Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. 07:58 - Aug 1 with 2491 viewsfreddieeddie

QPR manager Harry Redknapp says he's behind their Premier League rivals in trying to add to his squad, after eight players on loan last season returned to their parent clubs. (On Sky Sports Transfer News Website).

This was my point before. I have total faith in HR and TF but why does it take us so long? It seems Rio was the easiest deal ever and a matter of him just returning from Brazil to sign. So it has taken all of this time to get in just Caulker (which is a great coup).

Playing friendlies 3 weeks before the season starts with no fit strikers is just a joke. If Fer & anyone else is so hard to get in to the club then f*** them off and look elsewhere. Not looking good is it as we want to get off to a flier this season and take a bit of pressure off.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 19:34 - Aug 1 with 312 viewsBklynRanger

I assume he said this during the press conference this morning.

For anyone looking for a 9/11 style conspiracy theory, I noticed that the video from that presser was up on the offish earlier and promptly taken down. I just watched it now and its 3 mins from HR and the other 10 mins is Dicky Dunne. #bigbrother #uncletonyiswatchingusall
HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 293 viewsHollowayRanger

HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 15:44 - Aug 1 by daveB

problem with that is if they are any good they'd be sold the minute we got relegated like Caulker at Cardiff.

least we would get our money back and maybe more

we pay big money and big wages for overseas players who flop

who's going want them?

look at ceaser diakite mbia

no good in championship and no takers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 20:27 - Aug 1 with 285 viewsBklynRanger

HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 20:24 - Aug 1 by HollowayRanger

least we would get our money back and maybe more

we pay big money and big wages for overseas players who flop

who's going want them?

look at ceaser diakite mbia

no good in championship and no takers

Diakite's gone somewhere suitably mental I thought?

And Mbia's no longer our player.
HR saying we are behind rivals in adding to squad. on 20:48 - Aug 1 with 268 viewsTrom

Also unlike most clubs our accedemy has been under invested in and hence we are reliant on buying mature players. The Warren Farm news means this seems set to continue. Not expecting g our youth set up to be as prolific as Saints but one player a decade would be nice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024