Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Maloney 09:16 - Aug 10 with 6270 viewsTGRRRSSS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/frank-maloney-sex-change-boxing-4
Frank Maloney on 21:33 - Aug 11 with 743 viewsRs_Holy

I reckon its a huge wind up!... He's had a bet with a mate and probably stands to make a lot of money!
Frank Maloney on 09:19 - Aug 12 with 677 viewsDiscodroid

seeing her in this mornings paper, old franky baby now looks like he should be tapping james canns bound ankles with a championship croquet mallet.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Frank Maloney on 09:21 - Aug 12 with 678 viewsPommyhoop

Was great fun telling all the Poms at work today and watching their reactions when I showed them the vid. One fella was literally o the floor laughing..
I recon Mickey Duff would've made a sultry beauty.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Frank Maloney on 09:26 - Aug 12 with 674 viewsDiscodroid

Frank Maloney on 09:21 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

Was great fun telling all the Poms at work today and watching their reactions when I showed them the vid. One fella was literally o the floor laughing..
I recon Mickey Duff would've made a sultry beauty.

lol!!! pommy.

always wondered what old micky's hair was made up off.

jason and the argonauts golden fleece??

whatever it was ted'3-2-1' rogers was into it large too.

pete beal dressed as a women in the queen vic circa 1986 still haunts me.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Frank Maloney on 09:31 - Aug 12 with 673 viewsPommyhoop

Frank Maloney on 09:26 - Aug 12 by Discodroid

lol!!! pommy.

always wondered what old micky's hair was made up off.

jason and the argonauts golden fleece??

whatever it was ted'3-2-1' rogers was into it large too.

pete beal dressed as a women in the queen vic circa 1986 still haunts me.

ooh you are awful Disco .
But I like you!

Frank Maloney on 09:37 - Aug 12 with 667 viewsTheBlob

In front of Tim.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Frank Maloney on 09:43 - Aug 12 with 655 viewsDiscodroid

Frank Maloney on 09:37 - Aug 12 by TheBlob

In front of Tim.

lol!!!

uncle blob , and pommy ....i spilt my double decafee latte with a hint of lemon twist all over my work shit..you gits!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 9:45]

Frank Maloney on 10:36 - Aug 12 with 625 viewsDiscodroid

about five years ago in the cherry tree , brentwood( ray parlours local) id been on the chisel all day , by 7pm i was in 'event horizon' territory ..the gates of perception were opened and i stepped through to purchase 'chicks with dicks' among other victorian beast odditys off the chinese geezer who used to hawk his dvd's around the local pubs.

by the time i got back to my mates gaff i was fu cked and just went on the missing list for a couple of days,as was my wont in those halcyon days, not before putting the dvd's in the top of my mate wifes piano.

about 6 months later his mrs went fu cking ape shit at me.she had her piano serviced every six months by the a friend they knew from pienal church, brentwood, who found the offending dvd's inside who was outraged.

dont know why he took the moral highground, the bishop of said church was in the national papers and became known as the 'bonking bishop of brentwood' as he was' laying waste' to several of his female flock, the dirty cu nt.

i havnt got a fu cking clue where im going with this, something to do with women with hulking phallus i think.

Login to get fewer ads

Frank Maloney on 12:10 - Aug 21 with 558 viewsPommyhoop

Is that right he's gone into the Big Brother house??
God I miss Old Blighty tele.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024