Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Amalfitano 23:38 - Jul 31 with 3689 viewshoopstilidie

From the Fail.

http://www.footballcourier.com/news/story/3321148/qpr-ramp-up-bid-to-sign-marsei

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Morgan Amalfitano on 04:16 - Aug 1 with 3542 viewsBklynRanger

From what I've read he can play anywhere in the midfield or even RWB but he wants to play as a No. 10. Also Willie McKay is his agent. Is he the guy that Barton is friends with? Seems quite possible.
Morgan Amalfitano on 08:19 - Aug 1 with 3355 viewsdanehoop

Willie Mckay's bases himself out of Monaco (where Harry's dog likes to bank) and is registered as an overseas through the Scottish Football Association. He became high profile through his record of bringing French players to the British leagues and working with one high profile manager in particular, Harry. He was investigated over the bungs in football enquiry but nothing could be proven against him (mainly because he didnt cooperate with enquiry - which the chairman Lord Stevens made specific reference to). He was also arrested with Harry over corruption in footbal claims but not charged. I think he was trying to sue the police for having the nerve to arrest him, but that may be undermined somehwat as he has been fined a couple of times in the past 2 years for inappropriate behaviour, most recently threatened with suspension of his license over the transfer of Marc Antione Fortune to Leicester. Just to add to his list in 2012 he was stopped driving while disqualified with a bag of cocaine in his car. Triffic man, honest as the day is long.

His standard operating procedure recently is suggest links to us for his clients in the press to ramp up interest and price before flogging them to somewhere else (Gomis was one of his).

Never knowingly understood

Morgan Amalfitano on 09:15 - Aug 1 with 3289 viewsCFW

Morgan Amalfitano on 04:16 - Aug 1 by BklynRanger

From what I've read he can play anywhere in the midfield or even RWB but he wants to play as a No. 10. Also Willie McKay is his agent. Is he the guy that Barton is friends with? Seems quite possible.

Poor player in a poor team last term - WBA did not want to extend his stay - says it all really.
Morgan Amalfitano on 09:33 - Aug 1 with 3246 viewsMedwayR

Morgan Amalfitano on 09:15 - Aug 1 by CFW

Poor player in a poor team last term - WBA did not want to extend his stay - says it all really.

From what I saw of him he looked quite decent last season, difficult to really tell from Match of the Day highlights mind...

Poll: Who’s better?

Morgan Amalfitano on 09:35 - Aug 1 with 3240 viewsadhoc_qpr

Morgan Amalfitano on 09:33 - Aug 1 by MedwayR

From what I saw of him he looked quite decent last season, difficult to really tell from Match of the Day highlights mind...

Likewise, i thought he look decent enough from what i saw last season (admittedly highlights) especially a goal he scored against Man Utd.

Obviously could just be agent talk though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024