Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? 22:19 - Aug 14 with 16753 viewsloftboy

At the start of June I went for my annual blood pressure check at the Drs, he weighed me where to my horror at weight had gone up to exactly 150kilos ( nearly 24 stone) when I got married in 1991 I I was 96kilos (151/2 stone) anyway after some more blood tests he told me I was on the verge of diabetes , osteoporosis and would probably be dead within 10 years ( I'm only 47).
Thinking of the kids more than anything I immediately changed my diet and a couple of weeks later rejoined my local gym, I do what is known as the milon circuit 3 times a week and swim 32 lengths of the 25m pool twice a week, went back to the Drs yesterday for a follow up and now weigh 131 kilos, a 19 kilo loss which is exactly 3 stone, still got another 40 odd to go but already I can buy clothes from normal shops instead of the Fatman dept. I only wish I had had the kick up the arse years ago.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 11:44 - Oct 18 with 3327 viewsDiscodroids

good stuff mate, you bump us all you want.

we'll see you in the loft looking like theophilus p wildebeeste before christmas at this rate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:55 - Nov 10 with 3249 viewsloftboy

Just been to the gym, got on the scales and have now lost 5 stones exactly, well chuffed.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:57 - Nov 10 with 3244 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:55 - Nov 10 by loftboy

Just been to the gym, got on the scales and have now lost 5 stones exactly, well chuffed.

Cracking effort
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:58 - Nov 10 with 3224 viewsDiscodroids

well done loft boy. an incredible achievment...if you look anything like akos buzacky i'll be round with a box of milk tray , poppers and a packet of trojan this afternoon..

inspiration.

+

=

[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 12:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:01 - Nov 10 with 3236 viewsbatmanhoop

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 07:44 - Aug 15 by traininvain

I don't think this is good advice. Much better off having a balanced diet that you can stick to along with a good bit of regular exercise as opposed to using some kind of quick fix (e.g. fasting, juice diets etc) to lose the weight but then piling back on the pounds when the novelty wares off.

I see plenty of people at work starving themselves to shed a few pounds with some fad diet only to put on more weight after they've finished dieting.

smaller portions, more exercise, simple, doing it is the hard bit
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:02 - Nov 10 with 3261 viewsloftboy

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:01 - Nov 10 by batmanhoop

smaller portions, more exercise, simple, doing it is the hard bit

That's exactly how I've done it, with the odd portion of ocean billy chips thrown in!

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:14 - Nov 10 with 3225 viewsDiscodroids

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:02 - Nov 10 by loftboy

That's exactly how I've done it, with the odd portion of ocean billy chips thrown in!

IVE balloned to 15 and a half stone from 12 1/2 in around 3 years, coinciding with the abandonment of the Bugle/south american quakers oats , im 5ft 10 1/2" with beer, and mainlining almond slices, vienese whirls, nobbys nuts and patapas bravas directly into my central nervous system playing its part.

oh , and being bone idle being the main reasons.

going to benalmadena in feb and i dont want to look like gorgeous gal in sexy beast so will have to do something about it.i have morphed into ray winstone ..the latest passport photo's were dopplegangers.

i like wnking , and jo always gets on top..but thats about it as far as exercise goes.

loftboy has shown me the way.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 10:16]

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 3157 viewsthame_hoops

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:14 - Nov 10 by Discodroids

IVE balloned to 15 and a half stone from 12 1/2 in around 3 years, coinciding with the abandonment of the Bugle/south american quakers oats , im 5ft 10 1/2" with beer, and mainlining almond slices, vienese whirls, nobbys nuts and patapas bravas directly into my central nervous system playing its part.

oh , and being bone idle being the main reasons.

going to benalmadena in feb and i dont want to look like gorgeous gal in sexy beast so will have to do something about it.i have morphed into ray winstone ..the latest passport photo's were dopplegangers.

i like wnking , and jo always gets on top..but thats about it as far as exercise goes.

loftboy has shown me the way.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 10:16]

you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some exercise
Login to get fewer ads

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 3140 viewsDiscodroids

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 17:05 - Nov 10 by thame_hoops

you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some exercise

hats off...very good..

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 18:17 - Nov 10 with 3135 viewsFredManRave

Congrats but a video clip of a warning;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 19:07 - Nov 10 with 3110 viewsjohncharles

Losing weight for most of us is easy. Stop drinking beer.
Me ?
I'm gonna die.

Strong and stable my arse.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:49 - Dec 21 with 3027 viewsloftboy

Just had my monthly catch up with the fitness instructor, have now lost 5 stone 10lbs, not quite the 6 stone I was hoping for but still losing, now weigh 17 stone 10 pounds so 2 1/2 stone until I hit my target.
Only problem is my loose skin, got loads on the top of my legs and belly, short of surgery anyone got any suggestions, Dr reckons it's like a piece of old elastic and I've stretched it past its rebond point!!

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:17 - Dec 21 with 2990 viewsDiscodroids

incredible stuff mate.

ive been saying i want to shift a stone for about two years and im still moaning .

well done.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 10:26 - Dec 21 with 2998 viewsjohncharles

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:49 - Dec 21 by loftboy

Just had my monthly catch up with the fitness instructor, have now lost 5 stone 10lbs, not quite the 6 stone I was hoping for but still losing, now weigh 17 stone 10 pounds so 2 1/2 stone until I hit my target.
Only problem is my loose skin, got loads on the top of my legs and belly, short of surgery anyone got any suggestions, Dr reckons it's like a piece of old elastic and I've stretched it past its rebond point!!

We want 6, we want 6 !

Great work Loftboy. Respect.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:24 - Dec 21 with 2952 viewsQPR_Jim

Congratulations, that's a massive achievement and l hope you reach your target weight as planned. I lost about a stone and a half this time last year and was surprised how hard I found it, especially over Christmas.
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 2906 viewsWokingR

Rookie mistake
Nobody ever announces their weight just before Christmas
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 08:36 - Dec 22 with 2843 viewsWokingR

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 09:49 - Dec 21 by loftboy

As I always like to look for a positive in any situation, if you have wings like this you may be the first person since Superman with the power of flight
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:39 - Jan 15 with 2759 viewsloftboy

Gone through the 6 stone mark today, well chuffed, didn't lose or gain over Christmas which was great as I did have a few things I wouldn't normally eat, worked hard at the gym the last fortnight and have lost 5lbs. Roughly 2 more stone to hit my original goal weight but will probably go beyond that if I can by a further stone.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:55 - Jan 15 with 2736 viewswestberksr

well done Loftboy, sterling effort.
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:35 - Mar 13 with 2656 viewsloftboy

6 1/2 stone done as of this morning, Mrs has now done 6 stone as well, she's off to Poland in April for a tummy tuck, well proud of her, found a picture of her taken last year and I barely recognised her.

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:40 - Mar 13 with 2641 viewsWokingR

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:35 - Mar 13 by loftboy

6 1/2 stone done as of this morning, Mrs has now done 6 stone as well, she's off to Poland in April for a tummy tuck, well proud of her, found a picture of her taken last year and I barely recognised her.

Well done mate
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 12:44 - Mar 13 with 2641 viewsEastR

This is a hugely admirable achievement from where you where 9 months ago. You should be very proud of yourself for taking up the challenge and for all of the hard work that you've put in.
Well done.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 13:09 - Mar 13 with 2624 viewsKonk

Good skills - very impressive. Keep up the good work.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 13:20 - Mar 13 with 2603 viewsRs_Holy

Respect buddy!.... uuuuuuRRRRRRRrsssssss!
Can I blow my own trumpet on here? on 13:47 - Mar 13 with 2583 viewsjohncharles

Just re-read this whole thread. inspiring and hilarious at the same time. Someone should publish it.
Loftboy, time to put the brakes on. You'll be so skinny an' fin you'll slip down the plug 'ole.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024