Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? 19:51 - Aug 1 with 1746 viewsNoDiddley

Or Monster?
Or any other of them so called Energy drinks?
Teeth rotting crap..........
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 19:52 - Aug 1 with 1741 viewsWeaverQPR

I do.

@WeavQPR

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 20:38 - Aug 1 with 1661 viewsqpr1976

Diabetes in a can. Enjoy.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 1652 viewsBlackCrowe

Appalling sh1t. Have an expresso shot or two...at least it tastes good and it's real.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 1593 viewstimcocking

Mixed with vodka when i'm on the lash, not otherwise.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:13 - Aug 1 with 1577 viewsHayesender

Can't even stand the smell of it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 1562 viewsGloucs_R

Wait till we get Rockstar....like taking speed!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:34 - Aug 1 with 1547 viewsPommyhoop

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:05 - Aug 1 by timcocking

Mixed with vodka when i'm on the lash, not otherwise.

Tried that once to fit in with the crowd.After the 3rd I gave up and went straight vodka or V&O. Thats bulshite about having it with Vodka gives you a buzz.Get a gram of sulphate FFS...
Horrible syrupy gloop..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:35 - Aug 1 with 1542 viewsactonman

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 20:38 - Aug 1 by qpr1976

Diabetes in a can. Enjoy.

I think you mean TYPE2 diabetes in a can !

Another thing for the vanishing spray thread
Login to get fewer ads

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:38 - Aug 1 with 1534 viewsbosh67

It is awful. I hate the stuff. Amazing brand though.

Was given a can of Rockstar recently and I thought I was f*cking tripping.

An expresso after that and you'd probably try head butting cars on the motorway.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:51 - Aug 1 with 1508 viewsMarc

Dont touch the stuff.

Dread to think what it does to the body.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 22:03 - Aug 1 with 1472 viewsLblock

I don't drink it now - was handed my first yagerbomb 7 months ago and by Christ I knew about it.
However years ago a few VRBs were always in order on late nights out. It was like a miracle drink that meant you were never hungover if you had them just at the right time!! Of course it was just the liquid speed covering up the alcohol in the 14 bottles of lager but certainly did the trick. That's what being young and thick is I suppose.

Now I prefer to taste the vodka with Belvedere or Grey Goose the velvet. I'd rather get slowly lagging than hit it quick and make it last as long as poss.
I'd swap it all for synthetics though! !!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 00:14 - Aug 2 with 1337 viewsKiwi76

My pet hate is selling the stuff to kids - see the little ones chugging them back on way to school and feel for teachers...
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 00:16 - Aug 2 with 1335 viewsThaiHoop

It isn't subject to the same restrictions over here and it's bloody lethal! Drink it on a night out and you'll be lucky to sleep! The motorbike taxi drivers prefer to stag awake and work so they exist on the stuff!!!!
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 06:38 - Aug 2 with 1265 viewsWatford_Ranger

I have a Red Bull sugar free probably once or twice a week on average and occasionally red bull as a mixer too.

I normally have a couple of pro plus before a big gym session too.

Espresso is my true addiction though.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 08:53 - Aug 2 with 1188 viewstimcocking

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 21:34 - Aug 1 by Pommyhoop

Tried that once to fit in with the crowd.After the 3rd I gave up and went straight vodka or V&O. Thats bulshite about having it with Vodka gives you a buzz.Get a gram of sulphate FFS...
Horrible syrupy gloop..

Fit in with the crowd lol? Not exactly my way of doing things.

If you're trying not to take drugs and you wanna stay awake longer, 'tis absolutely essential. Keeps you awake and sober enough to perform later if required. And you can then get up early. Indispensable to me on a night out.

Not bothered what it tastes like and didn't realise it was supposed to be cool.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 08:58 - Aug 2 with 1177 viewsPommyhoop

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 08:53 - Aug 2 by timcocking

Fit in with the crowd lol? Not exactly my way of doing things.

If you're trying not to take drugs and you wanna stay awake longer, 'tis absolutely essential. Keeps you awake and sober enough to perform later if required. And you can then get up early. Indispensable to me on a night out.

Not bothered what it tastes like and didn't realise it was supposed to be cool.

Fitin with the crowd as it keep the round for shorts easier for the buyer.After 3 I knew it was'nt for me.Pure syrup with extra sugar..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 1136 viewsToast_R

When I first met my now wife, that was her drink, double Vodka & Red Bull. There was me and my pint. Used to wince when we went out somewhere and it was my round and some of her friends were all drinking the same. Had to arrange a mortgage to pay for it all.

Thankfully she worked out the hangover was delayed and times 10. She now drinks Disaronno and coke which is marginally cheaper and not so vile. (She actually drinks f@ckall at the moment, she's pregnant and has to watch me cooling off in the sun with an icy cider haha).
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 09:41 - Aug 2 with 1130 viewsade_qpr

Don't mind the RB Blueberry one once in a while but the rest are shite.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 10:20 - Aug 2 with 1082 viewsloftboy

My eldest son has adverse reactions to E numbers, used to make him hyper. Ow it makes him really aggressive ( he has autism). He's still at college and we had a spell where he was coming home buzzing and smashing the house up, swearing at everyone and generally out of control, turns out he was buying cans of monster drinks from the college shop, when I questioned why they sold it they said " the students are over 18 and are adults so can make their own choices, I then spoke to the head of the special needs unit who replied " we wondered why the kids were all buzzing after lunch" within a week they had got them removed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 11:00 - Aug 2 with 1055 viewstimcocking

It's more 'medicinal' than anything else. The thai truck drivers/taxi drivers/labourers etc. don't drink coffee, they have krating daeng (red bull). Absolutely not good for you, but does keep you awake. Just a much cheaper, stronger alternative to coffee or a legal version of weak speed. Serves a useful purpose to that extent.
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 11:35 - Aug 2 with 1024 viewsenfieldargh

couple of weeks ago drove up to Newcastle from London and back on the same day.

Sipped on a can of RB on the way back didnt get drowsy once. I only drank about one third of it...it is absolutely vile

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 979 viewssmegma

Tastes like panda pop cherryade
Own up who on here drinks that Red Bull Shite? on 14:43 - Aug 2 with 924 viewsrunningman75

Caffe Nero double espresso. Much better and no sugar.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:20 - Aug 2 with 902 viewsfreddieeddie

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024