Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bend It Like Barton 04:06 - Aug 2 with 1348 viewsDylanP

QPR posted a video of Barton taking free kicks in training and there are some great curling shots in there. Why oh why, then, can't he take decent free kicks and corners in a bloody game. For that matter, why oh why, then, can't anyone on the team take decent free kicks and corners in a bloody game.

Anyhow, worth a watch

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Bend It Like Barton on 04:25 - Aug 2 with 1329 viewsisawqpratwcity

jeez, now their goalie knows to stand further to the left!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bend It Like Barton on 06:12 - Aug 2 with 1293 viewsCanadaRanger

Nice skill!

but if they can't do this in games then...
"All in all it's just another kick in the wall..."
Bend It Like Barton on 06:34 - Aug 2 with 1277 viewsWatford_Ranger

He took a few good free kicks last season. Reading away....
Bend It Like Barton on 07:28 - Aug 2 with 1210 viewsDaBurgh

Bend It Like Barton on 06:12 - Aug 2 by CanadaRanger

Nice skill!

but if they can't do this in games then...
"All in all it's just another kick in the wall..."

Now if the opposing players in the wall just dress up in yellow tube like containers and don't move or jump when the ball is kicked we're onto a winner here!
Bend It Like Barton on 08:51 - Aug 2 with 1111 viewshoops_legend

Give me an hour down the park on a pitch that nice I'm sure without the pressure I could produce a similar video...

We all know he rarely produces it in a match so a bit meaningless...
Bend It Like Barton on 08:55 - Aug 2 with 1101 viewsbosh67

There is no doubt that when Barton is 'on it' that he's one of the best midfielders and passers in the country.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bend It Like Barton on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 1037 viewssmegma

He scored from a free kick at Orient four days ago. Not that I saw it as I was still in the bar, but I've since seen it on SSN.
Bend It Like Barton on 11:10 - Aug 2 with 936 viewstimcocking

Dodgy keeper...

And it really depends how many he took, was that out of 10 or out of 1000?

I think he has a reasonable set piece delivery, but not fantastic.
Login to get fewer ads

Bend It Like Barton on 11:37 - Aug 2 with 912 viewsHollowayRanger

SET PIECES WILL BE VITAL!!!!

as teams get harder and harder to break down in open play

free flowing football is almost none exsitant these days how many games are won or lost now from a corner freekick or penalty

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Bend It Like Barton on 13:02 - Aug 2 with 827 viewsQPunkR

Bend It Like Barton on 08:55 - Aug 2 by bosh67

There is no doubt that when Barton is 'on it' that he's one of the best midfielders and passers in the country.

Can't tell if this is blatantly taking the p!ss or not, so I downvoted it just in case!
Jokes!

QPR - "shit but local"

Bend It Like Barton on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 780 viewsLazyFan

Bend It Like Barton on 13:02 - Aug 2 by QPunkR

Can't tell if this is blatantly taking the p!ss or not, so I downvoted it just in case!
Jokes!

The goalie is in the centre and not to the left of the wall. Thus hes in the wrong position so, I am not suprised he cannot get close to some of them.

Also that fake wall does not jump like real man walls do so, it should be another foot higher. Then to top it they should make the wall longer by one tub than a real person football wall. Finally measure speed of delivery. To make sure the kicks are fast enough to beat keepers.

If we did this and he practiced against the above and could score a lot in training, then come the real game he should be able to get it on target at least.

But it seems we don't train properly so, nothing new there then.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bend It Like Barton on 18:34 - Aug 2 with 703 viewshoops_legend

Bend It Like Barton on 13:54 - Aug 2 by LazyFan

The goalie is in the centre and not to the left of the wall. Thus hes in the wrong position so, I am not suprised he cannot get close to some of them.

Also that fake wall does not jump like real man walls do so, it should be another foot higher. Then to top it they should make the wall longer by one tub than a real person football wall. Finally measure speed of delivery. To make sure the kicks are fast enough to beat keepers.

If we did this and he practiced against the above and could score a lot in training, then come the real game he should be able to get it on target at least.

But it seems we don't train properly so, nothing new there then.

That wall is better than ours usually... Doesn't duck at least
Bend It Like Barton on 18:47 - Aug 2 with 691 viewsEalingRanger

Bend It Like Barton on 08:55 - Aug 2 by bosh67

Bloody hell really?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024