Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton 14:39 - Aug 1 with 6929 viewssimmo

I wish someone would take his fckin phone off him. He's tweeting pictures of dead palestine children and throwing out hashtags calling god a c*nt.

Get on with your football you pseudo-intellectual helmet.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton on 14:42 - Aug 1 with 4104 viewsrosseeles

yeah, his recent stuff about israel hasnt been great, todays has been really poor a number of pictures of dead children blaming god , israel, whoever.

Needs to turn that down a notch, have an opinion, dont shove it down peoples throats
Barton on 14:42 - Aug 1 with 4103 viewspaulparker

Professor Barton is a prized bellend,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton on 14:42 - Aug 1 with 4093 viewsHunterhoop

Agree.

Someone needs to have a word with him. If he's as clever as he thinks, he'll listen to them.
Barton on 14:44 - Aug 1 with 4072 viewsRANGERS4EVER

He doesn't do himself any favours by putting stuff on the internet like this and sometimes they are controversial, I just don't understand why it is so much worse he said it because he is famous. If any random person said this on twitter no one would really take too much notice, but because he is famous it is scandalous and controversial and disgusting. It is just his opinion, don't really see why he can't give it just because he is 'famous'

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Barton on 14:46 - Aug 1 with 4048 viewsdaveB

he should leave religion out of it all, I'm not a religious person but no need for this sort of stuff. Very daft
Barton on 14:46 - Aug 1 with 4048 viewsbatmanhoop

disgusting, end of
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:06 - Aug 1 with 3920 viewssaxbend

[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 17:18]
Barton on 15:07 - Aug 1 with 3912 viewsQPunkR

Barton on 14:42 - Aug 1 by paulparker

Professor Barton is a prized bellend,

Barton's nothing short of a cúnt

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Barton on 15:10 - Aug 1 with 3895 viewsdaveB

If you believe in god then you believe in free will I think (been a long time since i went to church so thats probabky nonsence) so the people who killed these kids are to blame not any god
Barton on 15:10 - Aug 1 with 3891 viewsWeaverQPR

Stick to rowing with the towie mob

@WeavQPR

Barton on 15:13 - Aug 1 with 3874 viewshoof_hearted

Barton on 15:10 - Aug 1 by daveB

If you believe in god then you believe in free will I think (been a long time since i went to church so thats probabky nonsence) so the people who killed these kids are to blame not any god

I believe in Joey Barton. God seems to have sold him a dummy in the grey matter department, though.
Barton on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 3810 viewsElHoop

Oh my god, well not my god, but he's still lost it completely.

These are tribal disagreements, as are most such disagreements. They'd happen if there were no religions at all.
Barton on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 3790 viewsHayesender

The bible=proof God exists

The Quran=proof Allah exists

Mr men books=proof Mr tickle exists

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton on 15:28 - Aug 1 with 3767 viewsHollowayRanger

its not god that kills

its man

if bartons bringing the club into dispute then the club should grow some and sort him out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barton on 15:31 - Aug 1 with 3761 viewsBklynRanger

Aren't some of those tweets in response to people he's arguing with?

He shouldn't be calling 'God' a c*nt whether he exists or not, and it's true that he's ignoring the tribal and territorial part of it completely, but otherwise I don't really see the problem with it.
Barton on 15:39 - Aug 1 with 3724 viewsEastR

Barton on 15:31 - Aug 1 by BklynRanger

Aren't some of those tweets in response to people he's arguing with?

He shouldn't be calling 'God' a c*nt whether he exists or not, and it's true that he's ignoring the tribal and territorial part of it completely, but otherwise I don't really see the problem with it.

best not to p*ss off him upstairs - we might need him in a relegation battle

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Barton on 16:06 - Aug 1 with 3613 viewscalders

Barton on 15:39 - Aug 1 by EastR

best not to p*ss off him upstairs - we might need him in a relegation battle

Or a play off final.
Barton on 16:18 - Aug 1 with 3553 viewsvblockranger

Says it how he see's it so you either agree or disagree with him. Got no problem with that. Dont agree that god is a c*nt because there is no god and therefore he can't be a c*nt. Unless being an imaginary being he is an "imaginary c*nt" ? that i can agree with. All about opinions i suppose.
Barton on 16:20 - Aug 1 with 3547 viewstimcocking

Calling God a c*nt? Bloody hell. I'm not at all religious, but that's an astonishing thing to say, let alone post in the public domain. That's a frigging disgrace. He managed to keep his mouth mostly shut for one year, now he's off again. Don't want to read stuff about Joey every bloody day (don't read it then i hear some of you say).

If he was playing for England, or van Gaal at United, you reckon he'd be saying this? Of course he wouldn't. Shows his lack of class and a lack of respect for QPR.

And, quite simply, he's as intellectual as a toaster. He's too stupid to actually realise he's stupid.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 16:22]
Barton on 16:21 - Aug 1 with 3540 viewskropotkin41

I have no idea why you'd follow Joey Barton's tweets if you're going to have a problem with him. He's outspoken, we all know that. Avoid his opinions and watch him play football. IMHO there's a lot worse "personalities" in football, but their opinions are out of the spotlight most of the time.

Following celebrity tweets is a bit lame anyway.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Barton on 16:24 - Aug 1 with 3511 viewsvblockranger

Show your disregard for his opinions and press the UNFOLLOW button ...easy as that. Personally i like Joey and although he may not be half as clever as he think's he is i agree with a lot of the stuff he comes out with. Keep it up Joey lad!
Barton on 16:30 - Aug 1 with 3480 viewspaulparker

as SOG said the other day , if he is that bothered why doesn't he donate a months wage
to the Families of the children
#attentionsekkingKunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barton on 16:34 - Aug 1 with 3463 viewstimcocking

Barton on 16:24 - Aug 1 by vblockranger

Show your disregard for his opinions and press the UNFOLLOW button ...easy as that. Personally i like Joey and although he may not be half as clever as he think's he is i agree with a lot of the stuff he comes out with. Keep it up Joey lad!

Do you think they actually are his opinions, though? Perhaps they are, but personally, it always seems to me he looks for the popularist vote, as if he wants to be some sort of voice of the people. He acts like he doesn't care what anybody thinks, but i don't believe that for a minute, i think he's desperate for approval. Clearly very insecure imo. And when he quotes philosophy, it seems so contrived i find myself cringing.

Mostly, though, i just wish he'd shut up until he's left the club. I couldn't care less what he says when he leaves QPR.
Barton on 16:34 - Aug 1 with 3462 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Barton on 16:30 - Aug 1 by paulparker

as SOG said the other day , if he is that bothered why doesn't he donate a months wage
to the Families of the children
#attentionsekkingKunt

You don't know that he hasn't

It's got to be Yarg

Barton on 16:40 - Aug 1 with 3437 viewspaulparker

Barton on 16:34 - Aug 1 by Cornish_oooRRRR

You don't know that he hasn't

True
But if he had you telling me it wouldn't be over twitter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024