Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on Rangers 02:54 - Aug 1 with 1382 viewsSonofNorfolt

After what most of viewed as the excellent signing of Steven Caulker, push the boat and surprise us again.
Huntelaar from Schalke?
Diego from Ath Madrid?

If the Ronaldinho rumour has any substance, it would still be great to see a World footballer of the year in our colours.
I recall the ES back page headline of, 'QPR eye Baggio' and how it made me feel, even though I wanted it to be Hagi.
(No subject) (n/t) on 04:50 - Aug 1 with 1338 viewsLOTR

Go on Rangers on 11:34 - Aug 1 with 1029 viewsMytch_QPR

I remember all too well the Baggio story filling the back page of The Standard - I was strutting around showing it to Chelsea fans. Ray Wilkins was quoted as saying that our man (presumably Clive Berlin) was out there and the deal was pretty much finalised. That ended well, then.

The other 'big name' we supposedly went after was one P Gascoigne, when he left Lazio. With his antics and fragile mental state, he would have fitted right in.

I'm sure a few will recall other major signings that never happened?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Go on Rangers on 11:53 - Aug 1 with 942 viewsenfieldargh

I wish Mark Hately had never happened.

Paulo Wanchop
Ray Houghton

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Go on Rangers on 12:35 - Aug 1 with 810 viewspaulparker

Remember reading that we had a fee agreed for 500k for Schemichal before he went to man yoo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Go on Rangers on 14:16 - Aug 1 with 670 viewsthemodfather

we wait for more signings....we need them and it goes on and on, days pass and little activity....i think 30 window days left but that takes us into the season and players won't "settle" and i fear we'll get the dross.
Go on Rangers on 15:15 - Aug 1 with 584 viewsonlyrinmoray

Still waiting for the announcement weve signed Lewis Holtby from Spurs just a matter of time...
Go on Rangers on 15:19 - Aug 1 with 570 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Barnes had a trial with us before he went to Watford but says we treated him like dogshit so he didn't sign.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024