Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) 16:05 - Aug 16 with 4749 viewsJackoBoostardo

Admittedly I missed this one, but it's a corker - and couldn't have happened to a better breed of assh0le.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/things-couldn-t-worse-Man-U-bird-poo-lan

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/727F09D8C21112396652800827392_2b48a55a7a3.1.1.143
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 16:31]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:12 - Aug 16 with 4671 viewsRancid

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:17 - Aug 16 with 4625 viewsNeath_Jack

That is f*cking superb!

I'm gagging here watching that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:19 - Aug 16 with 4602 viewsbluenile

A bird, wearing a Swans scarf, was seen flying off from the stadium and heading back South..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:21 - Aug 16 with 4579 viewsBLAZE

Saw it at the time and thought someone spat in his mouth. Quality aim, fair play. Didn't even touch the sides, straight bullseye
Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:22 - Aug 16 with 4566 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:17 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

That is f*cking superb!

I'm gagging here watching that.

I don't know whether he swallowed it or not. We need answers!

Either way - after this is brought to his attention he'll be brushing his teeth a fair few times.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/RevolvingObedientHyena.webm

Was at 11mins 04 secs if anyone wants a replay!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 16:27]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:24 - Aug 16 with 4551 viewsFlashberryjack

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:19 - Aug 16 by bluenile

A bird, wearing a Swans scarf, was seen flying off from the stadium and heading back South..............................

Probably swan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:33 - Aug 16 with 4485 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ashley young and a dirty bird on 16:24 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

Probably swan.

Shame it wasn't a pterodactyl.

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 16:40 - Aug 16 with 4439 viewsjandyt

Chris Eagles?

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 16:42 - Aug 16 with 4412 viewsWhiterockin

And I thought it was Paul Scholes talking shit.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 18:45 - Aug 16 with 4170 viewsNeath_Jack

This deserves to be on the front page.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 18:46 - Aug 16 with 4162 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 18:45 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

This deserves to be on the front page.

Not very often you see karma in action lol

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 4078 viewsorion3016

Lmfao this day continues to be brilliant

Be over there now after

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 20:23 - Aug 16 with 3888 viewsreddythered

Being fair to Young, he's learnt his lessons.

Last season, he'd have been rolling on the floor.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 21:20 - Aug 16 with 3753 viewsstevethejack

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 20:23 - Aug 16 by reddythered

Being fair to Young, he's learnt his lessons.

Last season, he'd have been rolling on the floor.

And Mike Dean would have booked the seagull
Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 21:23 - Aug 16 with 3739 viewsRancid

It was certainly a Swallow.
Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 21:26 - Aug 16 with 3710 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 21:20 - Aug 16 by stevethejack

And Mike Dean would have booked the seagull

This topic needs to be mentioned on MOTD, so we can get an in-depth analysis by the expert pundits when they're bust talking purely about ManU.

Ashley young and a dirty bird (GAG ALERT) on 21:28 - Aug 16 with 3695 viewsSwansNZ

If I had the wings of an eagle
If I had the arse of a cow
I'd fly over old Trafford today
And shit on Ashley Young below, below

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024