Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loving the fulham struggles 13:34 - Aug 17 with 43655 viewsthemodfather

many said, when they come down, it's down all the way, fans will fall away and then the real cash worries begin.
so 2 games in, 0 pts and yesterdays game v millwall was 5-6000 under capacity, millwall likely had a few 1000 there and are joint top.
as hannibal smith says in the A TEAM, " i love it when a plan comes together"!
loving the fulham struggles on 07:52 - Sep 18 with 1905 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 07:31 - Sep 18 by smegma

With six defenders in the starting line up, it's like Felix is the long lost brother of Paul Hart.

If you concede five with six defenders, a keeper and two defensive midfielders in the team, it will probably occur to Felix that we need to drop the two forwards to make room for more defenders. Tighten things up a bit. Give us a platform.

If Magath hasn’t been sacked by the time we play Blues on Saturday, 27th September, I will have no option but to spray paint the following message onto an old sheet and take it to St Andrews with me:

CRYPTIC CLUE FOR CLUELESS BOARD:

WE’RE GOING DOWN AGAIN

UNLESS WE FAR COUGH PEN FOLD

I’m hoping it will take the WM police at least an hour before they figure it out and make me take it down. Very reluctant to go down the sprayed banner route, but these are desperate times. Felix out.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

loving the fulham struggles on 08:00 - Sep 18 with 1885 viewsElHoop

Still in the Capital One Cup though.
loving the fulham struggles on 08:05 - Sep 18 with 1876 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 08:00 - Sep 18 by ElHoop

Still in the Capital One Cup though.

Donny at home next week - the question on everyone's lips: can Felix get to the magic forty player mark before he gets the sack? I think he probably can.

loving the fulham struggles on 08:33 - Sep 18 with 1816 viewsbatmanhoop

At this rate Konk, you'll be in the Conference before us
loving the fulham struggles on 09:08 - Sep 18 with 1769 viewsPhildo

On the premise this thread deals with all things championship you have to say Kenny Jackett and Joe Gallen are doing a bloody good job at Wolves.
loving the fulham struggles on 09:30 - Sep 18 with 1782 viewsGloucs_R

I'm starting to really like Forest.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

loving the fulham struggles on 09:53 - Sep 18 with 1747 viewsJamie

loving the fulham struggles on 21:30 - Sep 17 by loftboy

Assombalonga could be the bargain of the season, Peterborough are becoming the new Crewe in regards of bringing players on then selling them to a higher division team.

In fairness, Assombalonga looked a quality young player when he got a look in at Watford. Shipped to purely because he had never played for Udinese or Granada. Scarily, the FA are entertaining the whole thing.
loving the fulham struggles on 10:07 - Sep 18 with 1721 viewslondonscottish

Still struggling to take that result on board. Was half-following until it got to 2-3 then got distracted by getting ready for a 4.30 am start this morning.

I watched the Forest Derby game the other day and NF looked pretty tight and organised so had them chalked for the win but not that way....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

loving the fulham struggles on 10:07 - Sep 18 with 1719 viewsdaveB

What's Fulham finances like, are they going to be ok for FFP?
loving the fulham struggles on 10:16 - Sep 18 with 1707 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:07 - Sep 18 by daveB

What's Fulham finances like, are they going to be ok for FFP?

Think we should be fine for FPP. We can only have recorded a small loss, if any, last season, and have more or less broken even with summer sales/purchases, whilst shifting loads off the wage bill. But FFP is the least of our problems at the mo.

loving the fulham struggles on 10:21 - Sep 18 with 1696 viewsdaveB

loving the fulham struggles on 10:16 - Sep 18 by Konk

Think we should be fine for FPP. We can only have recorded a small loss, if any, last season, and have more or less broken even with summer sales/purchases, whilst shifting loads off the wage bill. But FFP is the least of our problems at the mo.

still early in the season, can't see Fulham going down, once penfold gets the sack you'll quickly move up the league
loving the fulham struggles on 10:29 - Sep 18 with 1682 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:21 - Sep 18 by daveB

still early in the season, can't see Fulham going down, once penfold gets the sack you'll quickly move up the league

We'll definitely improve under anyone else, but we'll still have the same fundamental and glaring deficiencies in our squad.

loving the fulham struggles on 10:34 - Sep 18 with 1673 viewsRangersw12

loving the fulham struggles on 10:29 - Sep 18 by Konk

We'll definitely improve under anyone else, but we'll still have the same fundamental and glaring deficiencies in our squad.

At least Mccormack has started scoring for you
loving the fulham struggles on 11:51 - Sep 18 with 1614 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:34 - Sep 18 by Rangersw12

At least Mccormack has started scoring for you

Yep, he looked good last night. Think he'll be good for us with someone else in charge.

Correction to earlier post: I'm told we've now played thirty different players this season, and not the modest twenty-nine, I'd reported. Brian Ruiz still hasn't made the bench mind.

loving the fulham struggles on 12:28 - Sep 18 with 1573 viewsdaveB

loving the fulham struggles on 10:29 - Sep 18 by Konk

you can get away with a lot in that league, doubt you'll go up now but you'll move away from the drop once that idiot goes
loving the fulham struggles on 12:31 - Sep 18 with 1567 viewsClive_Anderson

Can't believe that bloke has won titles in Germany, the man appears to be completely deranged. Mr Pringle is reaching for the eject button now as we speak.
loving the fulham struggles on 12:36 - Sep 18 with 1557 viewsPinnerPaul

loving the fulham struggles on 09:30 - Sep 18 by Gloucs_R

I'm starting to really like Forest.

What's happened to Mackie though - not in the 18 last night?
loving the fulham struggles on 12:42 - Sep 18 with 1543 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 12:36 - Sep 18 by PinnerPaul

What's happened to Mackie though - not in the 18 last night?

On loan at Reading.

loving the fulham struggles on 12:43 - Sep 18 with 1538 viewsStanisgod

loving the fulham struggles on 07:52 - Sep 18 by Konk

If you concede five with six defenders, a keeper and two defensive midfielders in the team, it will probably occur to Felix that we need to drop the two forwards to make room for more defenders. Tighten things up a bit. Give us a platform.

If Magath hasn’t been sacked by the time we play Blues on Saturday, 27th September, I will have no option but to spray paint the following message onto an old sheet and take it to St Andrews with me:

CRYPTIC CLUE FOR CLUELESS BOARD:

WE’RE GOING DOWN AGAIN

UNLESS WE FAR COUGH PEN FOLD

I’m hoping it will take the WM police at least an hour before they figure it out and make me take it down. Very reluctant to go down the sprayed banner route, but these are desperate times. Felix out.

To be fair, we conceded 4 at Old Trafford with 10 defenders and goalkeeper.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

loving the fulham struggles on 12:52 - Sep 18 with 1520 viewsTacticalR

loving the fulham struggles on 12:31 - Sep 18 by Clive_Anderson

Can't believe that bloke has won titles in Germany, the man appears to be completely deranged. Mr Pringle is reaching for the eject button now as we speak.

When he won the league with Wolfsburg he had some very good players, including the two top scorers in the league - Grafite and Edin Džeko. His second stint at Wolfsburg ended in tears:

The under-fire Wolfsburg manager has managed seven German clubs and left behind him a trail of ill-feeling
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2012/oct/08/bundesliga-felix-magath-wol

Air hostess clique

loving the fulham struggles on 17:28 - Sep 18 with 1422 viewsBlackCrowe

Felix sacked - you got your wish Konk.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

loving the fulham struggles on 17:30 - Sep 18 with 1417 viewsthemodfather

disaster! felix gone...a legend in my book.
loving the fulham struggles on 17:44 - Sep 18 with 1385 viewsmichael67

Damn. And he was doing such a great job. Who do you think they should get in next? Pity Hughes is busy at the moment.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

loving the fulham struggles on 17:48 - Sep 18 with 1371 viewseasthertsr

loving the fulham struggles on 17:44 - Sep 18 by michael67

Damn. And he was doing such a great job. Who do you think they should get in next? Pity Hughes is busy at the moment.

Paul Hart is an ideal fit!
loving the fulham struggles on 17:50 - Sep 18 with 1366 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Tug of war for Pulis between Cardiff and Fulham?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024