, the player who had foul language got a longer ban than the 21 days his mate got for violent conduct.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 17:04]

21 days was still a lot more then Alan Shearer got for kicking a player in the head while he was on the floor. Sadly until the FA grow some bollocks and start giving life bans ( will not happen due to human fcking rights ?? ) or long bans this will continue, this should start from premier down.
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:48 - Jul 31 with 5550 viewsTacticalR

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 17:38 - Jul 31 by barbicanranger

Hard to tell how or who started it

Reminds me of the chinese friendly we played in

Ah yes, The Great Brawl of China.

Air hostess clique

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 19:51 - Jul 31 with 5296 viewskomradkirk

madness tarnishes a flagship youth tournament.
unusual even to have sendings off in this tournament.
think the mexicans should be banned.
not that im biased.
Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 19:58 - Jul 31 with 5272 viewsMrSheen

I saw a French Under 17 rugby team attack all of their opposite numbers in a game in Italy at Easter, including having their subs run 60m to punch people who were standing round doing nothing. I complained to the President of the club afterwards and he said it was justified because of things the Italians said to his boys. Afterwards. They only stopped when one of their mums ran on and slapped a few of them around the head.

Nothing good ever came of Milk Cups.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 19:59]
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 20:04 - Jul 31 with 5245 viewsCiderwithRsie

I hope you know it's taken me three hours to actually read this thread, for fear that it might trigger suppressed memories about a certain Lost Weekend
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 20:13 - Jul 31 with 5215 viewsHayesender

Not as disgusting as the scenes in 86.

Still, I'm over that now thanks to a certain Ohhhhhh Bobby Zamora

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 20:16 - Jul 31 with 5195 viewsHayesender

The coward who kicked the Norn Iron lad in the head and then ran off to bide behind his mates should have been arrested for assault!

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 20:56 - Jul 31 with 5093 viewskomradkirk

You just jknow what will happen,revenge attacks on mexican food outlets.
Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 21:50 - Jul 31 with 4957 viewsHayesender

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 20:56 - Jul 31 by komradkirk

You just jknow what will happen,revenge attacks on mexican food outlets.

Mexican food places deserve to be randomly attacked.

Nasty stuff

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 22:09 - Jul 31 with 4894 viewsGloucs_R

Was I the only one who thought "handbags"?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 22:55 - Jul 31 with 4792 viewsloftboy

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 22:09 - Jul 31 by Gloucs_R

Wouldn't say booting someone in the head is handbags!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 23:44 - Jul 31 with 4727 viewswaveydave

Disgusting scenes at the Milk Cup on 22:09 - Jul 31 by Gloucs_R

I was thinking that abit at the OTT rolling around from a couple of the players. But the kick whilst the man is down and seeing mexican players swinging at NI players who are simply telling them to calm the F down is unnacceptable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024