Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? 18:29 - Aug 16 with 2182 viewsDylanP

Remy looks class and could be a great great player for QPR if he buys into it. But at the moment he is more like a loan player trying to play well and impress so that the mother team (which in this case is anyone of the top 6 teams) will come in for him. But how can we make him fall in love with our team and stop looking beyond us? This could be one time when the fans could make a huge difference. Showing him a lot of love -- maybe his own song -- and perhaps his heart will become a super hoop.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 18:55 - Aug 16 with 2113 viewsHollowayRanger

winning might help

decent support

decent passes

decent crosses

and let him take the penalties

him culker ferdinad were a class apart

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 18:56 - Aug 16 with 2114 viewsJuzzie

40k fans a week in a brand new stadium and playing In the CL.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 18:56]
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:17 - Aug 16 with 2062 viewsstansleftfoot

for all his ability Loic Remy doesn't appear to have a queue of Champions League teams after him. It's not clear to me why, other than a history of injuries, a possible congenital heart problem, a rumoured attraction to the dark side.
It's clear our contract built in clauses to allow for a contributive discount to any potential buyer who might ignore the players "issues"
There are all sorts of problems in signing Loic, Insurance, breach of trust, etc, etc.
He wants a Champions League Football Club and is good enough, it doesn't look like many want him in the UK, so does he want to move abroad....too many questions...but Tony Fernandes got this player here, he must push on and keep him here on a contracted basis for this season....it would cost £20-£30 million to replace him...I think he's a unique talent, i'd be surprised if many Newcastle or QPR fans felt differently.
There must a deal that suits Loic and QPR...it could make a big difference to our position in 37 games.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:20 - Aug 16 with 2053 viewsbosh67

Loic has got an issue with his heart. Clearly not one that effects him but all the same he may well fail other medicals as well. The boy needs to put his head down and score goals for us here, at least until Christmas. I think he needs to understand that QPR have put a lot into him and given him a Premiership start when Liverpool wouldn't give him one. He needs to ply his trade here, enjoy it and eventually he will be on the winning team... probably when we sell him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:22 - Aug 16 with 2051 viewsLoft1979

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:17 - Aug 16 by stansleftfoot

for all his ability Loic Remy doesn't appear to have a queue of Champions League teams after him. It's not clear to me why, other than a history of injuries, a possible congenital heart problem, a rumoured attraction to the dark side.
It's clear our contract built in clauses to allow for a contributive discount to any potential buyer who might ignore the players "issues"
There are all sorts of problems in signing Loic, Insurance, breach of trust, etc, etc.
He wants a Champions League Football Club and is good enough, it doesn't look like many want him in the UK, so does he want to move abroad....too many questions...but Tony Fernandes got this player here, he must push on and keep him here on a contracted basis for this season....it would cost £20-£30 million to replace him...I think he's a unique talent, i'd be surprised if many Newcastle or QPR fans felt differently.
There must a deal that suits Loic and QPR...it could make a big difference to our position in 37 games.

Remy played today. Another,r player did not having all but refused to be a QPR player for 2 years players come and go, but while he plays for us he contributes. Let's get more quality around him.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:41 - Aug 16 with 1996 viewsstansleftfoot

I've never seen a player like him, he looked a serious QPR player today, so all respect to him for that, the reaction from Old Pro Harry Redknapp to Loic Remy and Adel Tarrabt is polar opposite.
No football watcher should enjoy seeing a talent like Loic Remy get lost because of issues he is willing to overcome or deal with.
There must be a way of both club and player getting a result from this situation. I'm not sure of Loic's injury history but he wasn't fit when he arrived, he became injured at Newcastle, but it remains he is a 'top top' striker with the goals per game to prove it!
We need him, he needs the form, fitness, and evidence of his talent on the Premiership stage, we should re-write his contract so we can make some money and he can play...seems easy but this is QPR, Remy and Football!
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 21:13 - Aug 16 with 1848 viewsVancouverHoop

The best way to keep him in the short-term (until the transfer window closes) might be an indifferent performance or two and/or a couple of niggly injuries.

If he scores a couple wonder goals at WHL next week then Levy, or someone else, might decide to reach for the cheque-book.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 22:41 - Aug 16 with 1711 viewsDylanP

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 21:13 - Aug 16 by VancouverHoop

The best way to keep him in the short-term (until the transfer window closes) might be an indifferent performance or two and/or a couple of niggly injuries.

If he scores a couple wonder goals at WHL next week then Levy, or someone else, might decide to reach for the cheque-book.

Hahaha I actually had the same thought: "if he does badly, then nobody will want him". So what we want is for Charlie to score all the goals, at least until the Jan window closes. Of course, that might not be ideal if Charlie is still finding his Premiership feet.

I think the fans and club need to really make him feel special -- sing his name and show him love: make it difficult for him to leave.

Login to get fewer ads

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 22:51 - Aug 16 with 1692 viewsJuzzie

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 22:41 - Aug 16 by DylanP

Hahaha I actually had the same thought: "if he does badly, then nobody will want him". So what we want is for Charlie to score all the goals, at least until the Jan window closes. Of course, that might not be ideal if Charlie is still finding his Premiership feet.

I think the fans and club need to really make him feel special -- sing his name and show him love: make it difficult for him to leave.

Massive cheer around the ground when Remy's name was announced in the team line up before KO.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 01:14 - Aug 17 with 1580 viewsade_qpr

Is Remy the best striker we have had since Sir Les?
If so or any where near it why suggestions of getting rid of him?
Why not resign him to a longer contract with slightly higher wage but this time with sell on clauses that suit us and a relegation cause re wages. I know easier said than done and there have been some off the pitch issues but he is in my opinion one class player we have who has proven to be of reasonable quality in the Premier league.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 07:26 - Aug 17 with 1500 viewsozexile

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 01:14 - Aug 17 by ade_qpr

Why not resign him to a longer contract with slightly higher wage but this time with sell on clauses that suit us and a relegation cause re wages. I know easier said than done and there have been some off the pitch issues but he is in my opinion one class player we have who has proven to be of reasonable quality in the Premier league.

If he goes we're in trouble. Thought he was excellent yesterday.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 10:24 - Aug 17 with 1384 viewsJuzzie

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 01:14 - Aug 17 by ade_qpr

I don't think it's a case of us wanting to get rid of him, more him wanting to leave.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 10:26 - Aug 17 with 1382 viewsdaveB

If Arsenal or Chelsea get injuries to forwards in the next 2 weeks he'll go to one of them imo, I think if he does well next week then Spurs will try and get him as well so I would say chances are still slim that he will stay.

One thing I'd do it talk over a new contract and get the clauses changed although from his point of view that wouldn't be in his interest
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 10:30 - Aug 17 with 1377 viewsJamie

Simple answer is you won't. He's a footballer doing a job.

If a CL club come in for him he'll be off sharpish, otherwise he'll hang around and pick up his £80k per week whilst playing FIFA against the ultimate bantersaurus 'Uncle Tone'
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 10:43 - Aug 17 with 1351 viewsTacticalR

Love is a many-splendored thing.

Air hostess clique

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:43 - Aug 17 with 1255 viewskysersosaqpr

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 22:41 - Aug 16 by DylanP

H will play just one striker against Spuds. Charlie for 70mins, then Remy for last twenty. Remy still not match fit - but up against tired legs late on??

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:48 - Aug 17 with 1250 viewsDylanP

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:43 - Aug 17 by kysersosaqpr

H will play just one striker against Spuds. Charlie for 70mins, then Remy for last twenty. Remy still not match fit - but up against tired legs late on??

Remy not match fit? Where did you get that from? He looked match fit to me

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:52 - Aug 17 with 1245 viewskysersosaqpr

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:48 - Aug 17 by DylanP

Joey on SS1 was saying remy's first game - didn't play pre season. Also, if other managers watch MOD, they'll only see him missing a couple of sitters - not his all round good play. Keep the faith.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 14:43 - Aug 17 with 1205 viewsEalingRanger

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 13:48 - Aug 17 by DylanP

I thought he looked pretty rusty. It's a mark of how much quality he has that he was still good enough to trouble hull for the full 90 minutes. That being said I'd expect a fully match fit Remy to bury the chance he had right at the end of the game.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 14:52 - Aug 17 with 1191 viewsdaveB

I though overall he had a pretty quiet game and looked very rusty, Austin had a better game imo. I'd have taken him off in the second half for Zamora but then he had a good spell and I think Redknapp changed his mind and took Faurlin off instead
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 18:37 - Aug 20 with 980 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice Arnie impersonation.

Smells like a trout farm in here

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:00 - Aug 20 with 924 viewsSpiritofGregory

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 14:52 - Aug 17 by daveB

I though overall he had a pretty quiet game and looked very rusty, Austin had a better game imo. I'd have taken him off in the second half for Zamora but then he had a good spell and I think Redknapp changed his mind and took Faurlin off instead

Austin needs to be sharper, he was taking too many touches on Saturday.
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:09 - Aug 20 with 907 viewsSpiritofGregory

Wouldn't it be great if Remy stayed....
How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 02:50 - Aug 21 with 746 viewsDylanP

How Can We Make Remy A Ranger? on 19:00 - Aug 20 by SpiritofGregory

Austin needs to be sharper, he was taking too many touches on Saturday.

Agreed. I think Austin wasn't prepared for the speed of the Premiership. In his first game in the Premiership, he looked like he was expecting an extra second. I expect/hope that he just needs time to adjust.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024